剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
The study confirmed a link between Ropinirole
研究结果显示罗匹尼罗
and a heightened addiction to gambling.
会导致对赌博高度上瘾
It's public information now. Right.
这已是众所周知的信息 是的
But the list with the test subjects,
但试验对象名单
which would be a huge asset to any casino,
对任何一个赌场而言都是一笔巨大的财富
that's not public, is it?
名单不是公开的 对吗
No. Uh, that list is confidential.
不是 名单是保密的
Tell me something, doctor.
医生 请告诉我
As a consultant for Desert Springs,
作为沙漠之泉的医学顾问
you receive an annual retainer of $100,000.
你每年的固定收入有十万美元
It's commensurate with other consultants.
跟其他顾问的收入是相同的
Plus $50,000 when you signed on.
另外还有五万元的签约金
That was a bonus.
那是奖金
Oh, a "Bonus."
是"奖金"
A bonus that you received two weeks
刚好在帕金森氏症药物研究结束后两周内
after the Parkinson's study was completed.
你收到了这笔奖金
I wonder what the State Medical Board will say about that?
不知国家医药委员会将怎么处理此事
Dr. Foley?!
芙蕾博士
Dr. Foley?!
芙蕾博士
I just looked through the side windows.
我从旁边的窗户看了下
The house is completely cleared out.
房♥子里都空了
Louie the 15th?
路易十五呢
It doesn't make any sense.
真想不通
Is she gone?
她走了吗
Yeah. How did you know?
是的 你怎么知道
She took off.
她逃跑了
When the museum's Rafflesia plant died,
博物馆的霸王花死了以后
your client's flower became the largest of its kind,
你们委托人的花就是这个品种中最大的了
and it's worth a lot of money.
非常值钱
No, there's no way. She loved that plant.
不可能 她爱那朵花
You were played.
你们被耍了
The museum got a call from Singapore this morning.
博物馆早上接到新加坡那边打来的电♥话♥
Mr. Utama's withdrawing his offer.
乌塔马先生要解除合同
Apparently, he made a six-figure deal
显然 他昨晚已经花了几十万
to buy another Rafflesia plant late last night from Dr. Foley.
从芙蕾博士那里买♥♥了另一朵霸王花
Wow, she killed Louie the 14th
天啊 她把路易十四弄死了
so she could make a killing off of Louie the 15th.
好让路易十五能卖♥♥个好价钱
And so much for love.
爱就此终结了
I heard about court. Congrats.
听说你赢了 恭喜
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sorry, Jane.
抱歉 简
I didn't mean to be such a great wingman.
我不是故意帮他泡到妞的
I just don't see what he sees in her.
我只是不清楚他看上了她哪点
Actually, you do.
其实你知道
You just don't like it.
你只是不愿意接受
I used to know Cassie back when I was Deb.
我还是黛比的时候就认识卡茜了
We took an acting class together.
我们一起上表演课
And we auditioned for the same roles.
为同一个角色试镜
We were a lot alike.
我们有很多共同点
So, if I think Grayson can do better than Cassie,
如果我觉得卡茜配不上格雷森
does that mean he can do better than...
是不是说明作为黛比的我...
The old you?
也配不上他
The one that he wanted to marry?
那个他想携手到老的人吗
Yeah.
是的
Well, you've changed.
你已经变了
You're no longer Deb of the -- the Gaultier Toga party.
你不再是那个举办高提耶长袍派对的黛比了
You have higher expectations of yourself,
你对自己有了更高的要求和期望
so maybe you have higher expectations for Grayson.
所以或许你对格雷森也一样
That almost made me feel a little bit better.
你这番话让我感觉好点了
I try.
不用谢
Okay. I am going home. Do you need a lift?
好吧 我要回家了 要搭顺风车吗
Actually, i am headed to the bar for the game.
其实我准备去酒吧看比赛
Another bro-date?
又一次兄弟约会吗
I'm going with Teri.
我跟泰丽一起去
If anybody can teach me how to be more of a man,
唯一能把我调♥教♥得更man一点的人
it's her, right?
只有她了 是吧
Yeah.
对
Bye.
再见
I haven't made these treats since --
我已经很久没做这些了
well, since you made them.
自从你做过以后
Oh, yay! You're home.
耶 你回来了
We are making rice-krispie treats.
我们在做米花甜点
Jane, you were brilliant today.
简 你今天真厉害
I could not have done it without your help.
也多亏了你的帮助
Or yours.
还有你
So, I have some news.
我有些好消息要宣布
Dr. Preminger is going before the Medical Board.
普雷明格博士要接受医药委员会的调查
The gambling commission has asked for
赌博委员会邀请我们
our notes on the class action,
联名提起上诉
and Desert Springs is forgiving your debt.
而且沙漠之泉将免除你的所有债务
Well, I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么了
That's okay.
没关系
I have something for you.
有东西要给你
It's an honorary Beta Delta Chi pin.
这是BDC姐妹会荣誉徽章
Now, I know it's not much, but...
我知道这算不上什么 但是...
It's amazing.
正合我意
Thank you.
多谢
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表