剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
at the front desk. It's from Vanessa.
是瓦内萨寄给你的
Hank was just telling me about his wife.
汉克正在给我讲他妻子的事情
Uh, she left him.
她离开了他
Um...I'm free to help.
我很乐意帮忙
Okay, um, well, Irina and I corresponded by e-mail,
好 艾瑞娜和我是通过电邮联♥系♥的
and we hit it off instantly.
而且我们一拍即合
So I decided, "What the heck?"
所以我就想 "管他呢"
I took a gamble and went to Russia to meet her.
我决定赌一把 去俄♥罗♥斯♥和她见了面
Uh, mail-order bride?
是邮购新娘吧
Exotic, expensive online matchmaking service.
是具有异国色彩的高端在线婚介服务
Got it.
了解
I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.
我知道自己想和她共度余生
She said she felt the same way, so we got married.
她说她也这么想 于是我们结婚了
Then, two months later,
结果两个月之后
she goes out for groceries and never comes back.
她出去买♥♥日用品 一去不返
That is just wrong --
这样可不对...
Her breaking your heart like that.
她那样伤你的心
I blame the website.
我觉得是那个网站的错
They promised to thoroughly vet these women.
他们保证会仔细审查这些女性
I want my $6,000 back,
我想要回我的6000美元
plus the $3,886 I spent on the engagement ring.
还有我花在订婚戒指上的那3886美元
I'm sorry. There's really not a case here --
抱歉 这案子站不住脚...
We'll go after them for breach of collateral contractual obligations.
我们将起诉他们违反合同附随义务
I'll file and serve the complaint this afternoon.
我今天下午就提起诉讼
Jane got a meeting with the principal this afternoon,
简约了校长今天下午见面
and we're gonna make sure justice is served.
我们要确保正义得以伸张
"We"? Mmhmm.
"我们" 是啊
Fred, this is the first time I have ever looked forward
弗雷德 这是我第一次
to going to the principal's office.
盼着去校长办公室
Who keeps texting you?
谁在一直给你发短息
The Fashion Club president made me a Facebook fan page,
时尚俱乐部主席给我做了Facebook粉丝主页
and now I am the most popular girl at school...
现在我是学校里最受欢迎的女孩
again.
历史重演哦
And this time, I didn't even have to eat a banana
而这一次 我都不必吃香蕉
in a way that made the boys blush.
就是让男生意乱情迷的那种吃法
Excuse me, but are you an actor?
打扰一下 你是个演员吗
Why, yes, I am. Have you seen my work?
什么事 我是演员 你看过我的作品吗
Not you -- him.
不是你 是他
I'm casting a commercial for the new energy drink adrenaline Rush,
我在为新能量饮料"激爽"的广♥告♥选角
and you're perfect.
你很适合
He is? I am?
他吗 我吗
Wait. But he's not even an actor.
等等 可他根本不是演员
How hard can it be, right?
演戏能有多难 对吧
You have the exact look I've been searching for.
你的外形气质正合我意
Well, I-I guess I have been known to exude
人家的确是不经意间流露出了
a certain je ne sais quoi.
某种微妙的气质啦
So you're in?
那你是同意喽
Uh, why not?
为什么不呢
All right. Give my office a call.
好 给我办公室打电♥话♥
Wow! Who knew it was so easy
哇 没想到在洛城
to get work as an actor in this town?
这么容易就能当上演员
Well, you know, everyone needs to eat dinner.
每个人都要吃晚餐嘛
Or is this lunch?
对了 这应该算午餐
I've been spotted.
我被认出来了
Paparazzi?
狗仔队吗
A patient. And now she's waving.
是病人 正挥手呢
I'm sorry. Do you mind if I just...
抱歉 你介意我...
Of course not. You got to give the fans what they want.
不介意 得满足粉丝需求啊
It's my boyfriend's phone.
是我男朋友的手♥机♥
It's -- he's a neurosurgeon.
他是位神经外科医生
Oh, I should actually probably get this
我应该接电♥话♥
in case it's an emergency.
说不定有急诊
Dr. Kendal's phone.
