剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
This isn't getting any better, and you could do something about it.
你可以帮我们改善现在的处境
Not without your mom.
但需要你母亲的协助
If the judge says he'll let this go forward,
如果法官同意继续诉讼的请求
then I'll talk to her.
那我就去和我妈谈
I don't want to upset her unless it's for real.
如果法官不同意 我就不去烦她了
Okay. I'll work up a petition.
好 我会去提交申请书
And we will give this our best shot.
我们会全力以赴的
Thanks.
谢谢
Mr. Kent? You're ruining our lives.
肯特先生 你毁了我们的生活
Uh, care to elaborate?
能解释一下原因吗
You got us all reclassified as employees.
因为你 我们都被划为了正式雇员
That's what we wanted.
这不正如你们所愿了吗
Not sure why. Being an employee sucks.
不知怎么会这样 成为正式雇员反而更惨
We used to make a grand a night in tips.
我们原来靠小费能赚上千块
And now Bobby Z says that since we're employees,
现在波比·Z说 既然我们是正式雇员
all of our tips are corporate earnings,
我们的小费都应属于公♥司♥收入
so he gets to keep 'em.
就把小费都收走了
That wasn't my intention.
这不是我的本意
That's not good enough.
这样可不行
Desiree. No, she's right.
迪塞莉 不 她说得对
I'll call Bobby Z, see what I can do.
我会联♥系♥波比·Z 和他交涉一下
Told you guys he'd help.
我就说他会负责到底的
He couldn't make it worse.
搞不好会火上浇油
Uh, one moment.
失陪一下
What's going on in there?
这是在干什么啊
New clients.
新案子的委托人
They look more like...
她们看起来更像...
strippers. And we're both right.
脱衣舞娘 两种说法都对
You missed drinks with my dad, then lunch,
你没去和我爸喝酒 今天午饭也没去
and now you've got a roomful of girls.
现在又和一屋子女孩在一起
Are you going through something?
你是不是遇上什么事了
No, no. Look, lunch tomorrow with you and your dad,
没有 我明天和你♥爸♥吃午饭
and I promise I will not leave until I ask
我保证 如果不向未来岳父提亲
my future father-in-law for your hand.
就绝不离开
Okay.
好
Hello, ladies. Lovely to meet you.
女士们 你们好 很高兴见到你们
Good luck with the case.
祝你们胜诉
In 1993, a company called Westin Labs began offering
1993年 一家名为威斯汀实验室的公♥司♥开始
a DNA test for mutations in the growth factor receptor FGR-3.
对生长因子受体FGR-3的突变进行基因检测
That test would have caught
如果贵公♥司♥进行了该测试
Eli's condition, had it been used.
就能检测到伊莱的病症
We didn't know about the test back then.
我们都不知道当年有这个测试
And neither did most of the scientific community.
而且科学界的多数人都不知道
Only 30% of ZygoLife's competitors
只有泽果来福竞争对手中的30%
used the test in 1993.
采信了1993年的测试结果
How can my client be responsible for a test he didn't know about?
我的委托人怎能为他不知道的测试结果负责呢
They sold a faulty product.
他们卖♥♥出了一件有瑕疵的产品
Whether or not they should have known about the test
至于他们是否知道这项测试
is a jury question.
应由陪审团来判定
I agree.
同意
I'm granting your petition, Ms. Bingum.
我批准你的请求 宾格温女士
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, hold on. The cause of action is product liability.
等等 诉由是产品责任问题
That's right.
正是
In product-liability matters,
如果以产品责任诉讼立案
the statute of limitations
那么诉讼时效
expires two years after receipt of the product.
在产品收讫两年后便截止
How old are you, Eli? 17.
伊莱 你今年多大 17岁
Ms. Bingum, you're 15 years too late to bring this suit.
宾格温女士 此案已经晚了15年
We move to dismiss.
我们提议撤销立案
Okay, hold -- hold on.
稍等 稍等
I move to substitute Eli Haller as the plaintiff,
我方提议将原告变更为伊莱·哈勒
and I name myself "guardian ad litem." What?
