剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
to immediately access the server.
立即访问服务器
Objection.
反对
We need time to research and file a memo of law.
我们需要时间调查并提交报告
Do you mean you need time to erase the backup?
你的意思是需要时间删除备份吗
Overruled. Access the server.
反对无效 访问服务器
Mr. Thurmond's second chair works for
瑟蒙德先生的助理律师为学校工作
the university and has a laptop.
并且有一台笔记本电脑
I imagine he could access the server in minutes.
我想他可以立即访问服务器
Don't you dare.
你敢
You didn't just instruct your associate to disobey my order?
你不是在指使你的助理违背我的命令吧
Unless you want to be held in contempt,
如果不想被指控蔑视法庭
access the server -- now.
现在就访问服务器
I think you should do what he says.
我认为你最好按他说的做
Click on Vince's football and type in "Score12."
点击文斯的橄榄球 输入"十二分"
Oh. Look.
看
There they are.
就是这些
Vince, you testified that you and Mia had consensual sex.
文斯 你说米娅是自愿和你发生性关系的
Before we watch "Video Number 9" from your website,
在我们观赏你网站的"九号♥视频"之前
would you like to change your answer?
你要不要改口供
I think he wants you to invoke the Fifth Amendment.
他是不是让你请求《第五修正案》的保护
But I think you should tell the truth.
但我认为你该说实话
Why did you remove the videos
为什么要把你网站和电脑上
from your website and the laptop?
所有的视频都删除
He said he would take care of it.
他说他会搞定的
Oh, I'm sorry. Who said that?
抱歉 谁说的
My lawyer.
我的律师
Do you mean the university's lawyer?
你是说学校的律师吗
Same guy.
就是他
No more questions.
讯问完毕
The university just called with a settlement.
学校刚打来要求庭下和解
They are revamping their date-rape policies,
他们修改了约会强♥暴♥♥政♥策
Good.
很好
Thurmond is facing criminal charges,
瑟蒙德会受到刑事指控
and Vince is suspended,
文斯因为性侵犯的案子
pending trial for sexual assault.
已经被拘留候审
You did well.
干得好
Thank you.
多谢
I did have some help.
多亏你帮忙
Well...
这个嘛
I'm really sorry about your school.
关于你的学校我真的很遗憾
Hey. It's not my family.
那里又不是我家
It's just a bunch of buildings.
不过是几栋建筑而已
Well, all right, any bunch of buildings
好吧 但不管什么样的建筑
that sent a guy like you out into the world
能培养出你这样的人
can't be that bad.
也坏不到哪去
I'll grab you a drink -- to celebrate.
我去帮你点杯喝的 庆祝一下
All right.
好的
Bobbi. Hi.
波比 好啊
Hi. Hi, hi, hi.
你好
Thank you for the call.
多谢打电♥话♥叫我出来
I did not want to be home tonight.
今晚我可不想待在家里
You look gorgeous.
你简直魅力四射
Oh, good. That was the plan.
很好 正如我愿
I broke up with Parker,
我和帕克分手了
and I wanted to leave him with a twinge of regret.
我要华丽地转身 留给他一地悔恨心伤
Oh. You broke up with him?
是吗 你和他分手了
Oh, please.
拜托
Parker was going to break up with me,
帕克打算跟我分手
and you were just giving me the heads-up.
你只是给我个提了个醒
Uh... the closest that man ever comes to hunting
他做过最像打猎的事
is ordering a prime rib at the palm.
也不过是在餐厅点份牛排
So you knew what I was doing?
你知道我为什么要那么说
The preemptive breakup.
先发制人的分手
I practically invented it.
这招是我发明的
Oh, Jane. What was I thinking?
简 我真是脑子进水了
With a younger man?
我要是搞姐弟恋
Deb would have been appalled.
黛比会被吓到的
Maybe.
或许吧
Or...maybe she would have been happy that you were happy.
也可能她会为你的幸福而幸福
Are you sure you didn't know her?
你确定你不认识她吗
Ladies... what are we drinking to?
女士们 我们为什么干杯
Uh...to happiness.
为了幸福
To the preemptive breakup.
为了先发制人的分手
In English?
请说普通话
To Deb.
为黛比
That one, I get. To Deb.
这句我能听懂 为黛比干杯
♪ Oh, this is gonna be a good life ♪
♪ 生活如此美好 ♪
♪ This is gonna be a good life ♪
♪ 生活如此美好 ♪
♪ This could really be a good life, good life ♪
♪ 生活可以如此美好 ♪
♪ I say, oh ♪
♪ 我说 ♪
♪ Got this feeling that you can't fight ♪
♪ 抓住这无法抗拒的感觉 ♪
♪ Like this city is on fire tonight ♪
♪ 今夜整个城市在燃烧 ♪
♪ This could really be a good life ♪
♪ 生活可以如此美好 ♪
♪ A good, good life ♪
♪ 如此美好 ♪
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表