剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, my god. Are you okay? Are you hurt?
天啊 你还好吗 受伤了吗
Oh, I'm fine.
我还好
There he is.
就是他
Oh, I hope he gets a thousand years.
我希望他被关上一千年
Can I hiss when they call his name?
法官叫他名字的时候 我能嘘他吗
No.
不行
Grayson's wedding rings are in evidence,
格雷森的婚戒成了呈堂证供
So I'm gonna throw myself at the mercy of the court
所以我要在法庭上装可怜
and try and get them back.
争取把戒指要回来
Docket 4723-G -- robbery in the first degree.
案件编号♥4723-G 一级抢劫
Uh, where's your public defender, Mr. Geary?
你的共设律师呢 吉尔利先生
I don't know, your honor.
法官大人 我也不知道
Oh, Ms. Bingum.
宾格温女士
Yes, your honor?
有事吗 法官大人
The public defender isn't here,
共设律师不在场
And I've got a dental appointment in an hour.
而我再过一小时要去看牙医
Can you step in, please?
你能先顶替一下吗
Maybe your honor isn't aware --
法官大人 可能您还不清楚
I am both the emotionally shattered victim
我既是心灵受创的受害者
and the key witness to the defendant's criminal act,
也是被告作案的关键目击证人
So you see i see. I just don't care.
您也知道... 我知道 可我不在乎
For the purposes of this hearing only,
仅限于此次审讯来讲
would you please step in and offer his plea?
你能上庭为他辩护吗
Of course. Anything to speed the wheels of justice.
当然可以 只要能加速正义的判决
And get those rings back.
还为了赶紧拿回戒指
You are a very bad man.
你真是十恶不赦
I know, and I'm really, really sorry.
我知道 我真的很抱歉
Um, okay.
好吧
The public defender would advise you to plead not guilty.
共设律师会建议你拒不认罪
If I were not the person that you robbed,
如果我不是被你打劫的人
that's what I would suggest.
我也会那么建议
I want to plead guilty.
我想认罪
What? No --
什么 不
Speaking as an officer of the court,
作为法♥院♥的公职人员
I strongly advise you to plead not guilty.
我强烈建议你不认罪
But I am. Guilty!
可我有罪
No -- j-just a second.
不 请稍等
This is my decision, right? Yeah.
这是我的决定 对
Counselor!
律师
Against the advice of counsel, defendant pleads guilty.
被告拒绝律师的建议 选择认罪
The plea is accepted.
接受认罪
Sentencing to take place on Tuesday at noon.
下周二中午进行判决
Uh, your honor, I know it's not customary
法官大人 我知道在判决前
to release evidence prior to sentencing,
通常不会释放证据
But in addition to being lawyer and witness and victim,
可我不仅是本案律师 目击证人和受害者
I'm also the best man at a wedding the day after tomorrow.
还是后天举♥行♥的一场婚礼的伴郎
My client stole the wedding rings from me.
我的委托人从我这里抢走了婚戒
I need them back.
我得要回来
And I need a week in the islands with my pool boy.
而我得享受我的假期
But you know how it works, Ms. Bingum --
你知道规矩 宾格温女士
You'll get them back after sentencing.
判决后你就能取回戒指了
What's the matter with you?
你怎么回事
You call yourself a lawyer?
你还自称是律师
No.
不
Oh. Yes, I am a lawyer.
没错 我是律师
And who are you?
你又是谁
I'm Keith's wife.
我是基斯的太太
How could you let him plead guilty?
你怎么能让他认罪
It's his third strike --
这是他第三次犯罪
25 years minimum, no parole.
至少要被判25年 不得假释
It's okay.
没事
No, it's not okay, Keith.
怎么可能没事 基斯
This is all your fault.
这全都怪你
Someone joined the book club?
你们有谁加入了书友会
Grayson asked me to read a love poem during the ceremony.
格雷森请我在婚礼上朗诵一首情诗
This is my research.
这是我做的研究
So many options --
选择可多了
Shakespeare, Bronte, Weisberger.
有莎士比亚 勃朗特和魏丝伯格的作品
Weisberger?
魏丝伯格是谁
Lauren Weisberger -- "The devil wears prada"?
