剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
And then we will never, ever have this conversation
以后坚决不要再问我这个问题了
ever again -- do you hear me?
听明白了吗
You have my full attention.
洗耳恭听
Start by lightly moving Stacy's bangs
首先 轻轻把史黛西的刘海
out of her eyes.
拨到一边
Tuck her hair behind her ear.
再把她的头发拨到耳后
It makes her feel taken care of. This is good stuff.
这样她会觉得很贴心 听上去不错
Just hold on. Here's where it gets tricky.
等等 下面的有点难度
Once you've done the hair tuck,
拨过头发后
gently move your hand down her shoulder and...
把手慢慢地移到她的肩上 然后...
Okay. I can do that. And then what?
好 这个我能办到 然后怎样
Huh. Hold on.
等等
Got it. Interesting.
懂了 挺有趣的
And then I --
然后我要...
She likes that? Really? I never would have --
她喜欢那样啊 你确定吗 我不可能...
No. No, no, no, no. I can do that.
别急别急 我可以 我可以
Then you finish right where you started,
结束动作和开始时一样
with a gentle kiss on the lips. Okay? I have to go.
温柔地亲吻她的嘴唇 明白吗 我得挂了
Wait. She's home.
等等 她回来了
She's going to take a shower.
她要去冲凉了
Perfect. Follow her. I took one this morning.
抓住机会 跟她一起洗 我今早刚洗过
Fred, get in the shower!
弗雷德 给我进去洗
So...
这个...
How much did you hear?
你听到了多少
Oh, not very much. Good.
没听到多少 还好
About half.
也就一半吧
The good half.
精彩的那一半
Well, Stacy's been my best friend since...
史黛西是我的好朋友
forever.
已经很多年了
And Fred --
而弗雷德呢
Okay...
其实...
You would never put these two people together... right.
你很难想象这样两个人会走到一起...
...but they're kind of perfect for each other.
...可他们偏偏特别登对
Well, I think that's great. You're a matchmaker.
那多好啊 你成了红娘
Just seeing them happy makes me happy.
看到他们开心 我也就开心了
When I first met you in the hospital sitting with Grayson,
我们第一次见面时 你站在格雷森床前
that's the first thing I noticed --
我首先注意到的是...
your compassion.
你很有同情心
Well, your eyes...
其实是你的眼睛
then your compassion.
其次才是同情心
Are you two ready?
两位可以点菜了吗
Could you give us a few minutes?
稍等一下好吗
I was just gonna say the same thing. Okay.
我也正想说呢 好的
Well... Somebody had a good night.
看来昨晚有人过得很滋润啊
I cannot believe I doubted Fred's ability.
我居然还怀疑过弗雷德的能力
When we finally got to it...
当我们终于到了那一步...
he was so intuitive.
他的直觉超级准
It was like he knew just what to do.
他好像能读懂我的心思似的
So no running for you today?
那你今天不去跑步了吗
I may never run again.
可能再也不用跑了
I swear, Jane -- I saw angels!
我跟你说 简 那感觉太美妙了
Oh! I am such a bad friend.
我真不够意思
I didn't ask you about your date. How was it?
尽说我自己了 你昨晚的约会如何
Um, it was, you know...
这个嘛...
Morning.
早上好
I'm sorry. Stacy, this is Bill.
我还没做介绍 史黛西 他是比尔
Bill... Stacy.
比尔... 史黛西
Good to meet you.
你好
Um, are you staying for breakfast?
要留下来吃早饭吗
I wish I could. I got surgery.
可惜不行 我有手术要做
Um, I'll call you later.
我会给你打电♥话♥的
Yes.
好
I had a really good time. Me too.
昨晚我很开心 我也是
Bye.
拜
On the first date?
第一次约会就这样啦
Grayson's wedding caterer just called.
格雷森的婚礼宴会筹办人刚打电♥话♥来
Oh, my god! Not again.
天啊 又来了
They're having salad issues.
这次的问题是沙拉
Apparently persimmons are not in season.
现在还不是柿子成熟的季节
Are you okay with peaches?
用桃子可以吗
Teri, this is not my wedding.
泰丽 这不是我的婚礼
So I don't want any of this.
所以我什么都不想要
Okay, so I should just have them call Grayson?
好吧 那我让他们打给格雷森吧
Yes! No.
对 别打
Tell him there is a hothouse in San Diego
告诉他 在圣地亚哥有个温室
that stocks persimmons.
那里储存着柿子
I'll have them shipped in.
我会让他们运过来的
Okay.
好吧
Sara Miller's demo reel?
这是莎拉·米勒的作品集吗
I've been watching it all night.
我看了一整晚了
We can't let Martha drop this case.
我们不能让玛莎撤诉
She was a pretty girl.
她是个可爱的女孩
But she was never gonna be a model.
但是她永远都做不了模特
That's mean.
真刻薄
No, it's objective.
不 这是客观的说法
Look -- her walk.
看她的台步
I mean, she's slightly pigeon-toed.
她有点内八字
And her height.
身高也不理想
I mean, no surgery can fix that.
那种生理缺陷 没有医生能帮得了她
I guess not.
我想也是
So whatever agent she was talking to
所以无论她找哪个经纪人
was just selling her a bunch of lies?
听到的也不过是一堆谎言吗
Well, the best-case scenario, the agent was simply ignorant.
最好的情况是 经纪人只是无知而已
And worst-case...
而最糟的情况是...
The Sunset Bay Agency?
夕阳湾经纪公♥司♥
That explains it. What, you know them?
这就说得通了 什么 你认识他们吗
They were this skeevy agency that tried to sign me
几年前 这个无良的经纪人
a few years ago. You?
还想签下我 你
Yes, kim! Me! Accept it!
是的 金 就是我 接受吧
I remember the guy who ran it --
我记得那家公♥司♥的经营者
Steven Bay.
史蒂文·贝
I mean, even his name sounded like it needed a shower.
他的名字都让人觉得 他需要冲个澡
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
I'm thinking I might need to make a phone call.
我在想 我或许需要打个电♥话♥
These are terrific pictures, Miss...
这些照片很棒 小姐贵姓
Pfleiger. Like "Seger" with a "Fluh."
芙丽格 就像是"芙丽"和"西格"的连读
Have you done any professional modeling?
你做过职业模特吗
In Topeka, a car wash put me on their coupons.
托皮卡的一家洗车店把我印在他们的优♥惠♥券上
I was the $2-off face.
两元代金券上的头像就是我
Stand up for me.
请站起来
Back up.
后退
Turn around.
转身
I got to be honest with you, miss Pfleiger.
我得和你坦白 芙丽格小姐
Um, you are almost exactly what they're looking for out there.
你几乎就是他们心中理想的人选了
Are you serious?
真的吗
Completely.
绝对的
If you want to guarantee yourself a big-time career --
如果你想要前途无量的话
I mean sharing the runways with Gisele,
我的意思是跟吉塞尔和布鲁克林
Brooklyn --
一起走T台
You ought to seriously consider making a few adjustments.
你真的需要考虑做一些调整
You want me to get plastic surgery.
你想让我去做整形手术吗
Funny -- katie moss asked me the same thing.
真有趣 凯蒂·莫斯也是这样问我的
Six weeks later, she was making six figures.
六周后 她就挣到了六位数
You wanted to see me?
你想见我吗
There's been a development in Gary's case.
盖瑞的案子有了一些进展
Did the judge make a decision?
法官做出判决了吗
Not yet.
还没有
Then what?
那怎么了
Something I saw in the file got me thinking.
我觉得档案里的某些信息很可疑
I did a little research.
于是做了点调查
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表