剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
and order his immediate release.
下令立即释放他
What?
什么
Did I stutter?
我没结巴吧
Ms. Bingum,
宾格温女士
only the governor has the power to grant a pardon.
只有州长才有赦免的权力
Now, I'm sympathetic,
我对此事表示同情
but unless you have a legal argument that falls within my purview,
但除非你提出我管辖范围内的法律论据
there's nothing I can do.
否则我也帮不了忙
During Aaron Howard's trial,
艾伦·霍华德受审期间
the prosecution failed to turn over the death certificate for the victim.
检方未提交受害者的死亡证明
Is this true?
这是真的吗
Who knows?
谁知道呢
But even if it were,
即使真是这样
there's no question that the victim died, your honor.
受害者的死亡可是既成事实 法官大人
We move to appeal Aaron Howard's conviction
由于重要发现被保留
on the grounds that significant discovery was withheld.
我们将申请对艾伦·霍华德的定罪提起上诉
We all know a missing death certificate is not significant.
我们都知道死亡证明缺失并不重要
Come on.
算了吧
Oh, i don't know that. Ms. Kaswell, do you know that?
我不知道这点 卡斯维女士 你知道吗
I do not. that's why we have judges.
我不知道 所以需要法官来定夺
I believe a question like this
我相信这样的问题
does fall under a judge's purview.
确属您的管辖范围
Yes, it does.
是的 没错
Motion granted.
批准申请
You'll be overturned. It'll never stand up.
你的判决会被推♥翻♥的 这站不住脚
Well, maybe not, but at least a life will have been saved.
但这样至少救了条命
Release Aaron Howard.
释放艾伦·霍华德
Mr. Kent, even if I were to accept
肯特先生 即使我相信
where these boots were found,
你找到这双靴子的地点
how are they relevant to proving your client's innocence?
它们与你委托人的无罪辩护有何关联
That will all be explained by my next witness --
这将由我的下一名证人来解释
Ms. Deidre Hall.
迪德丽·豪尔女士
Ms. Hall, was your house broken into
豪尔女士 曾有人在2005年
on the night of June 12, 2005?
6月12日闯入你的住♥宅♥吗
Yes, it was.
是的
Was anything taken?
有物品丢失吗
My custom-made ostrich-leather boots.
我那双定做的鸵鸟皮靴子
Ms. Hall, are these your missing boots?
豪尔女士 这是你丢失的靴子吗
Size 6.
六号♥
They are. I love those boots.
是的 我爱死这双靴子了
Your honor, I'd like to now enter into evidence
法官大人 我想呈递证据
my client's feet -- size 8 1/2.
我委托人八号♥半的双脚
Objection! Her feet?
反对 她的双脚
It's very simple.
很简单
The A.D.A.'s entire case is based on my client
此案成立的前提是副检察官认为我的委托人
entering Ms. Hall's house
闯入了豪尔女士的房♥子
and walking out wearing these boots.
穿着这双靴子逃走
Let's see if that's possible.
我们来看看这是否可能
I'll allow it.
我批准
I'm glad I got a pedicure.
还好我做过美足了
Any day now, Ms. Barrett.
用全力 巴奈特女士
I'm trying.
我在尽力
This is nuts.
这太疯狂了
Oh, stop it! You'll destroy them!
停 你快把它撑坏了
There you have it, your honor.
你看 法官大人
Stacy Barrett couldn't possibly wear these boots --
史黛西·巴奈特穿不上这双靴子
Not now, not then.
现在不能 当时也不能
It wasn't her on the video, and it wasn't her in the house.
录像和房♥子里的人都不是她
Good morning.
早上好
I just talked with your doctor.
我刚和医生谈过了
She said the operation was a "complete success,"
她说手术"非常成功"
and that is a direct quote.
我一个字都没改
I don't know how to thank you. I have no words.
我真不知该如何感谢你 我词穷了
I'll check in on you later. Okay.
我过会儿再来看你 好
I'm really sorry to interrupt.
很抱歉打扰到你们
Oh, that's okay. What's going on?
没关系 怎么了
Teri told me where to find you.
泰丽告诉我你来医院了
I'm, uh... i'm on my way to the airport,
我正在去机场的路上
but I had to come here first,
但是我得先过来一趟
because I had to try one more time.
因为我得再试一次
Owen.
欧文
Please, let me finish.
拜托 让我讲完
I did it all wrong, the way that I asked.
我那天问你的方式不对
I told you about New Zealand, and then I invited you along,
我先和你说了新西兰的事 然后才邀请你
like it was an afterthought, but it wasn't.
像是临时起意 但其实不是
From the moment I got the call,
从我一接到电♥话♥开始
all I could think about was being there, together --
我想到的画面就是
having everything that I love in my life in one place.
我此生所爱全部聚于一地
Come with me.
跟我走吧
It sounds amazing.
听起来很棒
Then say yes.
那就答应
I wish I could.
我也想答应
But people depend on me here --
但是这里有人需要我
Clients, friends, colleagues at work.
客户 朋友 同事
My life is here.
我的生活在这里
So, I-I can't.
所以 我不能答应
But I love that you asked.
但我很高兴你邀请了我
You wanted to see me?
你要见我
I have news.
我有消息告诉你
Oh, my god. You're standing up.
我的天呐 你站起来了
It's bad news. I'm going to jail.
肯定没好事 我要进监狱了
No, the judge held the A.D.A.
不 法官只允许副检察官
to his original offer on the assault...
对侵犯人身罪提起诉讼
...which is a long way of saying,
简单来说就是
"you're a free woman."
"你自♥由♥了"
Oh, my god.
天啊
I know. Oh, my god!
是啊 天哪
I know. Thank you so much!
我懂 太感谢你了
Grayson.
格雷森
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
No, no.
别这样
The last few days...
过去几天里...
Y-you're so much like deb, and -- and...
你真的很像黛比 而且...
When i'm with you, it's like I'm with her.
和你在一起 让我找回了当时的感觉
Grayson, listen to me.
格雷森 听我说
I'm not Deb.
我不是黛比
Jane is.
简才是
Congratulations...
祝贺你
Partner.
合伙人
Thank you.
谢谢
You were right.
你说得对
You've proven yourself a solid lawyer and a capable leader,
你证明自己辩护过硬 领导有方
and that's exactly what this firm needs.
公♥司♥需要的就是你这样的人才
Especially now.
尤其是现在
Wait. "Now"?
为什么是现在
Elisa and Eric are gone.
伊莉莎和艾瑞克走了
Went by the house. It's cleared out.
家里都搬空了
She has family in Chicago.
她在芝加哥有家人
I'm going after them. To Chicago.
我要去找他们 远赴芝加哥
For how long?
要去多久
However long it takes.
听天由命
And while I'm away...
我不在的时候
You're in charge.
就靠你主持大局了
Owen! Hi.
欧文
Jane?
简
I was afraid I was gonna miss you.
我生怕和你错过了
You changed your mind. you raced down here.
你改变主意了 你追过来了
You caught me just in the nick of time.
你恰好在最后一刻赶上我
Th-this is like the end of a movie or something.
这场景就像是电影大结局
Owen, you're such an amazing guy.
欧文 你人真好
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表