剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
But I fell down, and people just kept coming.
但我摔倒了 人群又不断涌来
This is a clear case of reckless endangerment,
这明显是一起危害他人安全罪
which is what I stated in my complaint.
我在投诉中也提到了
Are you a lawyer?
你是律师吗
A third-year law student.
我是法学院大三的学生
But I had to take a leave of absence to take care of Kelly.
但我必须得请假照顾凯利
And you need my help so Conrad's takes this seriously.
而你要我出马 让康拉德严肃对待此事
Oh, no. Here we go again.
不会吧 怎么又来了
I'll turn it off. No.
我来关掉 别
No. I want Jane to hear it.
别 我想让简看看
I'm here with Steven Conrad, president of Conrad's Bridal.
这位是康拉德新娘的总裁 史蒂文·康拉德
Is it true that Kelly Witsett,
凯莉·维赛特
A.K.A. the brgain basement Bridezilla,
也就是那位打折区的疯狂新娘
is now suing your store?
真的要起诉你们店吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 记者小姐
That woman was out of control the day of the sale,
那位女士在大减价那天失去了理智
and she's out of control once again.
现在再次失去理智了
You liar.
大骗子
It's okay, baby.
别激动 宝贝
And now she's trying to get a payday for a fight she started.
她挑起了一场混战 现在还想要赔偿
Jacob, Kelly,
雅各布 凯利
just wait till they see the fight I'm about to start.
你们就等着看我发起反击吧
I'm confused.
我有个问题
Your card says "LMN Public Relations."
你名片上印的是"LMN公♥关♥公♥司♥"
Are you a P.R. Exec?
你是公♥关♥经理吗
Yes. I planned the Bride-A-Palooza Super Sale.
是的 是我策划了"新娘疯狂大抢♥购♥"
But you're not a lawyer. No.
但你不是律师 没错
Okay.
好吧
Well, this is a settlement conference, Ms. Davis.
戴维斯小姐 这是一次调解会议
So we'll just wait for the lawyers to show up.
所以我们还是等律师过来吧
They're not sending any lawyers.
我看他们根本没派律师来
Mr. Campbell's right.
坎贝尔先生说得对
This doesn't have to get litigious.
这事儿根本没必要闹上法庭
Ms. Davis, this is not a P.R. issue.
戴维斯小姐 这不是什么公♥关♥事件
Mr. Campbell's fiance was seriously injured.
坎贝尔先生的未婚妻伤得很重
Now, my client found this footage online,
我的委托人在网上找到了这个视频
taken by another customer.
是另一位顾客录下的
So let's just take a look.
我们来看一看吧
There's Kelly -- she's shopping for a dress,
凯利在那里 她正在挑选婚纱
then she's brutally thrown to the ground,
然后她被野蛮地推倒在地上
where she is kicked and stomped and crushed.
被其他顾客踩踏挤压
Help me, please! Somebody!
救命 谁来救救我
Please help me!
救我
We want to make things right.
我们也想处理好这件事情
And I am authorized to make a settlement offer.
公♥司♥授权我来开价和解
$5,000?
五千美元
And...
还有
a gift certificate for a free wedding dress.
一张免费婚纱礼券
All I need is for you to sign right here.
你们只需在这里签个字
A gag order?
封口令
A privacy agreement.
是保密协议
This barely covers a day at the hospital.
这点钱连一天的住院费都付不清
And it's a very generous offer.
我们已经很慷慨了
This was an unfortunate accident,
这是一场不幸的事故
but Conrad's did nothing wrong.
但康拉德没有做错什么
You may be able to spin this for the news,
你可以在新闻上这样狡辩
but the jury will see the truth when they see this video.
但陪审团看完这个视频后会了解真♥相♥的
So we'll see Conrad's lawyers in court.
我们要和康拉德的律师法庭上见
Do me.
帮个忙[上我]
Love to.
很乐意
How's the princess?
公主怎么样了
Fantastic. Thank you.
好极了 谢谢关心
Oh, you meant the client.
你指的是那个客户啊
Good. We got an expedited hearing.
很好 我们申请到了加急聆讯
Great.
