剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
They'll spend every last cent cleaning up that toxic soil.
他们得倾家荡产去清理那些有毒的土壤
Won't be any money left over for legal services.
估计剩不下什么钱来付法律咨♥询♥费了
I can't say I'm sorry.
我可不觉得抱歉
So, I have an opening for a talented, determined attorney.
我那里还缺一个天赋异禀 做事果断的律师
Comes with terrific benefits, opportunity for promotion,
有优厚的福利待遇 大好的升职前景
and a crabby assistant.
外加一个暴躁的助理
What do you say?
你觉得怎么样
Jane?
简
Hey, Cassie.
凯茜 你好
If you were looking for Grayson...
你是来找格雷森吧
I'm here to see you.
我来找你的
O...kay.
好...的
You broke us up. What?
你拆散了我们 什么
N-no.
不是吧
What did Grayson say?
格雷森说了什么
He said that it wasn't fair for him to lead me on,
他说他只是找个人作伴
that I was investing in him.
而我却动了真情 这不公平
But Grayson doesn't talk like that.
但格雷森以前不是这么说的
He doesn't think like that.
他也没这么想过
Okay.
好吧
See...
你看
I'm actually... trying to look out for you.
我只是想帮帮你
See, Grayson's --
格雷森他...
I was happy with what we had.
我们现在这样很好
It was fun.
我很开心
I knew exactly who I was to him,
我很清楚我在他心中的位置
and I was fine with it.
我可以接受
The bigger question here is --
但更大的问题是
Who are you to Grayson?
你是格雷森的什么人
I'm his friend.
我是他朋友
He told me about how
他告诉过我
you were by his bedside during his coma,
你在他昏迷的时候守在他身边
how you helped plan his failed wedding.
帮他策划了他失败的婚礼
You even got him the job at this firm.
这份工作甚至都是你给他找的
That's more than a friendship...
这已经远远超出了友情
That's an investment.
这才叫动真情
You should go.
你该走了
I don't like to meddle, but, um...
我不是想多管闲事
you should tell him how you really feel --
但你应该告诉他你的真实想法
or move on.
或是向前看
You might not be sleeping with him, Jane,
简 虽然你没有和他睡在一起
but you're still giving it away.
但你这也算是献身
Come in, Ms. Bingum!
宾格温女士 请进
Okay. How did you know...?
好的 你怎么知道
We have dinner reservations at 8:00.
我们约了八点共进晚餐
Although you are a little early.
虽然现在是早了点
I-I haven't disrobed.
我还没换法官袍
I already said no to having dinner with you.
我已经对共进晚餐表示了拒绝
That's when you were in the midst of a case.
那时候你还在为案子发愁
Now that you've snatched victory
现在你已经从失败者的手里
from the jaws of defeat, you have reconsidered.
夺取来了胜利 也应该重新考虑了
Perhaps I'm wrong, Ms. Bingum. Why are you here?
看来我错了 宾格温女士 你来干嘛
I wanted to thank you for hearing my qui tam petition
我想对你接受共分罚款诉讼
and for ensuring that justice is served.
让正义得以伸张 表示感谢
You're very welcome.
你太客气了
Is that all?
就这事吗
Yeah. That's all.
对 就这事
Have a good evening.
晚安
You too.
你也是
Thank you for giving me time to change.
谢谢你给我更衣的时间
You ready to eat?
准备好去吃饭了吗
But I...
但我...
But you, what?
但你怎么了
I was wondering if you wanted to get a drink...
不知你愿不愿意在去吃饭前
on the way to the restaurant.
先去喝一杯
It's like you're reading my mind.
你像是我肚子里的蛔虫
Please.
请吧
His honor would be honored.
很荣幸有这个荣幸
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表