剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
It's hot.
真销魂
The only thing hotter than conjugal-visit sex is chambers sex.
比配偶探监更销魂的就只有法官办公室性♥爱♥了
Why do you think Scalia's still on the Supreme Court?
你觉得史卡利亚为何还愿意待在最高法♥院♥呢
Well, I don't know if I agree with your analysis,
我不知道你分♥析♥得对不对
but I've got a lunch with a judge in his chambers.
但我就要和一个法官在他办公室里共进午餐了
Since pastor Logan began these sermons,
自从洛根牧师讲过那番话之后
shoplifting at OneStop has spiked
一站购物的盗窃案数量剧增
Come on, we both know you can't prove a correlation
得了吧 你无法证明盗窃和布道之间
between the sermons and the thefts.
有什么联♥系♥
We disagree.
我们不这样认为
To quote the pastor,
洛根牧师说
"OneStop defiles the community
"一站购物就像寺庙里的放贷人一样
"like the money-lenders in the temple.
玷污了这个社区
If you must steal to eat,
如果一定要偷东西吃
don't steal from your neighbors."
不要偷邻居家的"
"Take what you need from OneStop."
"需要什么就到一站购物去拿吧"
We'd prefer not to sue a man of the cloth
我们不想起诉传教士
and will withdraw the letter of demand
我们可以撤回传唤书
if he stops telling people to steal from my client.
但前提是他不能再教唆人们去偷我委托人的东西
Hold on. I have a counter-offer.
等等 我有个相反的提议
I'll continue to speak my mind,
我要继续传道
and OneStop will help us reopen the soup kitchen that closed
一站购物挤垮了捐助施粥所的本地商店
when they bankrupted the local stores that contributed.
他们要帮我们重新开个施粥所
I guess we're done here.
就谈到这里吧
Jane.
简
Welcome. Caipirinha?
欢迎 来杯卡依冰林雅怎么样
Thank you. Sure.
好的 谢谢你
You know, I wasn't expecting so many people.
我没想到会来这么多人
Yeah, it's my famous "buffet and board game" lunch.
这是我著名的"自助餐与棋牌"午餐
I started this years ago in private practice.
我几年前就私下开张了
It's fun, right? Oh, yeah.
很好玩吧 是的
No, yeah, it's very cool.
是的 很酷
Great. It's also very crowded.
非常好 也很挤
Yeah, very much so.
是的 是很挤
Oh, that's Judge Abrams. Excuse me?
艾布拉姆斯法官在那边 失陪一下
Sure. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
So, I've never seen you here before.
我以前从没见你来过
Are you a FOO I'm sorry. A what?
你是个欧朋吗 抱歉 什么
A FOO -- a friend of Owen's.
欧朋 就是欧文的朋友
Yes.
是的
Yes, I'm a total FOO.
是的 我是彻头彻尾的欧朋[音似傻瓜]
You're a little early for service.
离礼拜仪式还早呢
That's not why I'm here.
我不是来做礼拜的
So, I take it they're suing?
那就是他们起诉我了
OneStop has convinced the D.A. to file criminal charges
一站购物说服了地方检察官进行刑事指控
for solicitation of theft.
诉由是教唆盗窃
I see.
我明白了
Ben, can't you just preach about something else,
本 你就不能先讲点别的吗
I mean, just for a few weeks, until this settles down?
就等几个星期 风头过去了再说
Every day, I meet people who feel invisible,
每天 我都见到那些被社会抛弃的人们
people who need help but can't get it.
在困境中得不到帮助的人们
The fact that I have to recommend shoplifting
我叫他们去商店行窃
is a grim indictment of how we care for the least fortunate among us.
是对社会忽视弱势群体的严正控诉
Now, I appreciate your help,
我很感谢你的帮助
but I need to finish my sermon.
但我必须完成我的布道
Okay.
好吧
Ms. Shayne, what is that on your father's leg?
尚恩小姐 你父亲腿上的那是什么
An ankle brace. And where did he get it?
护踝 他在哪里戴上的
At an E.R. near Big Sur.
在大瑟尔附近的急诊室
We were on vacation there a few years ago.
几年前我们在那里度过假
He slipped by the lake.
他在湖边摔倒了
Why is this relevant?
这与此案有何关联
Mr. Shayne's application with Practical Insurance
尚恩先生向建业保险公♥司♥投保时
required that he list all his hospital visits
被要求列出最近五年
in the preceding five years. He didn't.