肯德尔医生的电♥话♥
He's not available right now. May I take a message?
他现在不方便接听 能为你留言吗
Sure, I'll tell him.
没问题 我会转告他的
Okay.
好
Thanks...Sherry.
谢谢 雪莉
Good news.
好消息
Mrs. Shapiro's headaches have stopped,
夏皮罗太太的头不痛了
and she's making a strudel to thank me.
她还做了苹果派对我表示感谢
How thoughtful.
真贴心
Oh, by the by,
对了
I answered your phone, in case it was an emergency,
怕是急事 我接了你的电♥话♥
but it wasn't.
但不是要紧事
It was Sherry.
是雪莉打来的
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, she said she'd be up late, so feel free to call.
她说她会睡得很晚 你可以打给她
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
I am famished. You ready to order?
饿死了 你准备好点菜了吗
Yes, I am.
是的
So...
那...
Sherry-who-stays-up-late.
睡得晚的这位雪莉
Is she also a-a patient?
她也是你的病人吗
Sherry? No.
雪莉吗 不是
Uh, I'm gonna have the chicken parm. You?
我要点奶酪焗鸡 你呢
Grilled salmon. I'm just wondering.
烤三文鱼 我只是好奇
Sherry would be...
雪莉是...
She's another woman I'm also dating.
她是我的另一个约会对象
I'm sorry. I didn't catch that. What?
抱歉 我没听清 什么
I really like you.
我很喜欢你
You're smart. You are pretty.
你既聪明又漂亮
You make me laugh.
还很风趣
I'm sensing a "but."
我感觉后面还有个"但是"
I-I didn't think we were exclusive.
我觉得咱们不必只局限于对方
I mean, we just started dating.
我是说 我们刚开始约会
I'm sure you're seeing other people, too.
我想你也在跟别人约会吧
Totally. Tons of people.
当然 好多人呢
So glad that's out in the open,
很高兴我们谈开了
'cause I-I wasn't sure if you were dating other people,
因为我不确定你是不是跟我一样
too, also, as well as me --
也在和别人约会
As well as I am seeing other people.
跟我一样在和别人约会
You know, on second thought,
再一想
maybe I won't have the grilled salmon.
我还是不点烤三文鱼了
Oh, seriously? Another patient. Ugh.
不是吧 又一位病人 我去
Excuse me. I will be right back.
失陪 马上回来
Sure.
好
Then he told me Sherry was just
他跟我说雪莉不过是
someone else he's dating, just like that.
他的另一个约会对象
So I said, "I'm totally okay with you seeing other people.
于是我说"你跟别人约会我没意见
In fact, I'm seeing other people, too."
事实上 我也在跟别人约会"
I know I shouldn't be upset,
我知道我不该沮丧
but I stupidly thought that we were exclusive.
但我愚蠢地认为我们是彼此专一的
I mean, what was I thinking? We hardly know each other.
我在想什么呢 我们还都不了解对方
Face it, sweetie -- you're in New Jersey.
面对现实吧 亲爱的 你到新泽西了
What? I'm where?
什么 怎么会在新泽西
Relationships are like a road trip up the eastern seaboard.
恋爱就像前往东海岸的公路旅行
You start off in sunny Florida,
你从阳光明媚的佛罗里达州出发
and if you're lucky, you end up in New York city.
幸运的话 你会抵达纽约
New Jersey is where you're at after a few dates.
几次约会后就好比到达了新泽西
I don't want to be in Jersey. No one does.
我不要待在泽西 没人愿意
You want to go straight to Manhattan.
谁都愿意直达曼哈顿
They have theater and Kelly Ripa.
那里有剧院和凯莉·蕾帕
But we slept together.
但是我们上♥床♥了
On your first date, when you were still in Miami.
那是在第一次约会 那时好比在迈阿密
Oh, Julia's here.
茱莉亚来了
I can't believe you got a meeting so soon.
真不敢相信你这么快就约到他了
Well, I threatened to go to the school board,
我威胁要去找学校董事会
and, magically, his schedule opened up.
结果他突然很神奇地有时间了
Oh, where's Nina?
妮娜呢
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表