剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Yes.
没错
Was the house a bribe for your testimony today? No!
他有没有用房♥子来贿赂你作伪证 没有
So it's just a coincidence that after he agreed to give you
那么刚好在他同意分给你五百万财产后
a $5 million piece of property,
你就愿意来为他作证了
you suddenly agreed to testify on his behalf.
这只是个巧合吗
Are you aware of the penalties for perjury, Miss Kline?
你知道作伪证的后果吗 克莱因女士
Objection! No more questions.
反对 没有问题了
I need a recess.
请求暂时休庭
I'm sure you do. Court adjourned.
我想也是 休庭
Don't say anything. Just listen.
什么都别说 听我说就行
You ran over a 12-year-old little girl,
你撞了一个十二岁的小女孩
and then you bribed your wife to commit perjury.
然后收买♥♥了你妻子来作伪证
No! And I can only assume
不是 而且我只能认为
that your prior counsel heard about your deal with Lana
你的前任律师是听说了你和拉娜的交易
and withdrew from the case
才退出这个案子的
because they didn't want to participate in perjury.
因为他们不想参与作伪证
Would you just listen to me?
你能听我说吗
Lana called me up.
拉娜打电♥话♥给我
She told me about "The Dancing Horse."
把"舞动之驹"的事告诉了我
She just wouldn't testify unless I gave her
她说除非我把阿斯彭的房♥子给她
the place in Aspen.
否则不会替我作证
Even if that's the case, the jury's not buying it.
即使这是事实 陪审团也不会买♥♥帐的
Well, it's the truth. She just wanted something for it.
这就是事实 她想用这个来做交换
Tim, by any chance,
提姆 有没有可能
could your brother have been driving the car?
你哥哥曾经开过那辆车
No.
不可能
It could give us reasonable doubt
如果我向陪审团提出这种可能
if I could just suggest to the jury that --
就能引起合理的怀疑...
Stop, stop.
别说了
Mark has looked out for me my entire life,
马克一直在我身边照顾我
and I refuse to accuse him of anything he did not do.
我绝不能让他去背这个黑锅
Find another way.
想个其它办法吧
Dr. Liddel, how long have you been Kevin's psychiatrist?
利德尔医生 你为凯文♥做♥心理治疗有多久了
About six months -- ever since his divorce.
六个月左右 从他离婚以后开始的
Mr. Parker, you're up.
帕克先生 你来提问
Dr. Liddel, one week before the alleged incident,
利德尔医生 在这件事发生前一周
Kevin told you he no longer needed your services.
凯文告诉你 自己不需要治疗了
Why was that?
为什么
He said he was all better.
他说他已经完全好了
"All better"?
"完全好了"
Kevin said he understood that he treated women poorly,
凯文说 他清楚自己对女人很不负责任
Probably a result of
这很可能是
a dysfunctional relationship with his mother,
他跟母亲的关系失调所引起的
And that he would modify his behavior accordingly.
他说他会改过自新的
It's in my notes.
这些都记在笔记里了
Thank you.
谢谢
May I see your notes?
我能看看你的笔记吗
I'm sorry, doctor/patient privilege.
恐怕不行 这是医患作证特免权
I don't think so. Excuse me?
这个不算数 什么意思
Well, given the circumstances, the privilege is waived.
由于情况特殊 特免权无效
To be honest, counselor,
辩方律师 实话跟你说
when I first got this case, I thought it was a joke.
刚接手这案子时 我还以为这是恶作剧
But if Dr. Liddel
可如果利德尔医生
is really able to train men to treat women better,
真的能让男人善待女人
I'm intrigued.
我倒想了解一下
Doctor, have you heard the expression
利德尔医生 不知您是否听过这样一句话
"The more things change, the more they stay the same"?
"江山易改 本性难移"
Of course.
当然听过
Two weeks before the booty call with my client,
就在打电♥话♥给我委托人的半个月前
your patient went to a bar and had sex
你的病人跟在酒吧遇到的女人
with a woman.
发生了一♥夜♥情♥
Now, according to your notes,
你的笔记上说
He referred to her as a "Three-beer betty."
