剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
off the witness list?
排除在证人名单外
And when my mom gets here, just put her in my office.
等我妈来了 让她去我办公室待着
Done and done.
两件事都没问题
Hey, you're back.
你回来了
We're re-strategizing.
我们在重新制订策略
We are? O-okay.
是吗 好的
There's a loophole in Deb's contract.
黛比的合同里有个漏洞
It expressly forbids significant alterations or manipulations.
合同中明文禁止对照片进行明显的修改
Grayson, that's pretty standard.
格雷森 这就是她本人的模样
I mean, is there anything else that we can...
我是说 有没有别的可以...
I found the original photo in Deb's portfolio.
我在黛比的文件夹里找到了原始照片
You can see the ad has been photoshopped.
可以看出广♥告♥用的照片是PS过的
They added earrings, changed her dress.
添了耳环 换了裙子
They whitened her teeth.
还把牙P白了
Well, it -- it just doesn't seem that significant,
这个...其实也没有明显的修改啦
And -- and her teeth really were that white.
她的牙齿本来就那么白
I've seen other photos.
我看过她其它的照片
Well, "significant" is subjective.
"明显"这个词是有点主观
Okay, well, thank you, Grayson.
那就这样 谢谢你了 格雷森
But I should go. I have lunch plans.
我该走了 我午餐有约了
Oh, have fun.
玩得开心
Bobbi?
波比
Can I ask you something? Sure.
能问你点事吗 当然
Do you think that Deb would have had a problem with the ad?
你觉得黛比会介意这个广♥告♥吗
I mean, you were her mom.
你是她母亲 你应该最了解
Grayson's the man she loved, and I see how much
格雷森是她的挚爱 我也看得出他想保护黛比
he wants to protect Deb and keep her memory alive.
努力想留住关于黛比的回忆
What mother could say no to that?
哪个母亲能忍♥心拂了他的好意
Honey, who's your friend?
宝贝 你这位朋友是谁
Bobbi, this is my mother, Elaine.
波比 这是我母亲 伊莱恩
Ah, you must be very proud of your daughter.
你一定为这样的女儿感到骄傲吧
She's represented me a few times.
她以前也做过几次我的代理律师
Really? Oh, yeah.
真的吗 对啊
We're the middle of something right now, as a matter of fact.
其实我们正在谈事情
It's just a minor matter, but yesterday,
只是小事 可是昨天
she jumped in without my even asking her.
我还没开口她就主动来帮忙
Wow. While working on my case, which is no minor matter.
但我的案子可不是小事儿
I could go to jail.
我可能要蹲监狱哦
Yeah, speaking of which, we should get to court.
是啊 说起来 我们该出庭了
Goodbye. Bye.
再见 再见
Bobbi.
波比
You ready for lunch?
准备吃午餐了吗
Yeah, I'm starved.
当然 我很饿
Great. I'll meet you in the lobby. Okay.
太好了 大厅见 好的
I'm sorry.
冒昧问一句
Is -- is Parker on the case?
帕克也参与这案子吗
No, no. We're just having lunch.
不 不 我们只是共进午餐
Lunch?
午餐
And last night, we had dinner.
昨晚我们还一起吃的晚餐
Dinner.
晚餐
They're having lunch.
他们居然共进午餐
Yes, dear.
是啊 宝贝女儿
We all date. We all love to have sex.
约会是人之常情 大家都喜欢做♥爱♥嘛
Why, last week, your father and I --
干嘛这样 上周你♥爸♥爸和我还...
Please stop talking.
别说了
I mean, uh, save your voice for court.
省点唾沫到法庭上说吧
Stacy.
史黛西
Can I help you? I'm just looking for fred.
要帮忙吗 我来找弗雷德
Oh, he's gone for the afternoon.
他下午出去了
He's checking out his new pad.
去看新房♥子
I'm sorry? Yeah, he's totally psyched.
什么 他快激动死了
It's got an infinity pool, home theater,
新房♥子有无边际泳池 家庭影院
spare room for his barley and hops.
还有空房♥间给他放大麦和啤酒花
I see. I'm playing catchup here.
知道了 我还是不太懂
What happened? Did he eat crackers in your satin sheets?
他在你缎子床单上吃饼干还是怎么地了
Well, yes. But that wasn't the problem.