所有的个人医疗记录 但他没列全
And since you're suing my client,
既然您要起诉我的委托人
I thought I'd point it out.
这点我要说清楚
It wasn't serious. It must've slipped his mind.
那只是小伤 他大概忘记了
As we know, in California,
众所周知 在加州
insurers have a two-year period
投保两年内
in which they can cancel a policy if they discover
承保人若发现投保信息不完整
that the application is incomplete.
有权撤销保单
Mr. Shayne's policy was only 18 months old.
而尚恩先生的保单只生效了18个月
The law's intent is to prevent fraud.
这条规定旨在杜绝骗保行为
This is a sprained ankle, totally unrelated to cause of death.
可这只是扭伤脚踝 一点小伤绝不致死
We've had our doctors review the file.
我们请医生重新审查过档案
And a fall could have led to an embolism
意外摔倒有可能导致血管堵塞
which may have intensified his heart condition.
而使他的心脏状况恶化
Hence, the policy is rescinded.
因此 保单作废
Time to be a jerk.
该你耍无赖了
Sure, his sprained ankle might have led to his death,
对啊 如果他扭伤脚踝就会致死
just like the Cubs might win the world series.
小熊队就能赢世界职业棒球大赛了
Or Paris Hilton might win an oscar.
帕丽斯·希尔顿就能拿奥斯卡了
Sarcasm notwithstanding,
任你冷嘲热讽
the law is on our side.
法理我方尽占
Jane, I got to go. It's urgent.
简 我得走了 有急事
I'm sorry. Oh, okay.
很抱歉 没事的
Excuse me.
失陪
We're done here.
谈话结束
Mr. Hensley, we're not done.
亨斯利先生 我们可没结束
In fact, we're just getting started, and we'll see you in court.
硝烟乍起 风雨欲来 法庭再见分晓
Hey. That sounded pretty tough.
这席话挺强硬啊
Oh, thank you.
多谢表扬
I learned my intimidation stare from "Top Model."
我这犀利的眼神还是从《全美超模》学来的呢
You feel like going for a ride?
想让我开车送你吗
Oh. Um, sure.
好的
Appended to the complaint was an affidavit from Elisa.
起诉书附上伊莉莎的宣誓书
needs a signature.
要她本人签字
I'm on it.
这就去
I'm sorry the meeting didn't go as we hoped,
抱歉协商不尽如人意
but we are not giving up.
但我们会继续努力的
Mom, you said you'd tuck me in.
妈妈 你说过要哄我睡觉的
Go brush your teeth. I'll be right there.
先去刷牙 我马上就来
Was he the urgent matter that pulled you out of the conference?
就是这个"紧急事件"让你匆匆离席的呀
Yeah, babysitter emergency.
是啊 保姆有急事
Ah. I understand.
我理解
Where's his father? Is he around?
孩子的爸爸呢 和你们住在一起吗
He's not involved in Eric's life.
他不知道有这么个孩子
I see. How old is he?
明白 孩子多大了
7.
七岁
Anything else you need from me?
还有什么信息要知道吗
No, I think we are good.
应该没有了
There is just one little thing.
只有点小疑问
I know that this is none of my business,
虽然这与我无关
but you and Parker dated eight years ago.
但八年前你和帕克正好在热恋
Eric is Parker's son.
艾瑞克就是帕克的孩子
You're really not gonna tell Parker he has a child?
你真不打算告诉帕克他是孩子他爹吗
I gave her my word,
我向她保证过不说
and I'm bound by attorney-client confidentiality.
何况还要遵循律师与委托人保密协议
Then why did you tell me?
那为什么告诉我
Because I had to tell somebody,
不说出来难受
and attorney-client is trumped by roommate-roommate.
室友情谊横扫律师保密操守
Speaking of roommates... did you talk to Fred?
说到室友 你和弗雷德谈过了吗
No. And I feel sick about it.
还没呢 我快愁死了
I was ready to tell him and beg for another chance,
我本来打定主意要说实话 请他原谅
but then I saw Brain,
但一见布莱恩
and now I'm more confused than when the FED
我就比美联储上调短期利率
raised shortterm interest rates a quarter point. Whoa.
25个基点时还要迷茫 好牛
I practice my diction by reading the news.
我是靠读新闻来练措辞的
Mm. Wait, where is Fred, anyway?
那弗雷德去哪了
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表