剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Well, Homeland Security
国土安♥全♥局♥
should have spent that money rescuing my client,
应该把钱花在营救我的委托人身上
who was held hostage by Eastwest Airlines.
她当时被东西航♥空♥公♥司♥困在飞机之内
And $9 for a sandwich in the terminal --
航站楼里的三明治居然卖♥♥九美元
Now, that's the real crime. Okay.
那才是真正的罪行啊 好吧
The charges are serious,
指控合理
but the government appears to be overreaching on bail.
但政♥府♥索要的保释金过高
Thank you, your honor.
谢谢您的明断 法官大人
$10,000, cash or bond.
保释金一万美元 现金债券均可
You want me to sue the casino over this ad?
你想让我就这则广♥告♥起诉赌场吗
They're exploiting Deb's image.
他们滥用了黛比的肖像
And they think they can get away with it
以为没人保护她
because there's no one to protect her, but... They're wrong.
就能逃脱惩罚 但... 他们想错了
I don't have standing to sue because we were never married.
我们不是夫妻 所以我无法代她提起上诉
As her mother, you do.
你是她母亲 你可以
Okay.
好吧
If this is what you want...
如果你心意已决
let's sue the bastards.
那我们就去告那群杂种吧
My favorite four words "let's sue the bastards"
我最喜欢听这句了 "我们去告那群杂种吧"
Bobbi, this is Jay Parker.
波比 这位是杰·帕克
Of "Harrison &."
就是哈里森·帕克事务所的帕克
Of course. I'm Bobbi Dobkins.
你好 我是波比·德普金丝
I trust Grayayson's taking good care of you.
我想格雷森一定对你照顾有加
Oh, yeah, he's the best.
是的 他可好了
That's why I hired him.
所以我才雇了他
It's a pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Anyway, uh, feel free to call me directly
总之 无论你有任何需要
if you need anything at all.
都可以打电♥话♥给我
I will do that.
我会的
Fred, what are you doing?
弗雷德 你在干什么
The Barnard Liquors contract isn't gonna redline itself.
你还没给巴纳德酒业的合同划重点呢
Stacy yelled at me.
史黛西吼了我
Oh, God.
老天
She said she's not my mother. What do you think she means?
她说她不是我老妈 这是什么意思
Well, not a lot to decipher there.
这有什么不明白的
She doesn't want to take care of you.
她不想像妈一样照顾你
This happens in relationships where the woman
在女方占主导地位的两性关系中
is the Alpha Personality.
这种情况很常见
Trust me -- I've been there.
相信我 我是过来人
So, what can I do?
那我该怎么办
Before Stacy, you were your own man, right?
遇见史黛西之前 你是个独♥立♥自主的人 对吗
I mean, you had interests and hobbies.
就是说 你有自己的兴趣爱好
Right, yeah -- I-interests, hobbies.
没错 算有点兴趣爱好
Now you're just a satellite
可是现在你只是个
revolving around Planet Stacy.
绕着史黛西转的小卫星
Okay. How do I break her gravitational pull?
好吧 那我怎么能挣脱她的地心引力呢
Don't let her mother you. Be your own man.
别让她照顾你 凡是自己做主
Sometimes, just the threat of pulling away
有时候 若即若离
makes a woman want you more.
会让女人更想得到你
Oh, one more thing. Yeah?
还有件事 请讲
Redline the contracts by lunch
午餐之前把合同重点划好
or hire me a new assistant.
不然你就等着被炒吧
I don't know how to thank you, Janie.
我不知道怎么谢你 简
Just don't get into any more trouble while you're here.
别再给我惹麻烦就好
Well, it's nice to see you,
不管怎样
no matter what the circumstances.
还是很高兴见到你
Maybe it's fate. Nope.
也许这是天意 不
A federal offense -- not fate.
这是联邦政♥府♥的过错 不是天意
Hey, how about lunch?
一起吃午餐怎么样
The in-flight magazine
飞机上的杂♥志♥介绍说
mentioned this great shabu-shabu place in Little Tokyo.
小东京有家很不错的日式火锅店
Oh, I can't today.
今天不行
There's somebody at the office I really need to see.
我得回办公室见个人
But, um, I'll -- I'll see you tonight.
