剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, well, would it help you if I said it?
我替她说会有用吗
Yeah.
好吧
Grayson, a girl doesn't just give her heart to anyone.
格雷森 女孩子不会随便交心与人
You weren't bullying her.
你不是在逼迫她
You were showing her, in your way,
你是以自己的方式表达着
That you love her and that you wanted to protect her.
你爱她 想要保护她
Yeah, but she was too afraid to tell me she didn't want my help.
但她总是不敢告诉我 她其实不需要我的帮助
She wasn't afraid.
她不是不敢
She didn't want to hurt your feelings.
她只是想顾及你的感受
You know, it was her way of protecting you.
其实 她也在用自己的方式保护你
You know, you're pretty amazing, Jane.
简 你真的不同寻常
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表