剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Who's that?
那是谁
Vince Adams, the Hammet university quarterback.
他叫文斯·亚当 是汉密特大学的四分卫
Okay, please, please tell me
好吧 拜托 请告诉我
that you walked in here and you found him like this.
你进屋之前他就这样了
Okay. Hi, Vince.
好吧 你好 文斯
I'm here to help.
我是来帮忙的
So, I'm just gonna start by -- by --
那么 我会先...
by taking this off your mouth.
先把这个从你嘴里拿开
Call the cops.
赶紧报♥警♥
You're right. This is bad.
你说得对 这是很糟糕
You crazy bitch! I didn't do anything!
你这个疯娘们 我什么也没做过
Untie me!
放开我
Say it, Vince.
快说 文斯
I want to hear you say the words. Admit it.
我想听你说出来 承认吧
Fine. We had sex.
好吧 我们上过床
It wasn't sex.
那不是上♥床♥
All right. All right. I raped you.
好吧 好吧 我强♥奸♥了你
Is that what you want to hear?
这就是你想听到的吗
Now untie me!
快放了我
Okay.
好吧
So, he raped you.
他强♥奸♥了你
And you guys tied him up to get a confession?
你们把他捆起来是为了让他认罪吗
It was the only way.
没别的办法了
When did the rape happen?
什么时候出的事
A month ago -- in his dorm room.
一个月前 在他宿舍
During a spring fling party.
是在春假派对上
Did you report it?
你上报了吗
I went to campus police.
我去找了校警
They took me to health services.
他们带我去了健康服务中心
A nurse did the physical exam.
一个护士给我做了检查
I'm very sorry, Mia.
我很难过 米娅
They promised me a full investigation.
他们承诺会做全面调查
But when they questioned Vince...
但是他们质询文斯的时候...
He sai-- he said it was consensual.
他说那是双方自愿的
And that was it -- investigation over.
然后就这样 调查结束
Football players are untouchable.
橄榄球运动员碰不得
What about the L.A.P.D.?
洛城警局怎么说
They reviewed the university's files
他们复审了学校的文件
and sided with them.
然后站在了学校一边
Jane, everyone thinks that I made the whole thing up.
简 人们都觉得我在胡编乱造
So...
所以
You came up with the idea to film his confession.
你想出了录下他供罪的主意
Allie got him to the motel room after cheerleading practice.
艾丽在啦啦队训练后把他叫到了旅馆
How?
怎么叫的
Uh, I said I was there, wearing this.
我说我在那儿 穿着这个
Um, he showed up. I-I tied him up.
他现身了 我绑了他
And then I came out of the closet with the camera.
然后我从壁橱里拿着相机走了出来
Okay.
我知道了
You know we can't use this in court.
我们不能把这个用于法庭上
It's called a coerced confession.
这是逼供
It still felt really good hearing him say the words.
听到他亲口说出来还是感觉很好
Jane, are we going to jail?
简 我们会坐牢吗
Not if I can help it.
如果我帮忙就不会
To the charges of aggravated mayhem, kidnapping,
对于严重伤害罪 绑♥架♥罪
and false imprisonment, how do you plead?
以及非法监禁罪的指控 你们如何申辩
Not guilty.
无罪
And I'm requesting that my clients be released
而且我要求准许我的委托人
on their own recognizance.
缴纳保释金获释
They abducted the Hammet university star quarterback.
她们绑♥架♥了汉密特大学的明星四分卫
The state is demanding $200,000 bail.
控方要求其缴纳二十万美元保释金
There were extenuating circumstances, your honor.
本案有可减刑的情节 法官大人
The "star quarterback" sexually assaulted my client.
这位"明星四分卫" 对我的委托人进行过性侵犯
Not only is that slanderous, it's irrelevant.
这不仅是诋毁 也与本案无关
Maybe it wasn't the most rational response to being raped,
也许这不是对于被强♥奸♥的理性回应
but it nevertheless informs this case.
然而这影响到了本案
Save the extenuating circumstances for trial.
