剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
And I suspect a signifificant number of clients will follow me.
恐怕还会带走大量客户
It's been a good year.
今年市场很景气
You're giving me an ultimatum?
你这是在给我下最后通牒吗
I've never liked that word...
虽然我不喜欢这个词
but yes.
但的确是的
Your honor, the A.D.A. and I spoke,
法官大人 地方检察官和我讨论后
and he agreed to a deal --
我们达成了协议
Actually, the deal is off the table.
事实上 我要撤销协议
What? We just spoke an hour ago.
什么 我们一小时前才谈好的
My office can only offer an A.C.D. to first-time offenders.
地检办只能对初犯处以缓期开庭
My client is a first-time offender.
我的委托人就是初犯
Not according to her record.
她档案上可不是这样写的
You pled guilty to a criminal trespass?
你犯过非法入侵罪
Oh, that?
那个吗
It was a long time ago, and it doesn't count.
那是很久前的事了 而且算不上什么罪
I picked up trash on the beach for a month.
只不过让我在海滩上捡了一个月的垃圾
That's called community service, which means you pled guilty.
那叫做社区服务 也就是说你认罪了
Oh.
不是吧
The charge is assault.
你被控侵犯人身罪
How do you plead?
你是否认罪
Not guilty.
不认罪
Not guilty. So noted.
不认罪 记录在案
We'll set a trial date this afternoon.
下午我们会拟出审判日期
Tell me I shouldn't worry.
我不必担心吧
No cellphones, don't hand him anything,
别带手♥机♥ 什么都别递给他
no physical contact of any sort.
不要有任何形式的身体接触
I wasn't planning on it.
我没打算碰他
And you might want to cover up.
那你最好把自己裹紧点
Warden, you sound like my dad before I went to prom.
典狱长 这话很像我参加毕业舞会前我爸说的
If you need any assistance,
如果你需要任何帮助
there will be a guard right outside.
就向外面的警卫求助
Aaron?
亚伦
Hi. I am Jane Bingum.
你好 我是简·宾格温
Please, have a seat.
请坐
I'm afraid I won't be much help with an appeal.
要上诉的话我恐怕帮不上什么忙
I don't want an appeal.
我不想上诉
I'm sorry. What did you say?
抱歉 你说什么
I deserve what's coming.
我罪有应得
Then why did you ask for a lawyer?
那你要律师来干嘛
My sister, Tina,
我妹妹 蒂娜
was born with a congenital heart defect.
有先天性心脏病
She hasn't talked to me since I've been in here,
我进来之后 她没有理过我
but my cousin, he gives me updates.
但我表哥把她的近况告诉了我
She's dying.
她快不行了
I want to give her my heart. I'm a perfect match.
我想把心脏移植给她 我很匹配
But the problem is The state won't allow it.
但问题是 加州的情况不允许
Miss Bingum, I'm gonna die no matter what.
宾格温小姐 我反正是将死之人
Please help me save my sister's life.
但请你帮我救救我妹妹
Bingum! Parker, no time to talk.
宾格温 帕克 没空理你
I've got a death-row inmate
我接手的死刑犯
who wants to donate his heart to his dying sister.
想把自己的心脏捐给他濒死的妹妹
But lethal injection in California requires three drugs.
但加州的注射处死需要三种药物
The third drug renders the heart unsuitable for transplant.
第三种药会致使心脏不适宜移植
Sounds like a nonstarter. Not quite.
听起来毫无希望 不一定
In Ohio and Washington state,
在俄亥俄州和华盛顿州
a single-drug protocol causes death
单一药物协议能保证处死时
without damaging the heart.
心脏不受损伤
So you need to convince the court to allow the protocol here.
所以你得说服法♥院♥允许执行这份协议
Yes. But first, I have to find his sister
是的 但首先我得找到他的妹妹
and see if she'll even take the heart.
看她要不要这颗心
Sounds like you're gonna need a little help with this one.
听起来你这个案子肯定需要帮手
Oh, thank you!
太感谢你了
Okay, if you could start by tracking down
你能不能先帮我查一下
the most recent capital cases Kaswell!
近期类似的死刑案件 卡斯维
You're second-chairing Bingum's pro bono.
你来当宾格温无偿服务案的副手
What?