但我们晚上就能见面了
Okay, here. Why don't you take a cab?
你坐出租车回家吧
And I'll be home by 7:00, okay?
我七点就到家 好吗
Make it $40.
给我四十块
If the cab doesn't smell, I like to tip.
如果车上没臭味 我想给点小费
On behalf of Sierra casino,
我代表塞拉赌场
we reject your cease-and-desist letter.
拒绝接受你的禁止函
We're also pursuing a claim of unjust enrichment.
我们还提起了不正当得利的诉讼
There's been no breach of contract,
我们没有违约
and, therefore, no unjust enrichment. Not true.
所以这不算是不正当得利 不是这样的
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought the room was free. Hi, Jane.
不好意思 我以为这里没人 你好 简
Hi, Bobbi.
你好 波比
What a surprise.
真没想到
Well, now, what's going on here?
出什么事了
We are suing Sierra casino
我们在起诉塞拉赌场
to stop using Deb in their advertising.
要求在广♥告♥中停止使用黛比的照片
Why -- why would you do that?
你为什么要起诉
Without me?
居然不叫上我
Grayson, I am here to help.
格里森 我是来帮忙的
Okay.
好的
Jane handled an intellectual-property case for us last month.
上个月 简帮我们处理了一起知识产权案件
We are happy to have her on board.
我们很高兴她来助一臂之力
Actually, we're done.
其实 不用谈了
There's no merit to your request.
你的起诉不会有结果的
You used a photograph of Deb Dobkins without consent.
你们未经黛比·德普金丝同意就用了她的照片
My client bought that picture directly from the photographer.
我的委托人是从摄影师那里直接买♥♥过来的
Javier.
哈维尔
I recognize his work.
我看得出是他的作品
He had no right to sell it.
他没有权利卖♥♥照片
Javier had a standard contract with the model
哈维尔和模特签有标准合约
all rights in perpetuity, which he, in turn, signed over to us.
他持有永久性权利 并且还转签给了我们
Okay, well, I guess that's that.
我想是的
I'm familiar with the contract.
我很熟悉那份合约
It had significant limitations.
里面有很明确的限制条件
Let's take a look, shall we?
我们来看看好吗
I love him, Stacy, but he's out of control.
史黛西 我爱他 但是他失控了
Look, he lawyered all over it.
看 他把这个改得面目全非
You can't give that to Javier. He'll replace you.
你不能就这样拿给哈维尔 他会换掉你的
I know.
我知道
You're gonna get a bad reputation -- and not the good kind.
到时候你会名誉扫地 那可没什么好处
You'll be the crazy model
人们会骂你是个神经病模特
with the crazier lawyer boyfriend.
还有个更神经病的律师男友
What should I do?
我该怎么办
Tell Grayson that you appreciate his concern, but...
告诉格里森你很感激他的关心 但是...
Oh, no. No. I-I don't like confrontation.
不 我不想当面和他吵
It gives you premature frown lines.
会提早长皱纹的
Oh, all right. Well...
好吧
...then I have three words for you --
那我就有三字箴言送你
"li-quid paper."
"涂 改 液"
I'm pretty certain
我敢肯定
Deb didn't wite-out the changes I made to this contract.
黛比没把我修改的部分涂掉
Actually, I think she did.
其实 我觉得她改了
Her initials are beside every bit of wite-out.
每处涂改旁边都有黛比的首字母草签
The ad tested well.
广♥告♥的反响很不错
Really?
真的吗
It's going to remain the centerpiece
赌场新一轮的宣传
of the casino's new campaign.
将继续拿这幅照片当主画面
And...
那么...
now we're done.
现在我们谈完了
Fred, can you be a love and go to the store for me?
弗雷德 亲爱的 能帮我跑一趟商店吗
The girls are coming over for "The bachelor and bubbly",
闺蜜们要过来边喝香槟边看《钻石王老五》
but we're out of champagne.
但是香槟喝完了
Tonight? No. No, no, no, no. I can't.
今晚吗 不行 我不能去
I'm -- I'm watching a...
我要看一个...
a history channel documentary on beer.
历史频道关于啤酒的纪录片
I don't think so.
那可不行
There's only one TV, and you don't even like beer.
你不可能跟我抢电视 而且你也不爱喝啤酒
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表