剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
It doesn't say anything in the database.
数据库里没有记录
Uh, yes, I was shot in my office.
对 我在办公室里被枪杀了
You're old Jane. I mean, dead Jane.
你是以前的简 我是说 死去的简
I mean --
我是说...
I prefer Jane -- just Jane.
叫我简就好
So, what are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
I figured you would've moved on to...
我还以为你已经去...
Well, it turns out that when somebody else's soul gets put in your body,
我发现如果别人的灵魂进驻到你的身体里
You get the option to stay up here
那你就可以选择留在这里
and watch what happens.
静观人间百态
Kinda like a reality show where you're the star.
有点像是你主演的真人秀
I've been watching more of a train wreck or a tsunami.
我更多地是在看火车事故或是海啸
What?
怎么
No, no, no, no, no!
不要 不要
Oh, my god.
天啊
Um, help!
来人呐
Please, someone!
拜托 谁来帮个忙
I'm the bride!
我是新娘
Where's Jane?
简呢
She probably wants to make a grand entrance.
她大概是想来个华丽登场
Come on!
加油啊
I can't believe I let Stacy talk me into a train!
真不该听史黛西的选带裙裾的婚纱
Do something or I will.
快想个缓兵之计 不然我就出手了
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
We are going to begin with a few words from...
下面进行嘉宾致辞 我们有请...
Jane's boss Jay Parker.
简的老板 杰·帕克
Anyone?
有人吗
I hear you are the one who sent Deb back into my body.
我听说是你把黛比的灵魂放进了我的身体里
That's not technically correct. She did it herself.
严格来讲不是这样的 是她自己搞的
I mean, I tried to stop her, but she was too quick.
我本想阻止她 但她手太快了
She was like a gazelle or a hummingbird.
她就跟只羚羊或者蜂鸟似的
How did she do it? She just pushed the
她是怎么做到的 她就按了...
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不行 不行
I don't like where this is going.
我不能再往下说了
That can never happen again.
我不能允许悲剧重演
What did she push, Fred?
她按了什么 弗雷德
Was it one of these buttons right here? What? No!
是这里其中一个按钮吗 什么 才不是
You know, I've always been able to tell when people are lying.
别人只要一撒谎 准逃不过我的眼睛
That's what made me such a great lawyer.
所以我能成为如此出色的一名律师
Was it the enter button? No. Stop it!
是回车键吗 别 住手
The space bar? Do I need to call security?
是空格键吗 要我叫保安吗
Oh, it's the return button.
看来是回车键
You need to leave here.
你该走了
No one's ever touching that button again.
我不允许任何人再碰那个键了
Especially when your boss is watching.
尤其是你老板盯着的时候
What? My boss? Where?
什么 我老板 在哪儿
No! No!
不要啊
And I just wanted to say to Owen and Jane,
我想对欧文和简说
who will be here any minute,
她很快就要登场了
Nothing compares falling in love,
这世上最美好的事情莫过于相爱
marriage, and starting a family --
步入婚姻殿堂 组建家庭
Nothing compares to this in the world.
这种幸福无可比拟
And while I don't want Jane to reduce her billable hours...
当然同时我希望简能继续努力工作
...I can honestly say that I'm -- I'm jealous.
说实话 我很嫉妒你们
Anyway, I wish you all the success and happiness in the world.
总之 祝你们事业成功 婚姻幸福
Thank you.
谢谢
This is crazy.
这太离谱了
That was beautiful.
刚才的话真感人
Thank you.
谢谢
Parker, I'm pregnant.
帕克 我怀孕了
Yeah.
是啊
I know.
我知道
You're the father.
你是孩子他爸
Jane!
简
Grayson.
格雷森
Didn't anybody notice that the bride was missing?
难道没人注意到新娘失踪了吗
Well, they thought you needed a minute.
他们还以为你要多准备一会儿
I'm stuck.
我被勾住了
I see that.
我看到了
Okay. Thank you.
好 谢谢
Oh, my gosh.
天啊
Be careful.
小心
Yeah, it's stuck on a nail.
被钉子扎住了
That's about right.
想想也是
Are you ready to recite your vows?
你把誓言背过了吗
Heard you've written your own.
听说你自己原创的
Yeah, between you and me, I'm gonna have to wing that.
偷偷告诉你 我可能要临场发挥了
What? That's not like you.
什么 这可不像你的作风
You're always prepared. Yeah.
你从不打无准备之仗 是啊
Heck, over-prepared.
你总是准备得太充分
Well, if that were true,
如果你说得没错
I probably would've gotten a dress with a shorter train.
那我大概会选一件裙裾短一点的婚纱
Hey, Grayson, can I ask you something?
格雷森 我能问你件事吗
Yeah. Sure. Anything.
没问题 什么事都行
Before, you said that you had moved on from Deb.
之前你说自己已经放下黛比了
That's right. I finally did.
没错 我终于放下了
How?
怎么做到的
I mean, how did you get over a-a loss like that?
你怎么能放下一个如此深爱的人
Honestly, I found someone else.
说实话 我爱上别人了
Really? Oh. Who?
真的吗 谁啊
I don't really think I should answer that.
我觉得不该回答这个问题
I can, you know, keep a secret.
我可以为你保密
It's not really the time or place.
现在这种时间和场合不该说这些
No. Uh, please, tell me.
不 拜托告诉我吧
Jane, really.
简 我真的不能说
Come on. It's just you and me.
别这样嘛 现在只有你和我
Okay. Fine.
好吧 我说
I was able to move on from Deb because...
我之所以能放下黛比是因为...
...because I found you.
是因为我遇到了你
For the longest time, it's been you.
这么长时间以来 我都爱着你
What?
什么
You're the only one who can make me feel the way Deb did.
只有你能给我那种黛比所带来的心动
I'm sorry.
对不起
I know that is so over the line. I --
我知道自己说这些很过分 我...
No, no.
不
I want you to be happy.
我希望你幸福
I really do.
我是真心的
Jane.
简
Owen.
欧文
Owen.
欧文
Owen!
欧文
Owen!
欧文
Owen. Oh, my god. He's not breathing.
欧文 天啊 他没有呼吸了
I'll call an ambulance.
我马上叫救护车
Grayson, what did we do?
格雷森 我们这是造的什么孽
Please, Owen. Oh, god, please.
拜托 欧文 天啊 拜托
Where am I?
我在哪儿
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表