剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Nope. That's still a crime.
不 是犯法的
But I've been reading your file,
但我看了你的档案
and we may be able to retry the old trespass case.
我们可以为你之前的非法侵入罪翻案
I know what you're thinking, and knock it off.
我知道你在想什么 趁早放弃吧
I wasn't thinking anything.
我什么都没想
You think she's no longer a big bitchy diva,
她现在不耍大牌了
and you just want to run into that office
你就想冲进办公室
and throw your arms around her and never let her go.
紧紧抱住她不撒手
Okay, that's kind of what I was thinking.
好吧 和我想得差不多
But a little bit dirtier.
但我的版本更下流
Don't, Fred. You've got to be strong. Why?
别 弗雷德 你必须忍♥住 为什么
Remember what it was like to watch her kiss another dude
想想你看见她和别人接吻的感觉
Right in front of you -- her lips on his.
他们就在你面前嘴唇紧贴
The lies, the betrayal.
那些谎言与背叛
How she took your trust and soaked it in gasoline
她骗取你的信任 浇上汽油
and set it on fire.
再一把火烧掉
You're right. She did.
没错 的确如此
Hi, Fred.
嗨 弗雷德
Um, do you think we could talk?
我们可以谈谈吗
Uh, well --
这个嘛
Does someone smell gasoline?
有没有人闻到汽油味
Actually, I'm -- I'm busy.
实际上 我有点忙
I-I'm doing...stuff.
我还有事
So...
走了
Make any friends in the clink?
号♥子里交到朋友了吗
Tina hasn't made a decision.
蒂娜还没决定
She just agreed to come see you.
她只是同意来见你
What do you need to see? That I regret what I did?
你还要看什么 看我懊悔的模样吗
That I accept the consequences of my actions?
看我自作自受吗
Part of me hoped that I wouldn't recognize you, but...
我希望自己不认识你
I do, and I...
但我认识
Jane, I can't.
简 我谈不下去了
Remember Dana Point?
记得咱们在德纳角的时候吗
The summer that I taught you how to surf?
那个夏天我教你冲浪
The first time you got up on your board,
你第一次站上冲浪板
stood on your feet for about 5 seconds,
才站了五秒
and then a swell buried you, and you --
就被浪头掀翻了 当时你...
I didn't know which way was up.
我不知道往哪边游才能浮出水面
You grabbed my arm, pulled me to the surface,
你抓住我的手臂 把我拉上海面
and told me to breathe.
叫我呼吸
That's what I'm doing now.
这正是我现在要做的
I hear you have a new business.
听说你开始自己做生意了
A travel agency. It's really very nice.
她开了家旅行社 很不错
It's probably the last one in the country.
可能是全国所剩无几的旅行社了
Turns out there's this thing called the internet.
因为有了网络这个东西嘛
Leave it to me, right?
也只有我会做了
No, it -- it makes perfect sense.
不 我很理解
We always talked about wanting to travel the world.
我们一直在说要环游世界
Tina, you need to make a decision.
蒂娜 你必须决定
Please.
求你了
If there's one good thing that I could do
如果我死之前
with my life before I die...
能做件好事
Maybe it's all okay.
也许能善恶相抵
I don't want to make it okay.
我才不信什么善恶相抵
Don't you get that?
你不明白吗
If I take your heart,
要是接受了你的心脏
it's like I benefit from what you did.
就好像我因你杀人而获益
You can't change what happened.
你无力改变已经发生的事
But there's no reason for you to die, too.
但你没必要等死
That doesn't help anyone.
那对谁都没好处
Tina, please.
蒂娜 求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please, please.
求你了 求你了
Okay.
好吧
Yeah.
太好了
Counselors, as I see it the transplant issue is boot
各位律师 在我看来器♥官♥移♥植♥的问题
until we settle the larger question
可以搁置一下 因为有个更大的问题
how Mr. Howard is to be executed.
霍华德先生将以何种方式被处决
A single injection of pentobarbital
只需要注射戊巴比妥
will do its job without destroying Aaron's heart.
就可以达到目的而不伤害亚伦的心脏
State law stipulates how inmates are to be put to death.
