剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
So, we have evidence placing
所以 我们现在有证据
Lana in Tim's car.
证明拉娜开过提姆的车
Lana, didn't you say
拉娜 你不是说过
that you've been upset with your husband,
你一直对丈夫感到不满吗
right? Yes, but I would never drive
对吧 是的 但是我不可能开...
So after you picked up "The Dancing Horse,"
所以在你取回"舞动之驹"以后
you took his favorite car for a joy ride. No!
开着他的爱车去兜风了 没有
That car he never,
而在婚姻生活中
ever let you drive during his marriage.
他绝都不会让你碰那辆车的
Isn't that true? No! No.
这样说没错吧 不 不是的
Tim -- Tim, you have to believe me!
提姆 提姆 你要相信我
And that's when you accidentally hit Amy Robinson.
当你意外撞到艾米·罗宾逊以后
And you freaked out and dumped his car down Mulholland.
你吓坏了 把他的车丢下了穆赫兰道
This is crazy. Would you please stop?
这太离谱了 请别说下去了
When the cops accused Tim, you used it to your advantage
当警♥察♥指控提姆时 你把这件事当做筹码
and figured out a way to finally get that Aspen home
以此来威胁提姆 最终得了到阿斯彭的
that you've been fighting for.
那所梦寐以求的的房♥子
Your witness.
我问完了
The D.A.'s office is dropping all charges against Tim Kline.
地方检察官撤销对提姆·克莱因的所有指控
We will be refiling against Lana Kline.
我们将指控拉娜·克莱因有罪
What?! No. Tim -- tim, I can explain.
什么 不 提姆 提姆 我可以解释
So ordered. The witness will be remained in custody.
批准请求 将证人送押拘留
Oh, my god, you are incredible.
天啊 你简直是个天才
Tim.
提姆
Can you excuse me for just a second?
我能失陪一下吗
Yeah, of course. Thank you.
当然 谢谢你
Mark!
马克
So...
那么...
Tim doesn't know that you came to me, does he?
提姆并不知道你来找过我 是不是
He has no idea.
他完全不知道
And you were just protecting him, as usual.
而你则是在一如既往地保护着他
Yeah. But instead, you protected both of us.
是啊 但是 你却保护了我们兄弟两个人
I don't know how to thank you.
真不知道该如何感谢你
No problem.
别客气
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Sure. Thank you.
没事 谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
Your phone is off. Grayson just texted me.
你的手♥机♥关机了 格雷森就发了短♥信♥给我
He wants to see you now.
他现在想见你
That hurts.
我伤心了
What're you doing here ?
你来这里干什么
Thought you might want to gloat.
我还以为你会幸灾乐祸
That's more your style.
那更像是你的风格
Yeah, you're right. Can I buy you a latte?
是啊 你说得没错 我能请你喝杯拿铁吗
Okay. Uh, mind if I sit?
好吧 介意我坐下吗
I don't think that's a good idea.
最好还是不要了吧
Kim, I feel terrible about what happened between us.
金 我对我们的事感觉很内疚
I believe you.
我相信你
That being said,
尽管如此
I'd be stupid to think that you could change.
但我还没傻到去相信你能改变
I mean, I knew who you were
我的意思是 从我们开始约会起
when we started dating,
我就知道你是什么样的人
and I also know that the more things change,
而且我还知道 江山易改
the more they stay the same.
本性难移
That's not fair.
这不公平
Maybe not.
或许吧
But now I'm asking you to please get out of my office.
但现在 我请你离开我的办公室
I'm sorry, but I don't validate parking.
抱歉 我不会给你报销停车费的
Okay.
好吧
But I'm not done trying.
但我不会放弃的
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I think you know.
你肯定知道原因
Grayson asked for me.
格雷森叫我来的
He asked to see Jane, not Deb.
他要见简 而不是黛比
I just want to be clear that we're on the same page.
我只是想确认一下我们的想法一致
You know, maybe, just maybe,
要知道 有可能 仅仅是可能
he remembers me.
他记得我
Me, as in Deb.
那个叫"黛比"的我
And if that's true,
如果是这样
then we'll be having a very different conversation.
那么我们要谈的内容将会截然不同
But if it isn't... Don't worry.
但如果不是... 别担心
I am Jane, his friend.
我是他的朋友 简
Now, if you'll excuse me.
好了 失陪了
Fred...
弗雷德...
If you didn't know Grayson was gonna get hit by that car,
如果你不知道格雷森会遭遇车祸
then why were you outside the restaurant?
那为什么你会出现在餐厅附近
Because I thought you might need me,
因为我觉得你有可能需要我
and I wanted to be there for you.
而我想做你的后盾
I see. That was very thoughtful.
我明白了 你很体贴
It's kind of my job.
那是我的本职工作
Fred, I do realize that this wasn't your fault.
弗雷德 我确实发现这件事不是你的错
And?
然后呢
And?
什么然后
I think I was just looking for someone to blame.
我大概只是想把责任推卸到别人头上
So I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You should go.
你该过去了
Hey, Grayson.
你好 格雷森
Vanessa! Jane, I'm so glad you're here.
瓦内萨 简 很高兴你能来
Me too.
我也是
Grayson, I-I heard you wanted to see me.
格雷森 我听说你想见我
His memory came back.
他恢复记忆了
Well, most of it.
起码是大部分记忆
I remember everything
从我去餐厅见你之前的
till I showed up at the restaurant to meet you.
所有事情我都记起来了
You don't remember our conversation?
你不记得我们的对话了吗
No, nothing till I woke up here.
从在餐厅到我醒来的这一段都不记得了
The doctor says it's common.
医生说这很正常
I was gonna tell you that night that
那天晚上 我本来是要告诉你
Vanessa and I are engaged.
我和瓦内萨订婚了
Ha! Well, she knows that now.
好了 这下她知道啦
I do.
是啊
And you've been such a good friend,
你一直以来都是我的挚友
and now Vanessa tells me you've been here every day.
瓦内萨还告诉我 你每天都来看我
Jane, will you be my best man?
简 你愿意做我的伴郎吗
Absolutely.
当然愿意
I mean, how could I say no?
我怎么能拒绝呢
There could be universal repercussions.
到时可能会引起不小的反响呢
So, as my best man,
那么 作为我的伴郎
you should know that given the last few days,
你应该理解 鉴于前几天发生的的事故
I've decided to speed things up.
我决定加快进程
Our wedding is set one month from today.
我们的婚礼将于一个月后举♥行♥
Wow.
天呐
Why waste any more time, right?
我们为什么还要再等下去呢 对吧
Wow. Right.
天呐 没错
Yes. I-I get that.
是啊 我理解你们
You are amazing.
你太好了
Yeah, I sure am.
是呀 我确实很好
Okay...
好吧...
I'm gonna leave you two lovebirds alone,
我就不打扰你们这对鸳鸯了
and, uh, I'm gonna get back to work.
而且 我也该回去工作了
All right. Bye, Jane.
好的 简 再见
You okay?
你没事吧
I will be.
我会没事的
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表