剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
I don't know.
我不知道
I once saw a lawyer say that in a movie,
我以前在电影里看到一个律师这么说
And it totally worked.
非常管用
I'm sick.
我病了
A couple months ago, I was doing time.
几个月前 我正在服刑
My appendix burst.
我突发阑尾炎
I had an operation in the prison hospital,
我在监狱医院动了手术
And a week later, my eyes turned yellow.
结果一周后 我的眼球就变黄了
Jaundice -- the first symptom of hepatitis.
黄疸 这是肝炎的第一征兆
Yeah. The prison doctors put me on this interferon therapy,
对 医生给我实施了干扰素疗法
which, uh, kept it in check,
来抑制病情
but since I got out, I can't afford it.
但是出狱后我付不起医疗费
I mean, therapy's like 3 grand a month.
这种疗法每月要三千美元
What about insurance?
你的医疗保险呢
No, hep-b is considered a pre-existing condition.
没用 他们认为我在投保前就患上了乙肝
And I will not become a burden on my wife.
而我不想成为我妻子的负担
I know how difficult a chronic illness can be
我知道慢性病会对你爱的人
on someone you love.
造成多么大的痛苦
So you figured the best solution was to commit a crime,
所以你认为最好的办法就是犯罪
get sent back to prison, and go back on interferon therapy.
那样就可以被送回监狱 继续接受干扰素治疗
It sounds crazy,
听起来很疯狂
but I'm a dead man if I don't go back.
但是我不回去就只能等死
To the same prison that gave you hepatitis?
回到那个让你染上肝炎的监狱吗
Ironic, huh?
很讽刺 对吧
Yeah.
是啊
And it's not right.
这么做不对
Yeah, but what can I do about it?
我知道 但是我还能怎么办
Well, I'm the lawyer, so it's my job to figure that out.
既然我是你的律师 那就由我来想办法
Really?
真的吗
I rob you, and you want to help me?
我抢了你 你反而还要帮我
Ironic, huh?
很讽刺吧
Hey, Gene Kelly,
吉恩·凯利
dance lesson today.
今天要上舞蹈课
My piece-of-cake case just got upgraded to federal court.
我那桩小案件刚刚被提交到联邦法♥院♥
Can't get away to dance.
没有空去跳舞
Have you seen Parker?
你看到帕克了吗
On his way back from a mani-pedi for your wedding.
他为出席婚礼做手足护理 正在回来的路上
You know how he gets about his cuticles.
你知道他对自己的皮囊可在意了
We don't have to go to a studio. We could do it here.
我们不用非得去练功房♥ 在这里就可以跳
In the office? I don't think so.
在办公室跳吗 我觉得不合适
Vanessa.
瓦内萨打来的
What?
什么
Oh, funny -- I was just discussing that with Teri.
真巧 我正和泰丽讨论这个呢
I know. I'm busy, too.
我知道 我也很忙
Teri wants to do the lesson here,
泰丽想在办公室教我
but I told her that you'd --
但是我告诉她你肯定会
love it?
很赞成
Of course.
当然
Can't wait.
迫不及待了
Is Jane in her office?
简在办公室吗
Go on in, twinkle toes.
进去吧 超级舞王
Hey. How you doing?
你还好吧
You heard about the rings?
你听说戒指的事了吗
I heard you got robbed.
我听说你被抢了
I am so sorry. I will get them back as soon --
非常抱歉 我会尽快拿回...
Stop. Stop. You're okay. That's all that matters.
打住 我只关心你的安危
I just got messages from both of you.
我刚刚收到你们两个的消息
Who wants to go first?
谁要先说
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
I am suing the Antelope Valley prison,
我正在起诉羚羊谷监狱
which is privately owned and run by Veticon Incorporated.
它隶属于维特康股份有限公♥司♥
Taking on a Fortune 500. I like it.
与世界五百强公♥司♥较量 我喜欢
Cause of action?
诉由是什么
They showed negligent indifference
他们对患有肝炎的犯人
toward a prisoner who contracted hepatitis.
表现出了过失性冷漠
Helling vs. McKinney provides for liability
根据宪法第八条修正案的规定
under the 8th Amendent.
监狱应对此事负责
Good job.
不错
You're up. How'd you do at the pound?
