剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Let me get this straight.
让我整理下思路
You died, went to heaven, pressed a button,
你死了 上了天堂 按了个按钮
and they turned you into a size 16?
他们就把你的身材变成了16码吗
Pretty much.
是这样的
That is so unfair.
太不公平了
Previously on Drop Dead Diva.
《美女上错身》前情提要
I'm Jane now.
我现在是简了
He loved Deb.
他爱的是黛比
Do you believe that love conquers all?
你相信爱情能战胜一切吗
I want to.
我想相信
Let him fall in love with you.
让他主动爱上你吧
You know, you're pretty amazing, Jane.
简 你真的不同寻常
Any chance I had with Grayson is gone.
我和格雷森算是彻底没戏了
But you know those office romances never work out, right?
但你们知道办公室恋情向来无疾而终吧
No, no, no, no.
不是吧
Yes, yes, yes.
确实是
Really?
真的吗
Tell me everything.
统统告诉我
I've got a lunch with a judge in his chamber.
我要和一个法官在他办公室里共进午餐
Grayson.
格雷森
You're so much like Deb.
你真的很像黛比
I'm not Deb.
我不是黛比
Jane is.
简才是
I'm gonna miss you, Jane.
我会想你的 简
Wait, wait. That's my flight.
等一下 我还没登机
Sorry, sir. The doors have closed.
抱歉先生 机舱门已关闭
You don't understand.
你不明白
You need to get me on that plane.
一定要让我登机
Is this seat taken?
这座位有人吗
The new season of Drop Dead Diva begins now.
《美女上错身》第四季马上为您精彩呈现
"Dear friends,
"亲爱的朋友们
It's been three weeks since I left L.A.,
我离开洛城已经三周了
and I hope you can forgive my disappearing act.
希望你们能原谅我的不辞而别
My journey has been impulsive, irrational,
这趟旅行任性冲动 缺乏理智
and utterly fantastic.
但却美妙非凡
With distance, I've gained clarity.
远离熟悉的环境 我豁然开朗
I've learned new things about myself and those closest to me.
对于自己和身边人有了新的认识
I've come to realized that all the professional success in the world
我意识到 即使功成名就 事业有成
just won't keep me warm at night.
也抵不住夜里的清冷孤寂
That forces beyond our control can change our priorities
上天会改变我们生活的航向
and that it's okay to rewrite our dreams.
重新书写梦想也并非不可
To be honest, I've never been happier.
说实话 这是我生命中最快乐的时光
I wish you all the same. Until we meet again.
希望你们也能幸福快乐 期待再会
Arrivederci, Jane."
至此落笔 简"
I sent it. Good.
我发出去了 很好
Then let's talk about the day. Okay.
谈谈今天的安排吧 好
We could go to the Palazzo Borromeo,
我们可以去博洛梅欧宫
Palazzo Reale...
那不勒斯皇宫
...Palazzo Mario.
马里诺宫
I'm kind of palazzo'd out.
宫殿我有点逛够了
You know, Owen...
欧文
This has been the best three weeks of my entire life.
这三周是我生命中最幸福的时光
It's just possible that maybe I'm a teeny, tiny bit homesick.
只是 我可能有点想家了
Thank god.
谢天谢地
What? Oh, no, I'm
怎么了 抱歉
Please, don't get me wrong.
拜托 别误会
I'm having a wonderful time.
我玩得很愉快
It's been incredible. But it's because I'm with you.
开心的不得了 但那是因为和你在一起
If you want to go home, just say the word.
如果你想回家 直说就行
Jane!
简
Oh, my god!
天啊
Teri, what are you doing here?
泰丽 你怎么来了
I installed a tracer app on your cellphone
我在你手♥机♥里安装了一个追踪应用
after that time that you told me you were in court,
就因为那次 你说你在法庭上
but actually you were at the Barneys warehouse sale.
但其实是去巴尼百货的特卖♥♥场了
Oh, that was fun.
