剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
It's on youtube.
是Youtube上的视频
They want you back. Who does?
他们想让你重新开博 他们是谁
Your followers.
你的粉丝们
If Pacific Holdings can't handle the truth,
如果太平洋控股不能接受事实
then that's just too bad.
那就太糟了
Stacy tells it like it is,
史黛西实话实说
and we are, like, so much better for it.
我们也因此受益良多
So, if you love Stacy
如果你爱史黛西
and you hate, hate, hate Pacific Holdings,
并且非常非常讨厌太平洋控股
then take your latest purchase and "Return to sender"!
就把你最新采购的物品"退回寄件人"吧
Oh! That's my catchphrase!
这是我的口号♥
She got 40,000 hits in 2 hours.
这视频两小时内就有四万点击量
Hello.
喂
Yes, she is.
是的 她在
Grayson wants to see you in his office.
格雷森让你去他办公室
Oh, well, that's never a good thing.
肯定没什么好事
Tell me about the night Elena was killed.
向我描述一下艾琳娜被杀那晚的情形
Oh, I confessed. Isn't that enough?
我都认罪了 难道还不够吗
I need to hear the details...
我需要知道一些细节
from you.
要你亲口说
That night, I was...
那天晚上
Really, really drunk.
我醉得非常非常厉害
When you're very, very drunk, do you black out?
你醉得厉害的时候会晕倒吗
Yeah.
会
I was hiding in the pool house
我躲在游泳池旁的房♥子里
so my father wouldn't see me drinking.
这样我爸爸就不会发现我酗酒了
and the next thing I remember,
醒来后我记得的第一件事就是
I was standing over Elena's body on the lawn.
我站在草坪上 旁边是艾琳娜的尸体
How did you dispose of the body?
你是怎么处置尸体的
Well, my dad came outside.
我爸爸走出来
He'd seen what I'd done...
看到了我的所作所为...
And he yelled at me to go inside.
他大喊让我进屋
Then?
然后呢
Uh, he wrapped her body in a tarp and took her away.
他用防水布把她的尸体包起来运走了
Do you actually remember killing Elena?
你记得自己杀害艾琳娜的过程吗
I remember...
我只记得...
...Hearing her screams.
听见她的尖叫
And I remember her hiding behind a giant palm tree.
还记得她躲在一棵大棕榈树后面
And I remember the machete...
还记得那把砍刀...
And...the slashing again and again.
还记得一刀刀砍人的画面
But it feels like a dream.
但这一切就像做梦一样
Nate, I don't think you killed her.
内特 我觉得你不是凶手
But you said...
但你说过...
Are there windows in the pool house?
游泳池旁的房♥间有窗户吗
Yeah. What difference does that make?
有啊 但这又什么关系呢
From the window, can you see the giant palm?
从窗户可以看到那棵大棕榈树吗
Yeah, that's right. How do you know?
可以 你怎么知道的
Nate, I don't think your father
内特 我认为不是你父亲
found you standing over the body.
发现你站在尸体旁
I think you saw him kill Elena.
而是你目睹了他杀害艾琳娜的过程
No.
不可能
You were looking out that window.
你从窗户向外看
We know the killer is left-handed.
我们知道凶手是左撇子
There was only one other person at home with you that day,
那天房♥子里除了你只有一个人
and he is left-handed. Isn't he?
而他正是左撇子 对吗
Oh, god.
天啊
Oh, god.
天啊
I returned everything.
我把所有东西都退回去了
Why can't you just leave me alone?
你就不能放过我吗
Ms. Barnett, look around. Do you see my attorney?
巴奈特小姐 你看我带律师了吗
No. Why?
没有 那又怎样
Your videos, the honest ones,
你说真话的那些视频
seem to have had an ameliorative effect.
看起来起到了改善的作用
How dare you?!
你敢这样说我
Stacy, it's a good thing.
史黛西 她说的是好话
Will someone please just tell me what's going on?
谁能告诉我到底怎么了
Your followers know they can trust you.
你的粉丝们信任你
Sales numbers on items you love have been soaring.
那些你喜欢的商品销量暴涨
They want you to continue with your blog.
她们希望你继续写博客
Wow. Of course they do.
她们当然希望
Pamela started a campaign hating on your company.
帕米拉发起了一项憎恨你们公♥司♥的活动
That's really why I'm here, isn't it?
所以你们才叫我过来的 对吧
I can't deny that's a factor.
确实有这个原因
Here's the offer.
我们的条件是
Your blog goes back up.
你的博客重新开张
You can say anything you want.
想写什么都行
The good and the bad? You bet.
不论好坏吗 没错
You'll be like our own in-house "Consumer Reports."
以后你的博客就是我们的内部"消费者报告"
We'll link to your blog,
我们会链接你的博客
and your remarks will be entirely unfettered.
你可以毫无拘束地发表言论
It means --
意思是
It means we have a deal.
意思是我们成交了
So, when Warren Persky
那就是说沃伦·波斯基
provided Nate with an alibi eight years ago,
八年前为内特作不在场证明
he was actually protecting himself.
实际上是为了保护自己
Sick, right?
够恶心吧
A father doing that to his own son?
怎么会有父亲对自己儿子做这种事
So why did Persky kill the girl?
那为什么帕斯基要杀这个女孩
Autopsy showed signs of an attempted sexual assault.
验尸报告表明有性侵犯未遂的迹象
And no one ever says no to Warren Persky.
从来没人敢对沃伦·波斯基说不
Except Elena Estrada.
除了艾琳娜·埃斯特拉达
Hi.
你好
Jane, I need to talk to you for a minute.
简 我得跟你谈谈
Sure.
没问题
I was just leaving.
我正要走
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Nate Persky's been released...
内特·帕斯基被释放了
And his dad arrested.
他父亲已经被逮逋
Great. Thanks for the update.
很好 多谢通知
Jane...
简...
...We had something.
我们有过一段感情
Maybe. A long time ago.
或许吧 很久以前
And I think now
我想现在
we both know why I left eight years ago.
我们都很清楚为什么我八年前离开了你
I saw what you were capable of,
我清楚你有什么本事
and I didn't want to be a part of it.
但我不想参与
It's not that simple. Really?
没那么简单 是吗
You ignored Patty's statement.
你无视了派蒂的证词
I told you -- she was not a credible witness.
我告诉过你 她的证词不可信
No. Regardless of the circumstances,
不 不管是什么情况
you purposely didn't document the interview --
你故意没有记录那次问话
A complete breach of fiduciary duties.
完全违背了诚信责任
Warren Persky never promised me anything.
沃伦·波斯基从没向我承诺过什么
Not overtly, but I But you told yourself
没明确表示过 但我... 但你认为
that you could use his influence for the greater good.
你可以利用他的影响力谋私利
Yeah.
是的
Alan, you built your career by looking the other way.
艾伦 你选择了旁门左道来发展自己的事业
And if you don't hand in your resignation,
如果你不主动辞职
I'll make sure the truth comes out.
我会把真♥相♥公之于众
What?
什么
Oh. Excuse me.
抱歉
I have an important meeting.
我要参加一个重要会议
You can't be serious.
你在开玩笑吧
And it is the father -- you are sure?
凶手是那个父亲 你确定吗
Yes. He's already been arrested.
对 他已经被逮逋了
I'm just sorry it took so long.
很抱歉这么久才结案
Only one thing I don't understand --
就是有一点我不太明白
If it wasn't the new evidence
如果不是新的证据
that brought you to the father...
让你怀疑到了他父亲
...What was it?
那是什么呢
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表