庭审的时候再说减刑情节吧
Does the state have any further bail arguments?
控方对保释金有争议吗
Uh, one minute, your honor.
请等一下 法官大人
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干吗
Hammet's attorney contacted me. I'm an alum.
汉密特大学的律师联♥系♥了我 我是校友
This is gonna be good news for your clients.
对你委托人来说这是个好消息
What's going on, people?
你们要做什么
Your honor,
法官大人
there's a possibility we won't be pursuing charges.
我们有可能撤销起诉
The state requests a short recess.
控方请求短暂休庭
You've got five minutes.
休庭五分钟
What just happened?
这是怎么回事
Vince told his coach what he said
文斯把在你委托人所录视频里说的话
on your client's camera.
告诉了他的教练
That's not admissible in court.
法庭上不认可那录像
It doesn't matter.
这没关系
The last thing the school wants is for that video to go viral.
学校最不希望看到的就是录像被传播出去
They're gonna offer you a deal.
他们会和你们谈条件
What kind of deal?
什么样的条件
Hand over the camera,
交出录像
promise you won't go after Vince in civil court,
承诺不会在民事法庭控诉文斯
and your clients go free.
你的委托人就不受追究了
How can you guarantee that? You're not the D.A.
你怎么能保证 你又不是地检
Well, if Vince doesn't testify,
如果文斯不作证
the D.A. doesn't have a case.
地检就无法立案
Jane, the cops have your clients in the motel room
简 警♥察♥抓到你的委托人把受害人
with the victim tied to a bed.
绑在旅馆房♥间的床上
Do you want to put those facts in front of a jury?
你想要把这样的事实摆在陪审团面前吗
What is the matter with you?
你有毛病吗
Mia was raped.
米娅被强♥奸♥了
What's the matter with me?
干嘛说我有毛病
I'm trying to help your clients.
我在尽力帮你的委托人
Okay.
好吧
You have a really big decision to make.
你们要做出一个重大的决定
If we don't hand over the video,
如果不交出录像
We'll go to jail?
我们会坐牢吗
There's a good chance, yes.
可能性很大 没错
If we hand it over, Vince wins again.
如果我们交出录像 文斯就又赢了
Maybe not.
也许不会
If you give up the video,
如果你们交出录像
I will find a way to hold Vince accountable.
我会找到方法证明文斯有罪
Now, I know it's a lot to ask,
我知道你们有很多疑问
but trust me.
不过请相信我
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好
Ms. Kaswell, your client is subject to binding arbitration.
卡斯维女士 你的委托人受约束仲裁的限制
Why are you here?
你们来这儿干吗
Your honor, if I may -- we're only here
法官大人 恕我冒昧 我们来此
because Jenna Kaswell-Bailey
是因为珍娜·卡斯维·贝利
doesn't want my client to get remarried.
不想让我的委托人再婚
Dude, I don't care if he's getting remarried.
天啊 我才不在乎他再婚不再婚呢
Hell, I will cut the cake.
让我在婚礼上切蛋糕都行
We're here because he's trying to dick me over.
我们来这儿是因为他想耍我
Jenna, I have been more than fair.
珍娜 我一点都没亏待你
I don't hear you. I don't see you.
我听不见你 我看不到你
I do, however, smell your antifungal foot spray.
但是 我确实闻到你的脚气水味了
Enough.
别说了
Your honor, we're here because my client is a victim of fraud.
法官大人 我的委托人遭到了诈骗
This is a common stock issuance for 100 shares
这是联合技术公♥司♥发行的
of United Technologies Incorporated.
一百股普通股
Shares Doug failed to mention in his list of assets.
道格没把它们列入资产清单
Because that stock is worthless.
因为那些股票一文不值
United Technologies filed for Chapter 11.
联合技术公♥司♥申请了破产保护
My client took a loss.
使我的客户蒙受了损失
They did file for Chapter 11, but prior to bankruptcy,
他们的确申请了破产保护 但在破产前
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表