剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
I wouldn't trade Eli for the world.
无论如何我都不会放弃伊莱的
No further questions.
讯问完毕
Uh, uh, redirect?
请求再直接询问
Proceed.
同意
In 1993,
1993年的时候
what were your expectations for your unborn child?
你对你未出世的孩子有怎样的期待
Um, I remind you that you are under oath.
我提醒你 你是宣过誓的
I don't understand the question.
我不理解你的问题
Did you expect that eli would need biweekly ritux injections
你是期望伊莱每两周注射一次利妥昔
so that he could walk without pain
才能无痛苦地行走
or that he would "grow up healthy and strong"?
还是期望他能"健康茁壮地成长"
Healthy and strong.
健康茁壮地成长
Did you expect that your child would need seven spinal operations
你是期望你的孩子接受七次脊椎手术
or that he might become an astronaut or an athlete?
还是期望他会成为一个宇航员或运动员
Did you expect that the costs
你是期望自己
associated with Eli's medical conditions
每天工作18个小时
would require that you work 18-hour days?
来支付伊莱的相关医疗费用
Or did you believe that your son
还是曾相信你的儿子
would live a life without limits or boundaries?
会过上没有限制和束缚的生活
Stop, Ms. Bingum!
别说了 宾格温女士
Stop! This was a mistake.
别说了 这是个错误
Eli, I Please!
伊莱 我... 请别说了
I'm sorry. I know. I know.
我很抱歉 我知道 我知道
I'm so sorry. No, honey.
对不起 没什么 孩子
No, shh. Oh, god. I didn't mean it.
没事的 我不是故意的
No, it's gonna be okay.
不 没事的
It's okay. Look at me. Look at me.
我没事的 你看我 不是很好嘛
I'm sorry. It's okay. It's okay.
真的对不起 真的没关系
I heard what happened in court.
法庭上的事 我听说了
So you turned my computer into a shrine?
所以你就把我的电脑弄成神龛了吗
I bookmarked your top 10 favorite online shopping destinations
我把你最喜欢的十家网店都给收藏了
and pre-loaded your credit-card info.
还预载了你的信♥用♥卡♥信息
Retail therapy always cheers you up.
购物总是能让你心情好转
Thank you.
谢谢你
But this goes way beyond that.
不过这次要严重得多
Today, I forced a mother
今天 我迫使一位母亲
to admit her darkest secrets about her son.
坦露了内心最深处关于她儿子的秘密
Is there anything relevant in the Zygolife discovery?
泽果来福提供的证据里有没有相关内容
Of course not. Why would Zygolife
当然没有 泽果来福又不傻
give us evidence that would hurt them?
凭什么要提供对自己不利的证据
Well, because it's discovery, and there are rules.
因为他们要按照规定来提供证据
Yes, and everyone always plays by the rules.
没错 所有人都会按规矩办事
No one ever cheats on their taxes
没人偷税漏税
Or lies to get out of jury duty
或为了逃脱陪审义务而说谎
Or shoplifts a whole chicken from Costco.
或从超♥市♥里偷鸡
My point is the legal system is not perfect
我是想说 司法系统并不完善
And I have a hard time believing that ZygoLife
我不相信泽果来福
would just hand over a smoking gun
会傻乎乎地双手奉上
neatly tied up in a box.
对他们不利的证据
Then we should look outside the box.
那我们就得另辟蹊径
What are you talking about?
什么另辟蹊径
My brain is working.
让我想想
My brain is working.
让我想想
You're acting really weird.
你怎么神经兮兮的
Teri, we don't need their stupid boxes.
泰丽 我们不需要他们自己来提供证据
It's just like in retail --
就像是零售一样
There are two parties to every transaction.
每笔交易中都会涉及到买♥♥卖♥♥双方
You buy your groceries at the market,
人们要买♥♥日常用品会去超♥市♥
You buy your cosmetics at the counter,
要买♥♥化妆品会去专柜
You buy your tests for genetic mutations...
要做基因变异的检测
...from the lab.
就要去实验室
Exactly.
没错
ZygoLife buys their FGR-3 test from Westin Labs.
泽果来福是在威斯汀实验室做的FGR-3变异检测
Westin Labs would have no reason to conceal their records.