非常好
And why is this princess so fantastic?
那我面前这位公主为什么感觉好极了呢
Because I got us reservations
因为我给咱俩预定了
at Oxtail Tavern's Festival of Venison.
牛尾酒馆鹿肉节那天的位子
Good morning.
早安
What's your ex-girlfriend doing here?
你的前女友还在这里干嘛
I thought her case was over.
她的案子不是已经结了吗
She lost her job, so she's working here as a temp.
她丢了工作 在这里当临时工
Which means it's just temporary.
只是临时的
From girlfriend to client to employee.
从女友变成客户 又变成员工
Listen, if it's a problem...
如果你介意的话...
No, no. It's not a problem.
不 这没什么大不了
In fact, I'm swamped, and I could use the help.
正好我那儿缺人 可以叫她帮忙
All rise.
全体起立
Why? What's wrong?
怎么了 有什么问题
Nothing.
没什么
It's just that judge -- I'm kind of dating him.
只不过 我正在和那个法官约会
Ms. Bingum.
宾格温女士
Yes.
是的
Uh, the attorney on record is Jacob Campbell.
登记的律师是雅各布·坎贝尔
Last-minute change. I am now lead counsel.
临时改的 现在我是首席律师
Is there an issue, your honor?
有问题吗 法官大人
I believe there is.
我觉得有点问题
I am sua sponte recusing myself.
我主动要求撤换法官
I don't want to risk the appearance of impropriety,
鉴于我和宾格温女士的私人关系
given the nature of my relationship with Ms. Bingum.
我不想冒裁决不当的风险
For clarity, perhaps his honor would care to elaborate
为明确起见 希望法官大人能够说明一下
on this relationship.
我们是什么关系
We've been on a few dates. Seven.
我们约过几次会 七次
Would you say, on the record, that things are going well?
可否说明一下关系是否发展顺利
If they weren't,
要是不顺利
I wouldn't be recusing myself, Ms. Bingum.
我把自己撤换了干嘛 宾格温女士
That is all.
就这样
Go on with your bad self.
继续使坏吧你
These files are from 2007.
这些是07年的文件
I need you to digitize them.
我需要你把它们录入电脑
And when you're done, the paper files need to be shredded.
录完后要把纸质文件粉碎
Okay. I'm on it.
好的 我这就开始
And then you can start on 2008. I need this by Wednesday.
做完后你再录08年的 星期三交给我
This Wednesday? Is that a problem?
这周三吗 有问题吗
Well, it's just that I can't stay late tonight...
我今天不能加班到太晚
for personal reasons.
有点私事
This job requires long hours.
这份工作的工时很长
If you can't hack it,
如果你做不来
I suggest you reconsider the position.
我建议你考虑换个工作
I can hack it.
我能做好
Good.
很好
Red leather, yellow leather,
红凤♥凰♥ 粉凤♥凰♥
red leather, yellow leather.
红粉凤♥凰♥ 花凤♥凰♥
Red leather, yellow leather --
红凤♥凰♥ 黄凤♥凰♥
E-excuse me.
打扰一下
What?! I am trying to warm up my vocal cords.
干嘛 我正在开嗓
I'm so sorry for the interruption.
很抱歉打断了你
Um, here's your nonfat, soy foam Latte.
这是你要的脱脂大豆泡沫拿铁
I put your lipstick on ice in your trailer,
我把你的口红放在房♥车里冰起来了
organized by gloss.
是按光泽度排列的
And your agent called.
还有你的经纪人打来电♥话♥
You got the Cheezy chips commercial.
奇滋薯片请你去拍广♥告♥
Oh, my God. I'm gonna be the Cheezy girl.
天啊 那我就是奇滋女孩了
Brian!
布莱恩
Brian Hey, babe.
布莱恩 嗨 宝贝
Guess who's the new spokesperson for Cheezy chips.
猜猜奇滋薯片的新代言人是谁
Me!
就是我
Well, my character, Officer Fellows.
准确地说 是我演的菲洛斯警官
Wow. Stacy, that's...
史黛西 这真是
Incredible. I know.
难以置信对吧 我知道
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表