那次超过瘾
I'm gonna let you two catch up. Excuse me.
你们俩聊 我先失陪了
What's going on? You need to come home.
到底怎么回事 你得赶紧回家
Grayson.
格雷森
With Parker gone,
帕克离开之后
you know I'm acting managing partner, right?
你知道 是由我来担任代理执行合伙人
You remind me every day.
你每天都会提醒我
And as acting managing partner,
作为代理执行合伙人
it's my responsibility to tell you
我有责任提醒你
you're sliding.
你最近有些魂不守舍
What?
什么
You missed a pretrial settlement conference,
你错过了一场审前和解会
failed to file a motion in limine,
没能提交审前保护令动议
forgot your client's name in a closing argument.
在进行总结陈词时 忘记了客户的名字
That pretrial conference was rescheduled,
那场审前和解会改期了
The motion was moot, and I won that case.
那个动议没有实际意义 而且我拿下了那个案子
Are you drinking? Are you getting enough sleep?
你在酗酒吗 还是睡眠不足
I have a question.
我有个问题
As acting managing partner,
作为代理执行合伙人
can you tell me why my paycheck bounced?
你能告诉我为何我的薪水支票被退票了吗
It was a computer glitch.
是电脑出了故障
Hmm. I guess even computers screw up once in a while.
看来就算是电脑也有偶尔卡壳的时候
I should get back to work.
我该继续工作了
So...
这么说
You flew halfway across the world to bring me back?
你漂洋过海飞过来 就是为了带我回去
Well, I tried calling you, but you weren't picking up.
我有打电♥话♥给你 但你一直不接
Teri...
泰丽
All right. Kim sent me.
好吧 是金派我来的
Parker is off looking for his ex-girlfriend and their son.
帕克去找他的前女友和儿子去了
Right.
是啊
Now Kim is in charge of the firm.
现在律所由金来掌权
And apparently, we are broke.
很显然 我们破产了
What? You heard me.
什么 你没听错
O-okay. And Kim wants my help?
好吧 金想找我帮忙吗
Yes. Do you remember Emily Horn?
没错 你记得艾米丽·豪恩吗
No. Can't say that I do.
不太记得了
She was about a year behind you in law school.
在法学院 她比你晚一届
She married that super-rich dude.
嫁了个超级大富豪
She was, like, your first really big client at the firm.
她算是你在律所第一个真正的大客户
Not ringing a bell.
还是没想起来
Well, ding-ding.
那我来提醒你
Emily has been charged with murder.
艾米丽被控有谋杀罪
She's agreed to hire the firm on one condition --
只要满足她一个要求 她就会聘用我们律所
That you are first chair.
你来做首席律师
Well, you can tell Kim
你可以告诉金
that Owen and I are having the time of our lives
我和欧文正在享受生活
and we have no intention of coming back for her.
我们不打算回去帮她
Right?
对吧
What she said.
她说了算
Yep. Kim is offering firstclass airfare back to Los angeles
对 金会为你提供回洛城的头等舱机票
and her parking space
她的停车位
and keys to the executive washroom.
还有主管洗手间的钥匙
Wait. We have an executive washroom?
等等 咱们律所还有主管洗手间
Have you seen my Dr. Martens underneath a stall?
你见过我的马丁靴踏进过公共洗手间吗
And you have a key?
你手上竟然有钥匙
This is not about me. Also on the table --
别把我扯进来 她提供的福利还有
Free gym membership, car allowance,
健身房♥免费会员 车辆补贴
priority vacation days.
优先休假权
Mm. Anything else?
还有别的好处吗
I've held nothing back.
我知无不言
Who is it? Grayson.
谁啊 格雷森
I've been calling you for days.
我给你打了好几天电♥话♥
Yeah. Super busy.
是啊 最近超忙
Actually, I'm late for an audition, so...
我有个试镜要迟到了 所以...
I thought you gave up acting.
你不是放弃演艺事业了吗
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表