剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
What's a gentlemen's club?
男士俱乐部是个什么东西
Teri. No.
泰丽 不
Going to a club with half-naked women bouncing around
去俱乐部看一群半裸的女人扭来扭去
is not what Grayson wants for his bachelor party.
并不是格雷森想要的单身汉派对
It's what every man wants for his bachelor party.
这是所有男人都想要的单身汉派对
Am I right?
我说得对吗
No arguing with the boss.
不能跟老板顶嘴
Cute outfit.
衣服真不错
It comes in four colors.
一共有四种颜色呢
I know. I have it in the other three.
我知道 其它三种颜色我都有
Freddy, show her some love.
弗雷德 你也来爱她一下
I'm good.
还是算了
God, I miss law school.
天啊 我可真怀念在法学院的日子
Hey, Vanessa. Sorry for the voicemail.
瓦内萨 抱歉没听到你给我打电♥话♥
But Parker kind of changed things up.
帕克把计划改了
It's gonna be a late night.
今天可能会玩到很晚
How about lunch tomorrow?
明天一起吃午饭怎么样
You, me, your dad --
你 我和你父亲
and I-I promise I'll ask for your hand.
我保证会向他提亲的
You okay?
你还好吧
Smoke aggravates my asthma.
烟雾加重了我的哮喘
You should tell your boss.
你应该告诉你的老板
That would be Bobby Z.
你说的是波比·Z.
And he could care less.
他才不会关心
Come on, hon. That pole ain't gonna make any money on its own.
来吧宝贝儿 那根钢管可不会自己赚钱
I need some fresh air, Bobby.
我得呼吸点新鲜空气 波比
On your own time.
等下班再去
Jerk.
混♥蛋♥
My advice --
我的建议是
Mention California Labor Section 6♥4♥00
跟那混♥蛋♥提一下《加州劳工法案》
to the jerk.
第6♥4♥0条
You're a lawyer? Yeah.
你是个律师 对
Well, so is he. Good.
他也是 很好
Then he knows that the law says,
那他就知道法律条文上写着
"An employer must provide a place of employment
"雇主须向雇员提供一个
that's both safe and healthful."
健康且安全的工作场所"
Good to know, Mr...
很高兴知道这些 你是...
Kent. Grayson Kent.
肯特 格雷森·肯特
Do you want a lap dance... on the house?
你想来段膝上艳舞吗 免费的
Thanks, but I should get back to my bachelor party.
谢了 我该回到我的单身派对了
Oh, no, thank you. Okay.
不用了 谢谢你 好吧
Okay. All right.
好了 好吧
Nice french tips. Tips.
你的法式美甲很漂亮 指甲
Honey, you got to loosen up.
亲爱的 你得放松点
Yeah! Be cool, Jane!
对啊 自在点 简
I'm loose! I'm cool!
我很放松 我很自在
Is that liquid eyeliner?
你用的是眼线液吗
'Cause I-I've always been afraid to try it.
我一直不敢用那东西
Start from the center of the eye and work your way out. It's easy.
从眼睛中间开始往两边画 很简单的
I will try that. Thank you.
我会试试的 谢谢
Oh, God, I got to grab this
天哪 我得接个电♥话♥
'cause it could be the doctor.
有可能是医生打来的
I mean, not my doctor.
不是我的医生
Well, he's kind of my --
怎么说呢 他算是我的...
I don't really know, 'cause we're kind of dating
其实我也不知道 我们算是在约会
but we're not really dat--
但也算不上真正的约会...
Oh! Oh, god!
天啊
Excuse me. Sorry.
借过一下 对不起
Thank you.
谢谢啊
Hey, watch it.
小心点
Oh, God.
天哪
Hey, sweetie, has the doctor called?
亲爱的 那医生打电♥话♥给你了吗
Uh, no. No, not -- not yet.
没有 没有 目前还没
Why is it so loud at the restaurant? What?!
为什么餐厅会那么吵 什么
I can't hear you!
我听不见你说话
Well, I can't hear you!
