剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Her name is jane bingum, and she's my new lawyer.
她叫简·宾格温 她是我的新律师
Bad boy Tim Kline has had a rough year.
坏小子提姆·克莱因这一年几经波折
First, accusations of infidelity with his pilates instructor.
先是被指控与他的普拉提教练偷♥情♥
Then his wife, Lana, files for divorce
然后是他的妻子 拉娜 在结婚三年后
after three years of marriage.
提出了离婚诉讼请求
Police reports, crime-scene photos, deposition transcripts.
这是警♥察♥报告 犯罪现场照片和证词副本
And the clerk called.
还有 法♥院♥来过电♥话♥
The judge denied your petition for a continuance.
法官驳回了你审判延期的请求
Said she won't delay the trial
说她不会延期审判
so your client can finish the movie.
让你的客户拍完他的电影
But I'm not ready.
但我还没准备好
Then we better get to work.
那我们最好马上开工
Ms. Kaswell.
卡斯维小姐
It's nice to have you back.
很高兴你能回来
I'm here about the settlement conference you requested.
我是来参加你所要求的和解会议的
I've left you a dozen messages.
我给你留了十多条信息
I apologize for kissing Claire.
很抱歉我吻了克莱尔
It meant nothing to me.
那对我毫无意义
I'm not here about us.
我过来不是为了谈咱俩的事
Kim...
金...
Parker, the case.
帕克 谈案子
Fine.
好吧
Your complaint has no merit.
你的控诉没有法律依据
You can't sue for a booty call gone bad.
你不能因为变味的一♥夜♥情♥而提起上诉
Three causes of action -- civil battery,
我有三个诉讼原由:触犯民法
negligent infliction of emotional distress,
过失导致他人精神痛苦
and general sexual misconduct.
以及不正当性行为
I don't even understand that last one.
最后一条我不太理解
I wouldn't expect you to.
我没指望你能理解
Okay. We're seeking an order to dismiss.
好吧 我们正在请求撤诉
Then why did you even call this meeting?
那你为什么要召开这次会议
To see you.
为了见到你
And if a settlement conference
如果一场和解会议
was the only way I could get through to you --
是我唯一能见到你的方法...
We're done. I'll see you in court.
我们谈完了 法庭上见
Based on skid marks and the initial impact,
根据刹车痕迹和和初始撞击位置
I concluded that Amy Robinson was struck
可得知艾米·罗宾逊是于晚上8:15左右
by a southbound car on Beverly Glen at approximately 8:15 p.m.
在比弗利山被一辆南向行驶的车所撞
And you found this vehicle, a Ferrari 599,
你在第二天早晨找到了这辆车
The following morning?
法拉利599
Yes, at the base of Laurel Canyon.
是的 在月桂谷底部找到的
Registered to Tim Kline.
车主是提姆·克莱因
We believe it was pushed off of Mulholland drive
我们认为有人将车推下了穆赫兰道的车道
in an attempt to hide it from authorities.
试图躲避当局的追查
Are you certain it was the defendant's car that struck Amy?
你确定是被告的车撞了艾米吗
Yes -- hair, fiber, and blood on the car's grille
是的 车子栏栅上的头发 纤维和血迹
are consistent with the vicTim. Thank you.
都与受害人一致 谢谢
Detective,
警官
did anyone see my client hit Amy Robinson?
有人看到我的委托人撞到了艾米·罗宾逊吗
No. Is it conceivable that someone stole Tim's car,
没有 是否可能有人偷了提姆的车
And the person who stole the car hit Amy Robinson?
然后这个偷车贼撞了艾米·罗宾逊呢
There's no evidence there was another driver.
没有证据表明司机另有其人
Detective, I'd like to call your attention
警官 我想请你看一下
to my intern's nose.
我实习生的鼻子
Ms. Barrett, please wave to the detective.
巴奈特小姐 请向警官招招手
Stacy.
史黛西
She appears to have flawless skin, doesn't she?
她的皮肤看上去完美无瑕 是吗
I guess.
是的
She actually has a pimple on her nose.
其实她鼻子上有颗痘痘
It's barely noticeable.
几乎看不出来
You said it wasn't noticeable.
你当时说完全看不出来
Your honor? Counselor, what are you doing?
法官大人 律师 你在干什么
I'm trying to remind the jury
我想要提醒陪审团
that the absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence.
证据缺失并不代表没有证据
In other words, just because you can't see something
换句话说 你看不到的东西
doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
并不代表它不存在
Like Miss Barrett's pimple.
