剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
We can't just drop it.
不能就这么放弃了
The case isn't dropped. It's just cold again.
不是放弃 只是再次搁置起来
So, Jane,
简
when you left this office --
你当初离开这里
when you left me --
离开我的时候
you said it was for personal reasons,
你说是个人原因
but you never told me what they were.
但没告诉我到底是为什么
Honestly, that part of my life is a blur.
说实话 那段经历我记不清了
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Tired?
今天累吗
Why?
问这干嘛
We could get some dinner.
我们可以去吃个晚饭
That place by the pier with the macadamia halibut?
码头边有家饭馆的夏威夷果比目鱼不错
I'd love to.
好啊
So, while Pacific's hot pants are cute,
尽管太平洋公♥司♥的热裤很亮眼
I cannot recommend them.
但我并不推荐这款
They ride up, exposing way too much France in your underpants.
它会往上滑 露出你的底裤
Hold on there, followers.
先暂停一下 粉丝们
My roomie is home. I will be right back.
我室友回来了 稍后再继续
Somebody's wearing yesterday's outfit.
某人还穿着昨天的行头
Tell me everything.
跟我坦白吧
I had the most amazing halibut.
我吃了最地道的比目鱼
Okay. And then?
好的 然后呢
And then... we talked.
然后 我们聊了会天
And then we talked some more.
然后又聊了会天
And we spent the whole night talking.
我们整晚都在聊天
Well, I guess that makes sense.
还算合理啦
He is over 40.
他毕竟四十多了
Stace, he offered me a job...
史黛西 他给了我一份工作
as a full-time prosecutor.
正式的检察官
But you already have a job.
你已经有工作了
No, I know, I know. But listen to the offer.
我知道 先听听工作待遇
No perks,
无津贴
no car allowance, no expense account,
无车马费 不给报销
and the pay stinks.
薪水还很低
Well, I hope you let him down easy.
但愿你婉转地拒绝了他
I haven't answered yet.
我还没答复他
I love my job at the firm -- I do --
我确实很喜欢事务所的工作
but the D.A.'s Office just feels more important.
但地方检察官的工作更有意义
I mean, do I want to be "Lady Lawyer" or...
我是做一个"女律师" 还是...
"Lady Justice"?
"正义女神"
I vote for Lady Gaga.
要是我就当Lady Gaga
No. But seriously,
别闹了 说实话
normally, when I pull an all-nighter,
通常我熬了通宵
I just want to sleep all day.
就想睡一整天
But I can't wait to change my clothes
但我现在等不及换好衣服
and get back to work.
回去工作了
Are you stealing pop-tarts?
你是在偷拿果酱馅饼吗
The D.A.'s Office has day-old coffee
地方检察官办公室只有隔夜的咖啡
and a box of triscuits from 2004.
和一盒2004年生产的饼干
There's nothing gourmet about civil service.
公务员真是一点口福都没有
Well, I'm glad you're here. Uh, I need some advice.
你在这正好 帮我出出主意
Talk fast. I want to get out of here before the hummus goes bad.
快点说 我待太久的话 果酱就坏了
Parker wants me to tell him who Kim is seeing.
帕克问我 金在跟谁约会
Oh, juicy. Who is it?
这么猛的料 跟谁啊
I don't know. And even if I did --
我不知道 就算我知道...
You can't violate
你也不能违反
the assistant's oath to protect the boss' secrets.
助理要为老板保守秘密的誓言
Fred. What do you got?
弗雷德 问到什么了
I decline to answer your inquiry
我不能违背誓言
on grounds it violates my oath.
所以我拒绝回答你的问题
Mr. Parker, you want to know about Kim?
帕克先生 你想知道金的事吗
I can find out.
我帮你打听
She's not my boss.
她又不是我老板
Plus, I happen to be a licensed private investigator.
再说 碰巧我是持证的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
For two box seats to the "Grease" sing-along at the bowl,
给我两张《油脂》跟唱歌♥咏会的露天包厢票
I'll get you every dirty detail.
我就把所有细节都告诉你
Look at me. I'm Sandra Dee.
看着我 我是仙杜拉蒂
Oh. Ms. Estrada.
埃斯特拉达女士
I heard Senor Granados is not guilty.
我听说格拉纳多斯先生无罪
I was gonna come see you this afternoon.
我今天下午正要去找你
We made a mistake.
我们弄错人了
So, what happens next?
那下一步怎么办
Please.
求你了
Don't tell me you're giving up.
千万别说你要放弃了
If there's a new lead, I promise we will pursue it.
如果有了新线索 我保证会继续调查的
For you.
给你的
A picture of Elena.
艾琳娜的照片
We have pictures.
我们有很多照片
Now you have another one.
再多一张也无妨
Thank you.
谢谢
Was that Elena's mom?
那是艾琳娜的母亲吗
Yeah.
对
I gave her hope and failed.
我给了她希望 却又让她失望了
You did everything you could.
你已经尽力了
Teri, get me anything -- and I mean anything --
泰丽 把所有--我是说所有
that we haven't reviewed -- I want to see it all.
没审阅过的档案给我 我要全部看完
You got it.
没问题
This bag is adorable.
这个包很漂亮
Too bad it's so heavy it'll pinch your nerve
缺点是太重了 会压♥迫♥神经
and destroy your posture.
使你的身材走样
It's like an anchor with a leather handle.
简直就是千斤重担挑在肩
I say -- "Return to sender!"
我要说"退回寄件人"
It's awesome, Stacy.
太棒了 史黛西
"Return to sender" is my new catch phrase.
"退回寄件人"是我的新口头禅
Brilliant!
你太有才了
Fred, talking to Stacy?
弗雷德 是史黛西吗
I sure am. You want to say hi?
肯定啦 要打招呼不
No. I want her here as soon as possible.
不用 让她尽快过来
Stacy --
史黛西
I heard. I'm on my way.
听见了 我这就去
Ooh. A secret meeting in the park.
还搞什么公园密会
It's so...John Grisham.
都赶上约翰·格里森姆了
Why are we here?
到这来干什么
I will tell you in a minute.
马上就告诉你
For you. You're welcome.
给你的 不用谢
Oh. What am I looking at?
要这个干什么
Does the phrase "D.A.'s Jacket" ring a bell?
对"检察官文件夹"这个词有印象吗
Is that a dark blue sports coat?
是件深蓝色运动服吗
Because I've noticed they all dress alike.
我看那些人都穿这个
Every A.D.A. keeps a personal diary of case notes.
所有助理检察官都会做私人的案件笔记
They're usually locked up in an off-site warehouse,
通常会锁到别处的档案室
and it takes days for a requisition,
请求征用的话得要好几天
but I sped up the process.
我就抄了小道
These are yours.
这是给你的
How did you get this?
你怎么弄来的
Pop-tarts and real coffee.
用果酱馅饼和咖啡换的
What?
什么
Check it out.
好好看看
June 12th. Eight years ago. Read.
八年前 6月12号♥ 接着读
"Alan spoke on phone with Patricia Martin."
"艾伦打电♥话♥给帕特里夏·马丁"
Who's Patricia Martin?
帕特里夏·马丁是谁
She's not mentioned in any other document.
其它文件里从来没有提到过她
Keep reading.
继续读
Per Alan,
根据艾伦所述
"Martin's testimony could clinch an indictment.
"马丁的证言已足以定罪
Intake interview 9:00 a.m. tomorrow."
明早九点将进行面谈"
Well, where's the witness statement?
目击证人的证词呢
Why didn't we get an indictment?
为什么没有起诉书
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表