剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
I mean, $500 sunglasses?
那墨镜卖♥♥500块呢
Oh. Is that what this is about?
就这原因吗
She doesn't pay for the stuff.
她没花钱
The company gives it to her for free.
那是公♥司♥免费送给她的
For free?
免费
Yeah, as in gratis.
都是送的
Each week, another box shows up,
每周都有包裹送来
and she video blogs.
然后她就发视频
All from the same place --
都是从一个地方寄来的
The Pacific Holding Corp?
这家太平洋控股有限公♥司♥
Yeah, that's right.
对 就是这家
So, you can -- you can sue them, not her. Right?
所以你可以起诉他们 不起诉她了 对吧
Per the FCC, the provider of free goods is off the hook --
联邦通讯委员会规定 免费货品的提供者无责任
Total immunity.
完全免责
But the blogger is liable
可博客发布者
for failing to disclose material connections.
应为未对质料进行公开而承担责任
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means your girlfriend broke the law,
意思是你的女友犯法了
And now she's going to pay.
现在她得付出代价
A lot to remember, huh?
很多要回忆的吧
Uh, yeah.
对
Well, there have been a few cases since.
那之后又有好几桩案子
You want to refresh my memory? Sure.
能帮我回顾一下吗 当然
18-year-old Elena Estrada boards a bus
十八岁的艾琳娜·埃斯特拉达在洛城东部
two blocks from her home in east L.A.,
距她家两条街外上了一辆公交车
heading to the Persky Estate in Malibu,
前往马里布的帕斯基庄园
to visit her friend, 19-year-old Nate Persky.
去看她朋友 19岁的内特·帕斯基
She never made it.
她没能到达目的地
Well, we believe that she got off the bus in Malibu
我们认为她在马里布下了车
But was abducted on her way to the Persky Estate.
在去帕斯基地♥产♥的路上被人绑♥架♥了
Oh, right.
对
She was killed with this machete,
凶器是这把砍刀
which was wiped clean
事发后刀被擦干净
and wrapped in a workman's tarp.
包进一个工匠的防水布中
And tossed in the Tampico Ravine.
被丢弃在了坦皮科峡谷
Right. Right.
对 对
Oh. We have a person of interest, Carlos Granados,
还有个嫌犯 叫卡洛斯·格拉纳多斯
A local gardener.
是当地的园丁
Yeah. Eight years ago, we couldn't make it stick.
对 八年前 我们没法肯定
Yeah. But now we can.
对 可现在可以肯定了
New evidence?
有新证据了吗
New technology.
是新科技
Vacuum metal deposition fingerprint restoration.
真空金属沉积指纹还原器
Couldn't get a print off of a rough fabric like this.
那时还没法从这样的粗布上提取指纹
But now we can, and we did.
可现在技术发达 提取成功了
One set and they're a match.
提取了一套 并且相吻合
We're getting a warrant.
搜查令快批下来了
That's great news.
真是个好消息
Jane, before you dig in here, can I ask you something?
简 在你深入研究之前 我能问你点事吗
Okay.
好
Why did you agree to come back here?
你为什么同意回来
Oh, Park... I mean, was it just the work
帕克... 只是因为这份工作
Or...us?
还是因为我们
Us...?
我们
It's been a long time.
久违的感觉
Yeah.
是
Oh, my god.
天呐
He kissed you?
他吻了你
Right on the lips.
直接吻了嘴唇
I had Teri ask around.
我让泰丽去打听了
It turns out, he and I --
结果发现 我和他
Well, he and Jane
不 是简和他
had a whole fling thing going on.
有一段风流韵事
Really?
是吗
I was totally surprised and kind of impressed.
我受宠若惊
He's cute.
他很讨人喜欢
Well, you say he's older. How old?
你说他年纪比你大 有多大
I don't know.
不知道
If he were a Baldwin, who would he be?
他和鲍德温四兄弟中哪个年龄更接近
Stacy.
史黛西
Stephen, Billy, Daniel or Alec?
史蒂芬, 比利, 丹尼尔还是亚力克
No, I'm not playing this game!
不行 我可不跟你玩这个
Oh, my god, you like him!
天呐 你喜欢他
Shut up. You don't even know anything.
闭嘴 你知道什么呀
He is just my boss... again.
他只是我上司 第二次了
Okay. What's this?
好吧 这是什么
Some guy gave it to me when I was getting out of my car.
我下车的时候有人塞给我的
I think it's the new curry menu for that place that we love.
可能是我们爱吃的那家咖喱店的新菜单
No, Stacy, this is a complaint against you.
不 史黛西 这是对你的起诉书
No! I'm sure it's a mistake.
不 肯定是搞错了
Stacy, this is a legal document.
史黛西 这是一份法律文件
You're being sued for operating your video blog.
你因运作视频博客而被起诉
What? Well, do I have to take it down?
什么 那我必须把博客关掉吗
The constitution implicitly states
宪法中含蓄地规定
that congress shall make no law
国会不能制定相关法律
abridging the freedom of girl talk.
来限制女孩们的言论自♥由♥
Okay. The attorney on record is Kim.
好吧 起诉律师是金
Ugh! That bitch!
那个贱♥人♥
Well, at least I'll have you to represent me.
起码你能替我辩护
While I would love to kick her butt,
尽管我很乐意好好教训她
I can't right now.
可我现在不行
I'm at the D.A.'s office.
我在检察官办公室任职
Um, but don't worry --
但不用担心
I will talk to Grayson first thing in the morning.
我明天一早就先去找格雷森帮忙
Can I help you?
要帮忙吗
Fred.
弗雷德
Uh, you know, I seem to have misplaced my cellphone,
我找不到我的手♥机♥了
and I thought I might have left it here.
我觉得可能落在这里了
You're...ringing... sir.
你的手♥机♥在响 先生
I'm gonna level with you,
跟你说实话吧
Man to...assistant.
男人与助手间的谈话
Kim is dating someone,
金在和人约会
and you're gonna tell me who.
你得告诉我对象是谁
I-I have no idea,
我不清楚
and she is not the type to share.
而且她也不爱谈私事
I expect a full report by tomorrow.
明天前给我完整的报告
Jane, hi.
简 早
Good morning.
早
Listen, I have to apologize
听着 我得道歉
for letting my emotions get the better of me yesterday.
我昨天没控制住自己的情绪
I guess I didn't realize how much I missed you.
我没想到自己是那么想你
Well, it was just a kiss.
只是个吻而已
Not like you have anything to apologize for.
不必道歉
Do you...have anything to apologize for?
你有什么事需要道歉吗
No.
没
okay.
好
How 'bout we talk about Elena?
我们来谈谈艾琳娜吧
Right. Yes.
对 没错
I'd like you to go see her mother, Anna.
我想让你去拜访她母亲 安娜
Let her know about Granados,
让她了解格拉纳多斯的事
and tell her we're gonna need her for trial.
告诉她 我们想让她出庭作证
Of course. I will do it.
好的 我这就去办
Okay. Thanks. Okay.
好的 谢谢 不用谢
Yes, Ms. Bingum, I remember Mr. Granados.
是的 宾格温小姐 我记得格拉纳多斯先生
But are you sure?
但你确定是他吗
I mean, my daughter knew him,
我是说 我女儿认识他
said he was a nice man.
还说他是个好人
I can imagine how hard this is for you.
我能理解 这对你来说很残忍♥
It was so long ago, and --
已经过去那么长时间了 并且...
If my daughter had not been so compassionate,
如果我女儿没那么有同情心的话
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表