劳伦·魏丝伯格 《穿普拉达的女王》的作者
Oh, she is like the modern-day Maya Angelou.
堪称当代的玛雅·安吉洛
Isn't Maya Angelou the modern-day Maya Angelou?
玛雅·安吉洛不也是当代作家吗
Good morning. How'd you sleep?
早安 睡得好吗
I didn't.
我没睡
That robbery must have been terrifying.
昨天的抢劫一定把你吓坏了
I suggest a long weekend of BFD.
我建议你这周末接受两天BFD的治疗
"Boyfriend doctor."
就是"医生男友"
It's what I'm calling Bill now.
我现在就是这么称呼比尔的
That's catchy.
很好记
And that would be great,
而且一定很奏效
But I just can't stop thinking about this robbery.
可我满脑子想的都是这次抢劫
Posttraumatic stress. I've seen it on TV.
这叫伤后压力症候群 我在电视上见过
Lie down on the couch.
去沙发上躺会儿
No, I'm not traumatized. I'm confused.
不 我没受伤 我只是很迷惑
Keith robbed me in broad daylight
基斯在光天化日之下抢劫了我
In the middle of Beverly Hills.
还是在比利弗山庄的市中心
"Keith"? You're on a first-name basis with your robber?
"基斯" 你对抢劫你的人叫得那么亲热
Is he, like, your facebook friend?
他是你Facebook上的好友吗
Robbery is definitely a good reason to defriend.
他抢了你 赶紧把他从好友列表删除吧
After Keith took the rings, he practically stood there
基斯抢走婚戒后 就傻站在那里
and waited for the cops to show up.
等警♥察♥来抓他
He pleaded guilty against my advice.
他还不听我劝 认了罪
I went to talk to him after the arraignment.
我在传讯后去找他谈话
He refused to see me.
他居然拒绝见我
You're still his lawyer?
你还是他的律师吗
Till another attorney is assigned.
在下任律师被指派前 一直都是
So as his attorney, I'm going down to lockup
所以作为他的律师 我要去监狱
To find out what's really going on.
查明事情真♥相♥
My client's permits are up to date.
这是我委托人的最新许可证
There's no reason why the camel should not be returned posthaste.
没理由继续对骆驼进行关押 应尽快释放
Animal Control simply had no right to --
动物管制中心无权...
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰
Assistant U.S. Attorney Jonas Blaine for the government.
我是联邦助理检察官 乔纳斯·布莱恩
We have a federal warrant here for the arrest of Mr. Lamburt.
这是逮捕兰伯特先生的联邦通缉令
Excuse me? Arrest him for what?
你说什么 什么罪名
Criminal sale of a controlled substance?
非法买♥♥卖♥♥管制物品
What substance?
什么物品
Raw camel's milk --
生骆驼奶
illegal to sell under section 458-B
根据《食品和药物法》第458-B条
of the Pure Food and Drug Act.
这属于非法出♥售♥
You're coming with us.
跟我们走吧
Do something, yupster!
别傻站着 雅普士
Don't say anything to anybody. I'll take care of it.
保持沉默 我会处理好的
Get me Parker! I want Parker!
把帕克找来 我需要帕克
I've apologized to you. I've thanked you for your help.
我向你道过歉 也向你致谢了
Can't you just leave me alone, please?
请你别来烦我了 好吗
That's not really my nature.
那可不是我的作风
Now, I have reviewed your case file,
我重新看过你的卷宗
And something's...off.
有些事情不太对劲
Your two prior strikes are -- are barely strikes at all.
你的两次前科根本算不上犯罪
Writing bad checks for $175 and $450?
开了两张175块和450块的空头支票
What's going on?
怎么回事
The bad checks were for medicine.
那两张空头支票是为了买♥♥药
My mother was sick. She couldn't afford insurance.
我妈那时病了 她交不起保险金
She died while I was in prison two years ago.
两年前我在服刑的时候 她过世了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I'm not leaving here until I get the real story.
你要是不告诉我真♥相♥ 我就不会走
And I will get it.
而且我势在必得
Because deep down, you want to tell me.
因为你内心深处是想告诉我的
How do you figure that?
你怎么知道
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表