该你了 畜栏那边情况如何
His pet is a camel.
他的宠物是一头骆驼
The government not only seized Missy
政♥府♥不仅抓走了密西
but arrested Cole for selling camel milk across ate lines.
还因非法出♥售♥骆驼奶的罪名逮捕了柯尔
Whoa. Our client is a rogue camel milker?
我们的委托人是劣质骆驼奶的挤奶工吗
And d.O.J. Posted Missy on an exotic-animal database
司法部还将密西的资料录入了外来动物数据库
for immediate adoption by a zoo or a wild-animal park.
为了让它能立刻被动物园或野生动物公园收养
Well, looks like it's time to bring in the big gun.
看来轮到大人物上场了
Me.
也就是我
Where's Cole now? In lockup.
柯尔现在在哪里 在看守所
I'll go see him.
我去见见他
I want you to petition the court for an expedited hearing.
你去向法庭申请加急审讯
You realize I'm getting married tomorrow?
你知道我明天要结婚吧
Then you better hurry up.
那你最好赶快行动
Excuse me.
先走一步了
You got a second? Sure.
有空吗 有
You've been back a week, and not a single client.
你回来已经一个星期了 一个客户都没有
Hey, it takes time to make rain.
一口吃不成胖子吧
Until then, you can be Jane's second chair.
你可以暂时当简的副手
Parker, I --
帕克 我...
Look, Kim, if you're gonna yell at me
金 如果你是因为我派你
for assigning you to be jane's second chair --
当简的副手而发火...
Thank you.
谢谢你
Okay.
好吧
For what?
谢什么
I was worried that it might be awkward
我先前担心我们分手之后
around here after we broke up,
在这里工作可能会很尴尬
but by assigning me to work with Jane,
但你却安排我去和简共事
my least-favorite attorney at the firm --
她可是公♥司♥里 甚至是全世界
or on earth --
我最讨厌的律师
you're my pain-in-the-ass boss again.
所以你又变回了让我讨厌的上司
So, if your pain-in-the-ass boss
那如果这个讨厌鬼上司
ordered you to have lunch with him?
命令你和他共进午餐呢
I'd say, "I'm busy working with Jane."
我会回答 我正和简在忙着呢
Right.
好吧
Hey. They had your favorite salad.
那家餐厅有你最爱吃的沙拉
Oh, Freddy, I'm so upset.
弗雷德 我很心烦
Oh! Ah, damn it -- mushrooms. I'm sorry.
该死 里面有蘑菇 对不起
Here -- you can have my club sandwich.
给 你吃我的三明治吧
No -- not lunch.
不关午餐的事
Grayson called. I don't get to choose the poem.
格雷森打电♥话♥来说 我不能自己选诗
He wants me to read Vanessa's favorite --
他要我朗诵瓦内萨最爱的那首
Oscar Wilde's "We are made one with what we touch and see."
奥斯卡·王尔德的《所见所感使我们融为一体》
Sounds lovely. It's cursed.
听起来不错 那是个诅咒
Cursed?
诅咒
I've read it at two different weddings.
我已经在两个不同的婚礼上朗诵过那首诗
Both marriages have lasted less than a year.
结果两桩婚姻都持续了不到一年
I'm sure that's just a coincidence.
我敢肯定这只是巧合
No, but I do not want to be the one
但是我不想成为那个致使
responsible for Grayson and Vanessa splitting up.
格雷森和瓦内萨婚姻破裂的罪人
You think I sound crazy.
你肯定觉得我疯了
Crazy...beautiful.
疯狂地美丽
Thank you.
谢谢
But I believe that there are mysterious forces
但是我相信宇宙中蕴藏着神秘的力量
at play in the universe that affect things here on earth.
能够影响地球上的一些事情
What...kind of things?
哪种事情...
The winds, the tides...
像风呀 潮汐呀...
the MTV Movie Awards.
还有MTV电影大奖颁奖典礼
Well, if you feel that strongly,
如果你真的感觉很不安
you should talk to Vanessa -- explain the universe.
你就该告诉瓦内萨 向她解释宇宙的力量
But remember -- she's a lawyer,
但要记住她是名律师
so you have to use lawyerly logic
所以你得用律师的逻辑
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表