剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Really?
是吗
'cause none of those people are gonna be on the jury.
那些人又不是陪审团成员
I have no idea how to argue your defense.
我真不知道该怎么为你辩护
Just say I'm not guilty.
只要说我无罪就行
We can't deny what you said!
你说过的话又不能收回
They'll parade in every woman who attended that seminar.
他们会让每个进过讲堂的女人上庭
What, I'm just screwed? My mother's gonna lose her house?
等等 我搞砸了 我妈的房♥子保不住了吗
The only absolute defense to slander is the truth.
对诽谤案的唯一辩护方式就是用事实说话
Good.
很好
Good? Well, yeah.
很好 没错
What I said about Marcie is absolutely true.
我说的全是事实
She was an absolute slut.
玛茜是个不折不扣的荡♥妇♥
The slut defense.
用荡♥妇♥做突破口
I can work with that, but I'm gonna have to put you on the stand.
这倒是可行 但你得出庭作证
Fine. I love being the center of attention.
没问题 我喜欢成为焦点
Knock, knock.
进来咯
Hi.
好啊
How's it going?
工作顺利吗
Well, I'm due in court in less than 10 hours,
我还有不到十小时就要上庭
So not so good.
不太顺利
Is that a new tie?
那是条新领带吗
Oh. Only you would notice.
只有你注意到了
And, yes, it was a gift from Cassie.
没错 是凯茜送的
Oh. Don't say anything.
别评论
How's Donny?
唐尼怎么样
He's making progress.
他有起色了
I wish I could say the same for his case.
真希望他的案子也能有起色
Oh. So, what's going on here?
现在什么情况
I'm looking for evidence of a payoff
我想找到计划获得批准
around the time the plans were approved.
那段时间的付款证明
No luck.
没找到
But I did find a Paypal payment of $100,000
可我找到一笔十万块的支付宝转账记录
from Franklin turner to an unidentified recipient,
从富兰克林·特纳转给了一个未经认证的收款人
but that was only three weeks ago.
是三周前才转账的
I'll follow up on that. Thanks.
我会跟进 谢谢
In the meantime...
同时
I know what you'll be arguing in court.
我知道你该怎么辩护了
You found something? I did.
你有所发现 对
Franklin Turner lives in the Calabasas high school district,
富兰克林·特纳住在卡拉巴萨斯高中学区
and his kids were assigned to the new campus.
他的孩子们被就近分配到了新校园
But last week,
但上周
he pulled them out of that school system
他帮他们办了转学手续
and enrolled them in a school in Encino,
进了印西诺的一所学校
20 minutes from his house.
离他家有20分钟车程
Unbelievable.
难以置信
So Franklin's trying to protect his own kids
所以说富兰克林努力保护自己的孩子
from toxic lead exposure
不受铅毒的侵害
while putting thousands of others at risk.
而置数千名学生的健康于不顾
I'm offended by your accusation.
你的指控太过分了
I pulled my kids out of the Calabasas school
我让我的孩子从卡拉巴萨斯转学
because they moved in with my wife.
是因为他们搬去和我的太太住了
Excuse me?
能解释一下吗
We separated five months ago.
我们五个月前分居了
She lives in Encino. I still live in Calabasas.
她住在印西诺 我还留在卡拉巴萨斯
We decided to keep the whole thing private...
我们一直不想公开
Until now.
现在瞒不住了
No more questions.
讯问完毕
I've got one. Your honor?
我有个问题 请讲
Under Evidence Code section 775,
根据《证据法典》第775章
It's a judge's right to question the witness,
法官有权质问证人
as I'm sure you're aware.
这点你肯定知道
Of course.
当然
Mr. Turner, why did you change the school's design
特纳先生 你为什么在读过土壤报告后
after you saw the soils report?
就更改了学校设计
California's in a drought.
加州常年干旱
The second design reduced water consumption.
第二种设计能降低耗水量
Fair enough.