本州法律规定了执行死刑的程序
It is not for this court to settle.
法庭无权变更
This court has a duty to mandate a change
第八修正案中规定
if current protocol violates the 8th Amendment --
禁止残酷和异常的处罚
Prohibition against cruel and unusual punishment -- which it does.
本案即为此情况 所以法庭有义务作出变更
According to whom?
有谁可以作证
Let us call one witness, and we'll prove it.
请允许目击证人出庭 我们会向大家证明
When can your witness be here?
你的证人何时能到场
He's already here.
他就在现场
We call Warden Richard Stekler.
有请典狱长理查德·斯德克勒
Warden, who was in charge of the prison two years ago
典狱长 两年前一个叫雷吉·艾伦的囚犯
When an inmate named Reggie Allen was executed?
被处死刑时 谁是监狱的主管
I was.
我
Isn't it true that the drug that was supposed to
当时本应使他昏迷的药物失效了
render him unconscious didn't work?
此事是否属实
It worked.
药物起效了
It just took a little bit longer than expected.
只是比预期的时间长了一点
Here is the official report.
这是官方报告
Would you please read the highlighted portion?
请你能读一下标注的部分
"Reggie appeared to be awake the entire time.
"在整个行刑过程中 雷吉始终保持清醒
"He gasped for air, arched his back, spasmed,
他大口喘气 背部拱起 不停抽搐
and cried out long after he should have been out."
在预定的死亡时间过后仍高声喊叫"
Are you okay?
你没事吧
"After two witnesses became ill,
"在两名目击者出现呕吐之后
the curtains had to be drawn."
他们不得不拉上了窗帘"
"Arched his back, spasmed, and cried out."
"背部拱起 不停抽搐 高声喊叫"
that doesn't seem cruel and unusual to you?
你觉得这些还不够残酷和异常吗
Your honor, Ohio and Washington
法官大人 俄亥俄和华盛顿州
switched to a single drug after similarly botched executions.
在经历了这种失败的行刑后都改用了单一药剂
Shouldn't we do the same?
难道我们不该效仿吗
All right.
好了
You'll have my decision by 5:00 p.m.
我会在下午五点前作出裁决
Witness is excused. We are at recess.
证人无需到场 现在休庭
Your client wishes to withdraw her plea
你的客户想撤回六年前
on a 6-year-old misdemeanor?
一次轻罪中的答辩 是吗
See, after Ms. Barrett pled guilty
巴奈特小姐承认有罪
and completed the community service,
并完成社区服务后
the D.A.'s office never entered e verdict.
发现地方检察厅并没有作出最终判决
Come on. This is ridiculous.
得了吧 这太荒唐了
This kind of thing happens all the time.
这种情况很常见
I rule Ms. Barrett has the right to withdraw her plea
我判决巴奈特小姐有权撤回答辩
And go to trial on the break-in.
然后接受非法入侵的审讯
Yeah! Thank you.
太好了 谢谢你
Okay, since we're reopening the old case,
好吧 既然我们要重开旧案
the state amends the trespass charge
州法规定非法侵入罪
to include felony burglary.
包括重度盗窃罪
That's two to six years.
那可要判刑两到六年呐
What are you talking about?
你这是什么意思
When my office got notice of your motion,
当得知你的请求之后
We contacted Deidre Hall, who informed us that,
我们联♥系♥了迪德丽·豪尔 她告诉我们
on the night of the break-in,
在你非法入侵的当天
a pair of custom-made leather boots were stolen.
一双定制的皮靴不翼而飞
What? Your honor, she didn't report --
什么 法官大人 她没有报告...
She didn't report the theft at the time
她当时没报告这一偷窃行为
because she feared the tabloids would embarrass her,
因为就在那之前不久 她捐了一大笔钱
as she had just donated a large sum of money to a bird sanctuary.
给一个鸟类救助协会 她怕小报会因此非难她
And the boots were ostrich leather.
而那靴子是鸵鸟皮的
I saw them in "Vogue."
我在时尚杂♥志♥上看到的
Security footage taken that night.
这是当晚的安全摄像
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表