什么
I was wrongfully convicted, like that guy in "The Fugitive,"
我被冤枉了 就像《亡命天涯》的主角
or the teacher in "Gossip Girl,"
还有《八卦天后》里的那个老师
or Ashley Judd in --
还有阿什利·贾德
"Double Jeopardy"? Yeah!
《双重危险》 没错
Here's the difference. You pled guilty.
不同的是 你认罪了
Why would you do that if it wasn't you?
如果不是你干的 你为什么要认罪
I was covering for somebody.
为了给某人打掩护
For who? For I don't want to say.
为了谁 为了...我不想说
Okay, fine. It was Deb.
好了 就是黛比
Deb broke into someone's house?
黛比闯进了别人的屋子
Not just anyone's house. Deidre Hall's house.
不是别人 是迪德丽·豪尔的房♥子
Deidre Hall. The soap-opera star?
演肥皂剧的明星 迪德丽·豪尔吗
Deb had an audition for "Days of Our Lives."
黛比参加了《我们的日子》的试镜
She was going to play one of Marlena Evans'
她要扮演马琳娜·埃文斯的
genetically engineered twins.
基因工程双胞胎之一
You know, the ones she had on the island
就是她在岛上药物性昏迷之后
during her drug-induced coma?
怀上的那对
Well, Deb decided the best way to prepare
黛比认为最好的准备方式
would be to rehearse in Deidre's house. For inspiration.
就是在迪德丽家里排练 来获取灵感
Like method acting. You didn't talk her out of that?
就像是体验派表演法 你没阻止她吗
Well, you know how she was when she had an idea.
你知道她那人志在必得
Remember that summer she thought
有个夏天 她突发奇想
I'd look like Vin Diesel if I shaved my head?
觉得我剃了头很像范·迪塞尔
Yeah. Who knew a head could be so lumpy?
是啊 剃完才发现你头长得坑坑洼洼
Anyway, I let her take my car.
总之 我把车借给她了
When she left Deidre Hall's house, she tripped an alarm,
她从迪德丽·豪尔家出来的时候 触响了警报
and someone spotted my license plate.
有人记下了我的车牌号♥
And that night, the cops paid you a visit.
那天晚上 警♥察♥就去找你了
I knew that Deb had the audition the next day,
我知道黛比第二天要试演
so I told them I did it.
所以我就说是我♥干♥的
You did that for her?
你为她背了黑锅
She would have done the same for me.
她也会为我那么做的
Look, I cannot go back to jail.
我不想回监狱去
I am not as tough as Paris or Lindsay.
我没帕里斯和琳赛那么坚强
Hey, I'll figure something out.
我会想办法
Okay? Okay.
别担心好吗 好
Thanks.
谢谢
The answer is no.
我不要
You don't want his heart?
你不要他的心脏吗
No.
不要
I'm sorry to push, but this may be your last hope.
我不想逼你 但这可能是你最后的希望了
I went to that boy's funeral --
我出席了那男孩的葬礼
the one that my brother killed.
就是我哥哥杀死的那个
I saw what Aaron took from that family.
我目睹了亚伦把那个家庭害成什么样
I don't want anything from him.
所以我不想要他的任何东西
I'm gonna take my chances on the transplant list,
我宁愿排队等移植
So please, go.
所以请你们走吧
You're incredibly selfish.
你真自私得可以
Kim! Excuse me?
金 你说什么
You're gonna "take your chances with the transplant list"?
你居然说"宁愿排队等移植"
There's a dozen people waiting for any heart you take,
你等的那颗心脏是多少人的生机
which means my cousin nick could die because of you.
我的表弟尼克可能因你而死
He's been waiting six months
他等了半年都没消息
for the chance you're spitting at.
你却不知珍惜
This is a waste of time. Let's go.
这简直是浪费时间 我们走
Wait.
等等
I'm not making any promises, but I will talk to Aaron.
我现在没法答应 但我愿意和亚伦谈谈
I had no idea about your cousin Nick.
我不知道你表弟尼克的事
I'm sorry.
节哀
I don't have a cousin Nick.
我没有什么表弟尼克
But someone does.
但别人有
Hey! I might have found a loophole.
我想我找到突破口了
I knew it was legal to punch a guy
他跟我的助手出轨
who cheats on you with your assistant!
我就知道揍他两拳肯定是合法的
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表