剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
will help patients with congestive heart failure.
双氯醇氨对充血性心力衰竭病人有效
You would have done anything to help your father.
为了救你♥爸♥爸 你什么都肯干
Isn't that right? Don't say anything.
没错吧 别说话
You smuggled the drug into the U.S.,
你把药品走私到美国境内
and you medicated him yourself.
然后亲自为他治疗
How is any of this relevant to her father's insurance case?
这和她父亲的保险案有什么关系呢
Oh, it's probably not.
可能是没关系
But Ms. Shayne is a registered nurse.
但尚恩小姐是一名注册护士
She did acquire the prescription under false pretenses,
她是通过欺诈手段获得的处方
and I do think the Nursing Board
我认为护士局
would be very interested to find out about all that.
会对这事很感兴趣的
But if Ms. Shayne drops the lawsuit,
但如果尚恩女士撤诉
the whole file just goes away.
这些文件都将不复存在
You're blackmailing her?
你是在敲诈她吗
I'm negotiating on behalf of my client.
我不过是代表委托人进行磋商
Officer Fellows,
菲洛斯警官
some key evidence has gone missing from the vault.
保管室中某些重要的证物遗失了
Like what?
比如说什么
I think you know.
我觉得你知道
Oh, look. I found it.
瞧啊 我找到了
Good work. And keep your eyes peeled.
干得好 你可得小心点
There's also a missing BMW.
还有辆宝马车不见了
Well, now I need a ride home.
看来你得载我一程了
And cut there! That was fantastic.
停机 演得太棒了
Let's take five, please.
休息五分钟
Hey, Stacy, there's this big fundraiser tonight.
史黛西 今晚有一场盛大的募款晚会
You want to be my date?
你想做我的女伴吗
Oh, I don't know...
我得想想...
It's at Brad and Angelina's.
是皮特和朱莉举办的
What to wear!
该穿什么呢
Yes, I'm in.
好的 我和你去
Great.
太好了
Oh, my god.
天啊
Can you just excuse me?
我能离开一下吗
Yeah, sure.
当然可以
Fred, what are you doing here?
弗雷德 你怎么来了
Stacy, we need to talk.
史黛西 我们得谈谈
Well, I can explain.
我可以解释的
You had two days to explain.
本来你有两天时间可以解释
You had two days to tell me why you kissed another guy.
你有两天时间来告诉我为什么你吻了别人
Can we continue this at home?
我们能回家再谈吗
When you're back from your date with Brian?
等你和布莱恩约完会回来吗
Stacy, I love you.
史黛西 我爱你
But if you can't decide who you want,
但如果你不能决定你到底要谁
then I don't want to be with you.
那也没必要在一起了
Thank you for helping me out.
谢谢你帮我
You'd do the same for me.
你也会这么帮我的
Yes, I would.
我当然会
Bingum, what's going on?
宾格温 你在干嘛
You subpoenaed documents on Elisa's case? That's right.
你传唤了伊莉莎案的所有文件吗 没错
She doesn't want to pursue this further.
她不想再继续上诉了
Why are you pushing it? Why aren't you?
你为什么还要锲而不舍呢 你应该坚持的
This case should be really important to you.
这个案子对你很重要
To me? Why?
对我吗 为什么
Because...
因为...
Because it's a chance to do the right thing, Parker.
帕克 因为这是在伸张正义
The right thing is to respect our client's wishes.
我们应该尊重委托人的意愿
Elisa can't afford to lose her job.
伊莉莎不能丢了工作
Maybe she doesn't have to.
她或许不会丢工作
If Practical Insurance is gonna blackmail us,
既然建业保险敲诈我们
then I say we fight fire with fire.
那我们就硬碰硬
That is why I requested a list
我请求调出了一份名单
of other claimants within the 2-year rescission period.
列有两年经济危机期间的其他索赔者
If Practical sat on information about Elisa's father,
如果建业公♥司♥调查了伊莉莎父亲的信息
they probably did the same thing to other policy holders.
他们可能也同样调查了其他投保人
Precisely. Not bad.
没错 干得不错
Thank you. Do you want to help us comb through the files?
