剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Please don't raise your voice at me.
别对我吼
Okay, you don't know how many times I started to call you.
我好多次想打电♥话♥给你
But every time, it just --
但每次都...
I can't do this right now.
我不想听你解释
Nothing worse than waiting for a phone to ring, right?
恐怕没什么比等电♥话♥更烦的了
The judge said 5:00 p.m.
法官说五点打
So we've got another 15 minutes.
现在还差十五分钟
Well, maybe that's good news.
也许是好事
I mean, if it was a no, wouldn't he have done it quickly?
不同意的话 他应该早就打电♥话♥了
There's no telling.
这事儿谁也说不准
Hello? Jane Bingum.
你好 我是简·宾格温
Yes.
是的
Yes, I-I understand.
好的 我明白
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Tina, this is not over.
蒂娜 这事儿没完
We've already prepared the appeal.
我们已经准备好上诉了
We will go to the supreme court if we have to. Yes.
必要的话我们会向最高法♥院♥上诉 是的
I think I just need some air.
我想出去透透气
Okay, let's split up the roster, find a judge.
咱们分头看名册 找一位合适的法官
Someone's got to be willing to stay Judge Maxwell's order
赞同麦斯威尔法官判决的法官
Until we can find --
直到我们找到...
Tina?! Oh, my god!
蒂娜 天啊
Tina! Tina!
蒂娜 蒂娜
Oh, my god.
天啊
Is she breathing? I don't know.
她还有呼吸吗 我不知道
Somebody get some help!
快去叫救护车
Tina! Tina?!
蒂娜
It's viral myocarditis.
是病毒性心肌炎
Basically, the faulty valve finally gave out.
简单说 就是她的心脏罢♥工♥了
What are her options?
那有什么治疗方法吗
She needs a new heart -- now.
需要尽快换心
What about the transplant list?
移植名单的情况如何
Her condition puts her near the top
根据病情 她排得很靠前
when a compatible heart becomes available, but...
只要有匹配的心脏就肯定给她 但是
I'm so sorry. I tried to reach you.
打扰一下 打你电♥话♥没打通
I had to turn my phone off. what is it?
我刚才关机了 什么事
The prison called.
监狱打来电♥话♥
Aaron's last rites are tonight at 9 p.m.
亚伦今晚九点临终祈祷
He wants you there.
他希望你在场
Jay.
杰
I should have told you back then.
我应该早点告诉你的
You think?
不然呢
I was waiting... For what?
我只是想等... 等什么
See if I fell for you again?
等我再一次爱上你吗
Was it just one big test?
这是场考验吗
If I pass, I meet my kid?
如果我通过了 就能见儿子吗
No.
不是的
I understand why you came back, all right?
我明白你为什么回来
That ought to cover it.
这些钱够不够
Do you really think What? Not enough?
你真以为... 什么 钱不够吗
You sure about this?
你确定吗
Trust me. The boots are here.
相信我 靴子肯定在这儿
Deb organized her footwear by designer and season.
黛比按照设计师和季节整理鞋子
Right, and then I just kind of
没错 我就不是
threw everything into random boxes.
我的东西都随便丢在箱子里
Well, let's dive in.
我们开始找吧
These are spectacular.
这双靴子太漂亮了
I totally get why she stole them.
要是我 我也偷
Scotch in the middle of the day, huh?
大白天就喝威士忌啊
Parker, I need an answer.
帕克 我需要你的答复
To my proposal?
关于我升职的事
Your ultimatum?
你的最后通牒吗
No.
不行
You can't get an answer.
我无法给你答复
Not right now.
至少现在不行
You remember the part where I said
你记得我说过
I would leave and my clients would follow.
我会辞职 还会带走客户吧
Well, you wouldn't be the first woman to walk out on me today.
你不是今天第一个弃我而去的女人了
Elisa?
伊莉莎吗
She's got a kid.
她有个孩子
We've got a kid.
是我的孩子
Eric. He's 7.
叫艾瑞克 他七岁了
Oh, my god.
天啊
Yeah, I found out about three hours ago.
对 我三小时前才发现
I think I handled it pretty well.
我觉得我处理得挺不错
I yelled at her in a crowded hospital,
我在拥挤的医院里对她大喊大叫
and then I yelled at her in the privacy of my own office,
然后又在自己的办公室里冲她吼
and then I wrote her a check and said,
然后给她写了张支票说
"that ought to cover it."
"这些钱够不够"
You didn't.
你真那么做了吗
Oh, yeah.
没错
I'm a real prince.
我还真是拿自己当棵葱啊
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
We don't get infinite opportunities
再不弥补的话
to do the right thing.
你就没机会了
You need to fix this.
你得去道歉
Can I help you?
有什么需要帮忙的吗
I'm looking for Fred.
我要找弗雷德
He is not here.
他不在
Teri, I really need to talk to him.
泰丽 我得和他谈谈
He doesn't want to see you --
他不想见你
Not today, not tomorrow, not ever.
今天不想 明天不想 以后也一样
Could you give him a message?
你能帮我给他带个口信吗
Keep it short.
简短点
Tell him I'm sorry,
告诉他我很抱歉
and I know that I ruined everything,
我知道我把一切都搞砸了
but I can't imagine my life without him.
但我不知道没他的日子该怎么过
And every time there's a knock at my door,
每次有人敲门
I'm gonna hope that it's him.
我都希望是他
Wow. Are those real tears?
你这是真哭吗
Cause your acting's not that good.
你演技可没那么好
I love him, Teri.
泰丽 我爱他
What the hell are you doing here?
你们在这里干嘛
We're here to see our client.
我们来见委托人
He wants us present for his last rites.
他想让我们出席他的临终祷告
Aaron Howard just hanged himself in his cell 15 minutes ago.
艾伦·霍华德十五分钟前在囚室上吊自杀了
Oh, my god. What?
天啊 什么
The doctors just pronounced him brain-dead.
医生刚宣布他脑死亡了
He's on life support in the prison hospital.
他在监狱医院里靠维生设备活着
He found a way to do it. That's why we're here.
他早就下定决心了 所以才让我们这时来
I'll call the hospital, tell them to let the transplant.
我会打电♥话♥给医院 告诉他们准备移植
We're gonna need to move the body immediately.
我们需要立刻转移他的遗体
That's not gonna happen.
这不可能
Excuse me?
为什么
as long as his heart's still beating, he's still my prisoner.
只要他的心脏还在跳动 他就还归我管
He's not going anywhere.
他哪儿都别想去
Look, we have a very small window of opportunity here.
听着 我们好不容易等到了这个机会
We have rules, and Aaron Howard tried to go around them.
我们有规矩 艾伦·霍华德想打擦边球
I won't let that happen.
我不会让他得逞的
Warden, please.
典狱长 求你了
If Tina Howard doesn't get that heart, she'll die.
蒂娜·霍华德得不到那颗心脏的话 她会死的
Your honor,
法官大人
Aaron Howard was pronounced brain-dead by prison physicians,
狱医宣布艾伦·霍华德脑死亡
yet the warden refuses to release his body.
然而典狱长拒绝释放他的尸体
As is his right, consistent with
这是他的权力
the broad discretion accorded by the Department of Corrections.
这与狱政局所给予的广泛权力一致
The warden still considers him a prisoner.
典狱长仍然认定他为囚犯
Okay, fine. So, if that's the case,
好吧 既然如此
then we ask that you pardon Mr. Howard
我们请求你赦免霍华德先生
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表