好的
Now I have a question for Mr. Gibson. Your honor?
现在我要问吉布森一个问题 法官大人
People vs. Harris affirms a judge's right
人♥民♥状告哈里斯一案中申明
to question the litigants, as I'm sure you're aware.
法官有权质问诉讼当事人 这点你肯定知道
Of course. Mr. Gibson...
当然 吉布森先生
You saw the lead report on your boss' laptop?
你在你老板的笔记本里看到了铅含量报告
Is that correct? Yes, sir.
是吗 是 法官
Approach the bench, Mr. Gibson.
过来 吉布森先生
Ms. Bingum, you too.
宾格温女士 你也过来
Will you hand me your glasses?
能把眼镜递给我吗
How long have you had this prescription?
你戴眼镜多久了
Since I was 5.
从五岁起
Geez, when was the last time you cleaned them?
你上次清洁眼镜是什么时候
How long were you looking at the soils report?
你盯着土壤报告看了多久
A few seconds, but I-I--
几秒钟 可我...
The smears on these lenses
镜片上的污点
are bigger than a decimal point on a computer screen.
比电脑屏幕上的小数点还要大
Your honor, can we just get back to the case?
法官大人 能把话题转回到案子上来吗
You have no case.
你没法立案
You have failed to present me with a scintilla of evidence.
你没能向我提供足够的证据
School opens on schedule.
学校照常开课
That son-of-a-bitch judge threw my case down the toilet.
那个混账法官把我的案子给毁了
Stacy told a group of paparazzi
史黛西告诉一帮狗仔队
that we were just friends.
我们只是朋友
2,700 high-school kids are gonna be exposed to toxic lead.
2700名高中生将受到铅毒的侵害
Okay. You win. What can I do to help?
好吧 你赢了 我能帮什么忙
Nothing. It's over. Well, there, I tried.
没事 都结束了 可别说我没想帮忙
Now help me compete with Stacy's co-star.
帮我和史黛西的联合主演竞争吧
You can't compete with Brian Pullman.
你可斗不过布莱恩·普尔曼
Thanks.
谢了
Do you happen to have a sharp stick
你有没有什么尖东西
you could jab in my eye?
能戳进我的眼睛
What I mean is, you can't compete with Brian Pullman,
我是说 你斗不过布莱恩·普尔曼
so don't even try.
所以别白费力气了
So, if you are really worried that stacy's distracted,
如果你真的担心史黛西会变心
then you need to turn her focus back on you,
那就让她把注意力重新转移到你身上
remind her why she loves you.
找回爱你的感觉
You know, show her your Fred-ness.
使出你的杀手锏来
How do I do that?
我该怎么做
Not by sitting here and feeling sorry for yourself.
别坐在这里自怨自艾了
Yeah, well, right back at ya.
好吧 彼此彼此
Jane here?
简在吗
Oh. Come on in. I was just headed out.
快进来 我正好要出门
Wow, you're really loving that new tie.
看来你真的很喜欢那条新领带
I had breakfast with Cassie at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
我和凯茜在比弗利山庄酒店吃了早餐
I had to wear it.
我必须得戴着
That was considerate.
你真体贴
Okay.
好吧
Enough. Why don't you like Cassie?
别装了 你为什么不喜欢凯茜
I... like her just fine.
我挺喜欢她的
Every time I bring her up,
每次见到我们在一起
I get a look or a snide remark.
你总是不给好脸色
Why?
为什么
Okay.
好吧
I don't like that she's giving it away.
知道她轻易献了身 我很不忿
What?
什么意思
I know that you are just having fun...
我知道你只是在找乐子
...but she is investing in you.
可她却对你动了真感情
And, as another single woman,
而作为另一位单身女性
it's just really hard to watch.
我实在看不下去
I'm completely overstepping.
我多管闲事了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Could we please just change the topic?
能不能换个话题
Okay, apology accepted.
好吧 接受你的道歉
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表