谢谢 你要帮我们梳理这些文件吗
Yep. When Paris Hilton wins that Oscar.
想让我帮忙 除非帕丽斯.希尔顿拿奥斯卡奖
See ya, Bingum.
再见 宾格温
Excuse me.
不好意思
How could you tell Fred about me and Brian?
你怎么能告诉弗雷德我和布莱恩的事呢
What? I-I-I-I...
什么 我 我 我...
You, you, you, you what?
你 你 你 你怎么了
Fred knows everything,
弗雷德什么都知道了
and obviously you spilled the beans.
很显然是你告的密
How could you do that to me?!
你怎么能这么对我
Let's talk about what's really going on here.
我们来谈谈到底发生什么了吧
Fred trusted you.
弗雷德原本很信任你
You threw him overboard for the first c-lister to come along.
可你刚认识一个三流明星 就把他甩了
Brian was rated a-minus by "E.W."
《娱乐周刊》把布莱恩评为准一流明星
B.F.D.
是B.F.D杂♥志♥
Look, if you had been cast in a movie with George Clooney,
如果你和乔治·克鲁尼演电影
and he put the moves on you,
他对你放电
Are you really saying you wouldn't have?
你忍♥心拒绝他吗
I wouldn't have, because I love Grayson.
我会拒绝 因为我爱格雷森
Fine. You win.
好吧 你赢了
But I have been your best friend since New Kids on the Block
我和你从新街边男孩组合成立起就是死党
really were New Kids on the Block,
真的是从新街边男孩成立起
And I expect you not to betray me.
我没想到你会背叛我
Stacy, I didn't tell Fred.
史黛西 我没有告诉弗雷德
He saw you kiss Brian.
他看见你吻布莱恩了
And as your best friend,
作为你最好的朋友
I practically begged you to tell him the truth,
我曾求你告诉他真♥相♥
and you ignored me.
你却无动于衷
If you're so truthful,
既然你这么诚实
why don't you go into that room
你为什么不走进那个房♥间
and tell Grayson who you really are?
告诉格雷森你到底是谁呢
I didn't think so.
我估计你不敢这么做
What did Stacy want?
史黛西怎么了
Oh, well, you know Stacy --
你知道史黛西的
Always making a mountain out of a broken nail.
弄坏个指甲也要大惊小怪的
You want to talk about it?
你要聊聊吗
Not really.
不用了
Okay. Did you find anything?
你发现什么了吗
Uh, I'm not sure. I do have a question.
我不太确定 我倒是有个疑问
All right, here's the list of claimants
这是一份两年间死亡的
that died within the 2-year period.
索赔人名单
And here's Elisa's father.
这是伊莉莎的父亲
Look what it says in the last column.
看看最后一栏写了什么
"Paid"?
"已付"吗
That's my question.
这就是我的疑问
Oh, wait. Grayson, this isn't even Elisa's policy.
等会儿 格雷森 这都不是伊莉莎的保单
Yeah, these numbers -- they're completely different.
没错 这些数字完全不一样
Which means someone else
也就是说别人
took out a life-insurance policy on Elisa's father.
为伊莉莎的父亲投了人寿保险
Ms. Kaswell, let me put this to you delicately.
卡斯维小姐 我很委婉地提醒一句吧
Where the hell is your client?
你的委托人究竟哪儿去了
Your honor, I'm sure he's on his way.
法官大人 我敢肯定他在路上了
The defendant's over an hour late.
被告人已经迟到一小时了
I request a bench warrant for his arrest.
我申求一份法♥院♥逮捕状
I have no choice. So ordered.
我别无选择了 发出逮捕状
Uh, your honor, I think I know where he might be.
法官大人 我知道他可能在哪儿
Then you'd better go get him.
那你最好尽快找到他
Thank you.
谢谢您
Over the past few weeks,
在过去的几周里
I've said some controversial things.
我说了一些颇具争议的话
I said them not to be controversial.
我的本意并不是想引起争议
Well, not just to be controversial.
或者说并不仅仅是为了引起争议
And I'm now humbled before you as I confess...
现在我在你们面前谦卑地承认
I was wrong.
我错了
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表