而威斯汀实验室没理由隐瞒自己的记录
I'm on it.
我这就去办这事
Thank you.
多谢啦
Grayson, Bobby Z's here
格雷森 波比·Z来了
with the guy who owns the biggest clubs
还有那些丹佛城西区
west of Denver's silver cabaret.
规模最大的俱乐部的老板们
I know. I had them all served.
我知道 我给他们发了传票
They're participating in the conspiracy
他们全部涉嫌参与
to restrain your employment.
剥夺你们的合法劳动权益
Judge Byron Hemmings presiding.
负责审理本案的是拜伦·海明斯法官
Oh, no. What's wrong?
不会吧 怎么了
This isn't good.
情况不妙
Apparently, lunch with my daughter and future son-in-law
没办法 本来说好跟女儿和未来女婿共进午餐
got canceled -- again.
结果他再次有事没来
So, here I am,
我才有时间来这里
saddled with an alleged "emergency" T.R.O.
审理这宗据称十分"紧急"的案件
I'm the son-in-law.
我就是那个失约的未来女婿
Your honor, may I approach?
法官大人 我可以近前讲话吗
Are they the emergency?
她们就是你紧急案件的委托人
Yes.
是的
Fascinating. How'd you meet them?
不错啊 你是怎么认识她们的
Is that really relevant?
这与案件无关吧
Well, I am the judge.
我是法官 我说了算
I met Ms. Santell at my bachelor party.
我是在我的单身派对上认识桑特尔小姐的
And apparently, they're a package deal.
然后又顺带认识了其余几位
This is gonna be good.
这案子会很有意思
But what you need to know about my Freddy
你要知道 我们家小弗
is that he can be overly sensitive.
有时候特别敏感
Mnh, that's not entirely --
也不一定
Sweetheart, please don't speak while you're chewing.
宝贝 吃东西的时候不要讲话
Anyway, as Fred's mom,
作为弗雷德的母亲
I think I should ask you a few questions.
我要问你几个问题
Sure. Anything.
尽管问吧
What was your S.A.T. Score?
你高考得了多少分
Is that really that important?
这个有那么重要吗
Of course it's important.
当然重要
My Freddy should be with a smart girl.
我家小弗怎么也要找个聪明的姑娘
But mom!
不过... 妈
Never you mind.
当我什么也没说
So, what about your career?
那你的事业呢
He tells me you're a model.
他告诉我 你是做模特的
And, sweetie, you know most models peak at 22.
而大部分模特在22岁以后就开始走下坡路了
How old are you?
你今年多大了
Hoo. N-not 22.
幸好不是22岁
Okay. So, do you have a back-up plan?
那么你想好以后要做什么了吗
Ginny! Mother! Yes?
金妮 妈妈 怎么了
Oh, I'm sorry, sugarplum.
真是抱歉 宝贝
Menopause makes Mommy crazy.
女人一到了更年期就有点不正常
If you'll excuse me, I have to tinkle.
失陪一下 我要去小解
It's -- it's slippery.
怎么这么滑
Okay.
好吧
Look. Stacy, look, that is not my mother.
史黛西 其实她不是我妈
Oh, Fred --
弗雷德
If that was my mom,
如果我有这样一个妈妈
I would say the exact same thing.
我也会假装不认识他
I promise -- we never have to do this again. Okay?
我保证以后不会要求见你妈了 好吗
Okay.
好的
Mr. Inverness, the other day in chambers,
因弗内斯先生 那天内庭审理时
You stated that your company
你曾表示 哈勒女士在购买♥♥精♥子♥时
had no knowledge of Westin Labs'
贵公♥司♥并不知道
FGR-3 test when Ms. Haller purchased sperm.
威斯汀实验室进行的FGR-3检测
Now, is that true? - Yes, we only
对吗 -是的 到了94年
became aware of the test in '94,
我们才了解到该项检测
At which time it was added to our screening process.
从那时起我们就在筛选中增加了该项检测
After Eli had been conceived.
就是说 当时哈勒女士已经怀了伊莱
That's right.
是的
Why did you decide to add the test?
你当时为什么决定增加这项检测
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表