剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Everything okay, honey? Yeah.
没事吧 亲爱的 没事
What's going on here?
怎么了
This is my husband, Tom. Ah, newlyweds.
这是我老公 汤姆 新婚小夫妇
Congratulations.
恭喜恭喜
Yeah. It's three years next month.
下个月就三周年了
But you were buying a wedding dress last week?
那你们上周还买♥♥婚纱干嘛
I'm an actress.
其实 我是个演员
And I responded to a Craigslist ad for extra work.
我在克雷格分类网站上看到广♥告♥ 接了这份兼♥职♥
We were told to just show up to the bridal sale
他们让我们去参加婚纱抢♥购♥活动
and act like we were excited.
还要装成很兴奋的样子
"We"? There were hundreds of us.
为什么说是"我们" 有几百个演员
Wait. So Conrad's Bridal paid you to pretend to shop?
也就是说康拉德新娘出钱请你们去假装购物
We were paid, but not by Conrad's.
是有人付我们钱 但不是康拉德
Ms. Alpert, who paid you?
阿伯特女士 那是谁付的
I'm in charge of revamping Conrad's P.R. Campaign.
我负责重塑康拉德形象的公♥关♥活动
And Bride-A-Palooza used to get national coverage,
新娘疯狂大抢♥购♥曾在全国范围受到广泛报道
but that's faded in recent years, correct?
但近年来没那么热门了 是吗
That's right.
没错
How many customers did you tell Conrad's to expect?
你跟康拉德说大概会有多少名顾客参加抢♥购♥
Approximately 200.
大概200人
Why do you think the actual turnout was so much higher?
那为什么实际人数却高得多
I'm good at my job.
说明我工作有成果
Lucy Alpert, please stand up.
露西·阿伯特 请起立
Do you recognize that woman?
你认识她吗
I'm... I'm not sure.
不太确定
Isn't she one of the several hundred women you hired
你不是为了让新娘抢♥购♥活动具有报道价值
to make sure bride-a-palooza remained newsworthy?
雇了几百个演员吗 她就是其中之一
And isn't it true that you purposely underestimated
你是不是故意低估了
the crowd size to Conrad's Bridal
康拉德新娘当天的顾客人数
in the hopes of generating a newsworthy, taffeta riot?
以造成购物骚乱的效果 制♥造♥新闻价值
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Before you finish that sentence,
发言之前 你要知道
you should know that I subpoenaed your Craigslist ad.
我已经传召了你在克雷格分类网站上的广♥告♥记录
So remember -- you're under oath.
别忘了你发过誓
Can't hear anything.
什么也没听见
No more questions.
讯问完毕
Summer, where are you and why aren't you answering your phone?
萨莫 你在哪儿 怎么不接我电♥话♥
As soon as you get this, you better call me right back or --
你听到留言 马上给我回电♥话♥
Oh, my god.
天呐
Uh, you're not supposed to be here for another hour.
你早来了一个小时
Why were you in Brian's trailer...
你怎么在布莱恩的化妆车上...
In Brian's bathrobe?!
还穿着布莱恩的浴衣
He wanted a muffin.
他让我来送松饼
Where is he?!
他在哪儿
On set.
去片场了
Background.
背景准备好
And action.
开始
Cheezy chips...
奇滋薯片
A cheese explosion in every bite.
每嚼一口都会爆发出芝士的香醇美味
Crunch on!
嚼起来吧
And cut.
停
Nice work, Brian.
演得不错 布莱恩
Hey, babe. What's up?
宝贝 什么事
You son of a bitch.
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You're doing my assistant and my commercial?!
你上了我的助理 还抢了我的广♥告♥片
In my defense, you turned down the commercial.
我可得说 是你自己回绝了这部广♥告♥
You told me to!
是你让我拒绝的
That's for Summer!
这一拳是为萨莫
And that's for besmirching!
这一拳是为了你对我的侮辱
We have an offer.
他们提供赔偿
Six figures.
六位数的赔偿
What?
天啊
That's enough to pay off Kelly's bills
这足够支付凯利的医疗费
and your last year of law school.
以及你法学院最后一年的学费
What's wrong?
怎么了
I don't know how to thank you.
我不知道该怎么感谢你
Just...
就只能
Counselor.
律师
Uh-oh.
糟了
The lawyer I complained about --
我抱怨过的那个律师
He works at your firm, doesn't he?
他在你们律所工作 是吧
Yeah.
是的
You told him what I told you in confidence.
你告诉了他我私下跟你说的话
I am so sorry. I didn't mean to.
我很抱歉 我不是故意的
I-I just --
我只是...
I wasn't thinking, and it slipped out.
我没考虑 就那么脱口而出了
And I swear I will never --
我发誓我再也不会...
I swear I will never get bored doing that.
我发誓我永远不会厌倦做这件事
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a duel to preside over.
现在 恕我失陪 我要主持一项决斗
I heard.
我听说了
Now, I know you don't like Grayson,
我知道你不喜欢格雷森
but please don't let him die.
但别让他死了
Ms. Kaswell.
卡斯维女士
Lady Guinevere.
格温娜维尔小姐
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Your honor, you have to reconsider your ruling
法官大人 你必须重新考虑你的裁决
Before someone gets hurt.
免得有人受伤
Lex est lex.
法不容情[拉丁语]
"The law is the law"?
"法不容情"吗
Exactly.
没错
The combat will proceed as ordered.
决斗会如期举♥行♥
This is moronic.
这太傻了
And you know what?
你知道吗
I can't be a part of it. I'm sorry, Kim.
我不能参加了 很抱歉 金
I'm out of here.
我走了
And remember --
记住要领
it's parry, then thrust, just like sex.
一挡 一刺 就像嘿♥咻♥
He won't budge.
他不会妥协的
Okay. It's game time.
好的 游戏时间到
The weapons room is that way.
武器室在那边
And remember --
记住了
Parry, thrust.
一挡 一刺
I know.
知道了
Good luck, fair knight, and good knowing you!
祝你好运 骑士 很高兴认识你
Sir Lance, Sir Grayson, stand ready!
兰斯先生 格雷森先生 准备
Join combat,
决斗开始
and may the just and righteous prevail!
愿正义与公平获胜
Parry and thrust!
一挡 一刺
Parry and thrust!
一挡 一刺
Teri. Is it hot in here?
泰丽 这儿很热吧
I declare the battle over.
我宣布决斗结束
Gwen's champion has prevailed.
格温的捍卫者获胜
Actually...
事实上...
I've prevailed. What the hell?
是我获胜了 怎么回事
Oh, and by the way, my reproductive organs --
顺便说一句 我的生殖器官
Just fine.
完好无损
She broke the rules. The match is a forfeit!
她破坏了规则 这场比赛无效
Your honor...
法官大人
Judge, according to the laws of Richard the Lionheart,
法官 根据狮心王查理的法律
"A thing proven by experience to be true
"据经验证明为正确之事
must, a posteriori, be true and accepted as true."
即为正确 且应得到认可"
What the hell is he talking about?
他到底在说什么
The fact that she fought and won
他说 她参加决斗并取得胜利
is proof of the merits to her claim.
于是她的要求有效
The barrister is correct.
律师说得对
The structured buyout proposed by Guinevere's counsel
格温娜维尔律师提出的收♥购♥方案
shall be enforced.
应予以执行
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Look, about the other day in chambers, I apologize if --
对于那天我在你办公室说的那些话 我很抱歉
Never happened.
没必要道歉
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表