我听不见你说话
Hey! That's what I just said!
我刚刚说过这句话
Stacy, I can't even hear you! Stacy!
史黛西 我根本听不到你说话 史黛西
Well, have fun.
好好玩吧
Oh, bring home some dessert.
带点甜点回来
Okay.
好吧
Well, I am off to work.
我要去上班了
Good morning. It certainly is, Jane.
早上好 好得没话说 简
Fred, Fred, ah. You forgot your --
弗雷德 弗雷德 你忘了你的...
Oh, my tie. Yes.
我的领带 没错
Thank you, my love.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Everything seems hunky-dory.
一切看起来都非常美好
You'd think so, but no.
看着不错 其实不然
Not hunky. Not dory.
既不美 也不好
What's going on?
怎么了
I think Fred is hiding something.
我觉得弗雷德在隐瞒什么事
Every time I ask him about his past,
每次我问起他的过去
he changes the subject or distracts me with sex.
他就会转换话题或者用做♥爱♥分散我的注意力
Oh. Well, you know, Fred is a --
你知道的 弗雷德是个...
He -- he's a very private person.
他是个很注重隐私的人
Or he's not who he claims to be.
或者他并不是自己所说的那个人
Well, who else would he be?
那他还能是谁
You've never heard of witness protection
你有没有听说过证人保护计划
or the C.I.A.
或者中情局
Or "Mrs. Doubtfire"?
再或是《窈窕奶爸》
Stacy, no. It --
史黛西 别瞎想
Then why won't he tell me anything personal?
那他为什么从不提他的私事
You know him. W-what do you think?
你对他很了解 你怎么看这事
Um, I think, I need to get to court.
我觉得我得上庭了
I'm suing a sperm bank on behalf of a little person.
我要代表一个袖珍人起诉一家精♥子♥库
You have a great job.
你的工作很伟大
I know. How'd I get so lucky?
是吧 我怎么会那么走运
Oh, yeah. I crashed into a truck.
想起来了 因为我出车祸了
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Remember me? Of course.
还记得我吗 当然
The asthmatic dancer.
得了哮喘的舞娘
Said the lousy lawyer.
你真是个差劲的律师
Excuse me?
你说什么
I complained about the smoke machine, and I got fired.
我投诉了烟雾器 结果却被解雇了
What? Employees can't be fired for asserting their rights.
什么 雇员不能因维护自己的权利而被解雇
My boss, Bobby Z, said that I'm not an employee.
我老板波比·Z说我不是他的雇员
He said that I'm an "independent..."
他说我是个"独♥立♥的"
"...contractor."
"承包人"
Which is what employers call their employees
雇主打法律的擦边球时
when they want to dodge the laws.
都会这么称呼自己的雇员
So... where does that leave me?
那我该怎么办
With a lawsuit.
只能上诉
I'll get you an expedited hearing today.
我今天就能帮你申请到听证会
Oh, that is, if you don't mind
希望你不介意
being represented by a "lousy lawyer."
由"差劲的律师"代表你出庭
I'm sorry. That was mean.
很抱歉 我说话太刻薄了
I have to reschedule a lunch with my father-in-law-to-be,
我得先和我未来的岳父另约时间吃午餐
and then we'll head to court.
然后我们就去法庭
I'm gonna meet you there.
我们法庭见
I want to pick up my lucky pumps.
我想先去取我的幸运舞鞋
Judges love 'em.
法官都喜欢
17 years ago, Eli Haller was born.
17年前 伊莱·哈勒降临人世
But because of a negligent failure by the defendant,
可由于被告的过失
his mother now bears the financial burden of paying
使得他的母亲为支付他治疗的相关费用
for the associated costs due to his medical conditions
如今背负上了沉重的经济负担
that could have been prevented.
这原本是完全可以避免的
On behalf of Zygolife Incorporated,
我代表泽果来福股份有限公♥司♥
I move for summary judgement.
我直接跳到即决判决
Plaintiff has failed to state
原告未能陈述
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表