就像巴奈特小姐的痘痘
Detective, just because you didn't find evidence
警官 你没有找到证据
that someone else was driving Tim's car
证明其他人开过提姆的车
doesn't mean that someone else wasn't,
这不能说明 确实没有别人
in fact, driving Tim's car, correct?
开过提姆的车 对吗
I suppose that's true, but --
应该是这样 但是...
No more questions.
没有问题了
In Askewv. Askew, the court ruled,
在艾斯丘威·艾斯丘案例中 法♥院♥裁定
"The judiciary should not attempt
"司法部门无权管理
to regulate the human condition.
人类社会活动
Relationships beget complications which defy reason."
两性关系错综复杂 无章可循"
That is why we're asking you to dismiss.
因此我们恳请您驳回起诉
This case is factually distinct.
但此案的情况有所不同
As a divorced couple, they had a special relationship,
作为一对离婚夫妇 他们的关系特殊
not unlike two co-workers, for instance.
而不像是同事关系 这只是打个比方
Your point is?
你的意思是...
Mr. Brecker should have known exactly
布瑞克先生应该非常清楚
how his behavior would have harmed my client.
他的行为会伤害到我的委托人
And she should have known what to expect.
她也应该清楚不该有所奢望
It's a double-edged sword.
有得必有失
I agree. This case has no merit.
我同意 这个案件没有法律依据
Hold on, your hon.
等一下 法官大人
Kevin specifically told penny that he had changed.
凯文明确告诉佩妮他改过自新了
Given his material misrepresentation
由于他对自己的实际情况表述失实
that he was no longer a skirt-chasing dirt bag,
也就是声称自己不再是沾花惹草的人♥渣♥了
We would like to amend our complaint
我们要修正我们的指控
to include false advertising.
改为控告他进行虚假宣传
What? No. I object. Of course you do.
什么 我反对 你当然反对了
My client relied on how her husband advertised himself --
我的委托人信任她前夫向自己的宣传
that he had gone to therapy and was a changed man.
他说去看了心理医生 已经改过自新了
She was duped.
但她被骗了
Your honor, she's making a mockery of your court.
法官大人 她这是在嘲弄法庭
I don't disagree. False advertising claims
我没什么意见 但虚假宣传案的索赔
should be brought before a commercial arbitrator,
需要一名商业仲裁员的参与
and that's where I'm remanding this case.
因此我要移交复审本案
In fact, my sister was just appointed.
法官将由我妹妹来担任
She'll hear testimony tomorrow morning.
她明早将听取双方的证词
Stacy.
史黛西
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
I heard from Teri that we're briefing our client here.
我听泰丽说 我们要在这里向委托人作简报
Oh, no, no. It's just a meeting. It's not a briefing.
不 只是开个小会 不是作简报
Oh, and I brought sunscreen and bathing suits
我带了防晒霜和游泳衣
in case we have time for a siesta.
说不定我们能有空午休一下
Sweetie, I'm sorry, but you shouldn't be here.
亲爱的 抱歉 但你不该来的
Oh, come on. Hey, Tim. Hi, mark.
少来了 你们好啊 提姆 马克
Hey. So sorry we're late.
你们好 很抱歉我们迟到了
We should get started. Yes, we should.
我们该开始了 是的 没错
I'm so excited! I know. Walk. Walk.
太激动了 我知道 快走 快走
Well, we made some headway.
虽然我们已经有了一些进展
But without an alibi, we're in trouble.
但没有不在场证明 情况还是不乐观
Tim, did anyone have access to your car?
提姆 有没有可能别人开过你的车
Friends or employees?
朋友或是手下
It's a $200,000 car.
那车价值二十万美元
Everyone knows it's my favorite.
所有人都知道它是我的最爱
No one drives it but me.
除了我 谁也不能碰
What about you, Mark? Excuse me?
那你呢 马克 什么
According to "People" Magazine, you live in Tim's guesthouse
《人物》杂♥志♥上说 你住在提姆的客房♥里
and have a taste for expensive cars.
而且对名贵跑车很有研究
I loved his Ferrari, but I never drove it.
我很喜欢他的法拉利 但我从没开过
Oh, we have company.
有人不请自来了
Miss Bingum, can we talk?
宾格温小姐 我们能谈谈吗
If you're here to offer a deal, don't waste our time.
如果你想和解 那就别浪费时间了
My client is innocent.
我的委托人是无辜的
Amy Robinson died an hour ago.
艾米·罗宾逊一个小时前死了
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表