有啊 但那不是问题的关键
Can I just say that Freddy is really growing up fast?
要我说 小弗雷德真是一夜之间长大了
If that's for him, he already ate.
那饼干是给他的吗 他已经吃过了
But I'm famished. Oh, don't.
我快饿死了 不要
"I miss you more than I can say.
"我对你的思念难以言表
Come on home, for a great --"
快回家吧 我们一起好好地..."
Stop! Just please don't tell him I was here.
停 别跟他说我来过
After about four hours on the tarmac,
在飞机跑道上等了四小时后
people started to get upset,
乘客们开始烦躁不安
and it fell to me to keep everybody calm.
所以使大家冷静的重任就落在了我肩上
It fell to you?
落在你肩上
I'm a natural leader.
我是天生的领袖
And I have proof.
这可不是盖的
I took Dr. Phil's online personality quiz.
我做过菲尔医生的在线性格测试
So you leapt into action.
所以你就付诸行动了
I led a sing-along.
我带头唱歌♥
I, uh, encouraged people to share their food.
还鼓励大家互相分享食物
And when 32C had a panic attack,
32C座的乘客恐慌症发作
I got him a Xanax from 4B.
我就从4B座那里拿了安定给他
And I taught a new mother
我还教一位新妈妈
how to make a diaper out of a pillowcase.
怎么用枕头套做尿布
Sounds like you made the best of an awful situation.
听来你好像妥善处理了当时的窘境
But why open the emergency door?
可你为什么要打开应急舱门
The plane was a boiling teakettle ready to explode.
机舱热得就跟个快爆♥炸♥的茶壶一样
And, um... I knew it was against the rules,
我知道这样做违反了规定
but it was a matter of life and death.
但这可是生死攸关的大事呀
Thank you.
谢谢
Life and death.
生死攸关
Was, uh, someone literally about to die?
真有人快死了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't have a crystal ball.
我又没有水晶球预测未来
Well, tell me, Ms. Bingum,
那么请告诉我 宾格温太太
do you look like you're facing mortal danger here?
你这样子看起来像是有生命危险的人吗
I'm happy to be free.
重获自♥由♥我很高兴啊
Do you know that the emergency slide
你是否知道应急滑梯
deploys with the force of 3,000 pounds per square inch?
对地面的压强是每平方英寸3000磅
No.
不知道
Did you know that, seconds before you pulled the slide,
你是否知道在你拉下滑梯前几秒
there were baggage handlers working outside the plane
飞机外有行李装卸员在工作
and that the slide could have killed them?
滑梯可能会害死他们
I had no idea.
我完全不知道
I've seen you on TV, Ms. Bingum.
宾格温太太 我在电视上见过你
You enjoying the talk-show circuit?
你是不是很喜欢上脱口秀
Objection. Withdrawn.
反对 撤回询问
Why didn't you prepare me for those questions?
你怎么没让我准备这些问题呢
I warned you that it was gonna get ugly
我提醒过你下场会很难堪
and that they were gonna try and make you look like --
他们会竭力让你显得像是...
Like I murdered people with a slide? Yes.
用滑梯杀了人吗 没错
Believe me -- I would have remembered that.
相信我 要是杀了人 我会记得
You know, maybe if you weren't squeezing me in between
要不是你非要忙着处理芭比的案子
meetings with Barbie...
没什么空管我...
Her name is Bobbi.
她的名字叫波比
And is that what's upsetting you?
你就为这个不高兴吗
Because I'm always here when you need me.
你每次出事我都急忙来帮你
Yes, when I'm in trouble.
没错 那是我有麻烦的时候
But when is the last time
可是你还记得上一次来看我
you've come by to visit or called to say hello?
或者打电♥话♥问候我是什么时候吗
You know what? I get busy. And --
你不知道吗 我很忙 还有...
And if there is no emergency, it's like I don't exist.
如果不出点什么事 我对你来说就像空气
Is Elaine asleep?
伊莱恩睡了吗
I can't tell, 'cause she's not talking to me right now.
我也不知道 她现在不理我了
I'm sorry.
真遗憾
Oh, whatever.
管她呢
All right. What's the latest with Fred?
好了 你和弗雷德有什么最新进展
I think I lost him, Jane.
我们可能完了 简
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表