而我本人担任诉讼监护人 什么
It means she'll be my guardian for the purposes of --
就是说她要作为我的监护人以便...
I understand what she's asking.
我明白她的意思
Eli's 17. The statute of limitations
伊莱只有17岁 所谓诉讼时效
doesn't start for an individual until 18.
只针对成年人而言
So Molly Haller is no longer my client.
所以我的委托人不再是莫莉·哈勒
Eli is.
而是伊莱
And the trial starts tomorrow.
本案明日开庭
Honey! I'm home!
宝贝 我回来了
Just in time for a seaweed smoothie.
正好来点海藻思慕雪[一种软饮料]
It's good for your stamina,
喝这个可以增强体力
not that you need any help.
倒不是说你体力不好
Looks delicious.
看着好好喝
Stacy, I-I've been thinking --
史黛西 我一直在考虑
uh, we need to talk.
我们有必要谈一谈
Oh?
真的
No, I just, uh --
也没什么大事 只是...
I've been focusing so much on us
我一直太专注于我们的感情
that I haven't really told you anything about myself,
所以从没告诉过你我的情况
and I-I feel like sharing.
现在我想把一切都告诉你
So, is there anything that you want to ask me?
你有什么想问我的吗
Because I am ready to tell you
我已经准备好了
whatever it is that you want to know.
问什么都可以
I'm an only child from San Diego.
我来自圣迭戈 是家里的独子
My favorite color is aqua.
我最爱的颜色是淡绿色
I am a Pisces, although on the weekend,
我是双鱼座 但在周末
I feel a little bit more like an Aquarius.
我觉得自己倒更像是水瓶座
Oh, my god! I feel so much closer to you right now.
天啊 说完这些 感觉和你亲近多了
That -- do you want to --
你想去...
You want to go into the bedroom and test out my stamina?
想去卧室体验一下我的无敌体力吗
What about your parents?
伯父伯母都还好吗
My parents? Right.
我父母 差点忘了说
They're dead.
已经去世了
Oh, that's so sad.
真让人伤心
Well, no, I mean, they're --
也不是 他们...
They're not -- they're not both dead.
他们...并不是都去世了
My mom I-I-is fine and -- and living in, um...
我妈还健在 现在住在...
...Alhambra.
阿尔汉布拉
Alhambra? Could we go see her?
阿尔汉布拉 我们可以去看望她吗
No! No, no. It's too far.
不行 不行 太远了
Alhambra's like 30 minutes away.
到阿尔汉布拉就半小时的车程
It is? Mmhmm.
真的吗 对啊
It seems further, like in Africa.
听名字好像很远 应该在非洲什么地方
Mnh-mnh. Let's go right now.
才不是 现在就去吧
No! Uh, well -- how about this?
不 这样吧
How about the three of us go out to lunch
过些日子我们三个人
sometime in the future?
一起共进午餐怎样
How about tomorrow?
就明天如何
Unless there's a reason to put it off.
除非有什么原因非要推迟
No. No.
没有 怎么会
Tomorrow's great.
明天很好
My mom loves... wednesdays.
我老妈最爱周三了
Hi, Eli.
伊莱 你好
I'm here to see your mom.
我是来找你妈妈的
She's at work.
她上班去了
Right. On the bright side,
这样啊 不过还好
she did get your subpoena before she left.
她走之前收到了你的传票
Great.
太好了
Come on in.
请进吧
You know, I-I wanted to talk to her about it,
我其实想跟她谈谈这件事
but she wouldn't return my calls.
但她一直不回我电♥话♥
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I need to make it clear to both of you
有一点我想跟你们母子说清楚
that the only way I can prove liability
唯一能使产品责任诉讼成立的办法
is to establish that Zygolife let her down.
就是证明泽果来福没有满足她的质量要求
So I need to prove
所以我要证明
that she had expectations about you
她对你的期望
that weren't met because of their mistake.
由于他们的失误而没能得到满足
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表