他管她叫"酒过三杯后的美人"
What exactly does that mean?
这是什么意思
It means he needed to drink three beers
就是说他只有喝过三杯酒之后
before he could find her attractive enough
才会觉得她长得漂亮
to engage in intercourse.
并愿意和她发♥生♥关♥系♥
Does that sound like a changed man to you?
这也算是改过自新吗
He told me he had changed,
他说他已经改过自新了
And that's what I just told you.
我刚才也是那么对你说的
But in my expert opinion, he had not.
但以我的专业眼光来看 他根本没有
He had not...?
他没有怎样
Changed.
没有改变
Thank you.
谢谢
You can talk to him.
你可以跟他聊天
I'm Dr. Kendal, his neurologist.
我是肯德尔 他的神经科医生
Hi. I'm Jane. Hi.
你好 我是简 你好
His, uh -- his fiancee, right?
你是他的...未婚妻 对吗
Oh, no.
不是的
Oh, I'm sorry. I just, um, I-I heard he was engaged.
抱歉 我听说他订婚了
I just assumed.
就以为你是
Oh, that's okay. Yeah, we're just friends.
没关系 我们只是朋友而已
Well, there's anecdotal evidence
据观察性证据显示
that it's helpful to speak to coma victims.
对昏迷中的人说话能帮助他们恢复
Really?
是吗
Well, what should I talk about?
那我该说些什么呢
Anything you want.
随便说点什么
If it doesn't help him, maybe it'll help you.
即使帮不到他 也可能会帮到你
Okay.
好吧
So what do I say to the man that I love
对于一个不知道我真实身份的心爱男人
who doesn't know who I really am?
我该说些什么呢
Well, I could tell you that Kim left the firm
我可以告诉你 金离职后
and I snagged her good chair.
我当上了首席律师
Or I could go on about my new case --
我也可以跟你谈我刚接手的案子
I'm representing Tim Kline, the movie star.
委托人是著名影星提姆·克莱因
But I'd much rather tell you how much I miss you...
可我更想告诉你 我有多想你
and how much I miss us.
我有多怀念我们在一起的日子
And I really do want you to be happy.
我真心希望你能幸福
but watching you with Vanessa is killing me.
可看着你跟瓦内萨在一起 我很痛苦
I can't believe I just said that out loud.
真不敢相信我竟然说出口了
I know in saying this
我明白 一旦说出来
Might make me the worst person in the world,
我就成了全世界最可恶的人
But Vanessa is not your soul mate.
可我还是要说 瓦内萨不是你的真命天女
I'm your soul mate.
我才是
I'm Deb.
我是黛比
This is kind of crazy talking to you like this.
说这些话 你是不是觉得我疯了
Grayson, did you just move?
格雷森 你刚才在动吗
Can you hear me?
你听得到我说话吗
What happened?
这是怎么回事
You were in an accident.
你发生了车祸
But you're okay now.
但现在没事了
Who are you?
你是谁
Grayson's suffering from retrograde amnesia.
格雷森所患的是逆行性遗忘
It's not uncommon in trauma victims.
受到重创后常常会出现这种后遗症
But it is temporary, right?
这只是短期失忆 对吧
Most likely. The next few days are crucial.
很有可能 几天后就能见分晓了
How is his condition, otherwise?
他的其它状况怎么样
Well, given the circumstances, he's a lucky man.
鉴于这种情况 他算是很幸运了
A few fractured ribs, some bad bruises.
不过有几处肋骨骨折和严重擦伤
So can he go home?
那他可以出院了吗
We're gonna keep him here for observation,
还要留院观察一段时间
But probably in a day or two, yes.
再过一两天应该就可以出院了
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
麻烦你了
Man.
太好了
Your honor, I'd like the opportunity
法官大人 下面我想要
To call a character witness to testify
请一位证人出庭作证
That my client truly has changed.
以证明我的委托人确实已经改过自新了
We're done, counselor. I think I've heard enough.
够了 辩方律师 我不想听了
And if either one of you want to appeal my decision,
如果你们谁想上诉的话
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表