剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
I don't want the case. Are you crazy?!
我不想接这个案子 你疯了吗
He only fired his attorney
他之所以炒掉他的律师
because he wants to delay the trial
只是因为想把庭审拖延到
until he can finish shooting "Bad blood 3."
他拍完《仇恨3》之后
And besides, I think he's guilty.
而且 我认为他有罪
Well, sure, his Ferrari was found dumped off Mulholland
好吧 虽说他的法拉利在案发后第二天早上
the morning after the accident,
被发现遗弃在了穆赫兰道下面
and he doesn't have an alibi,
而且他也没有不在场证明
but every movie star deserves fair representation.
但是每个电影明星都有权得到公平的辩护
It's in the Bill of Rights.
这是《权利法案》上的原话
Jane, you're going to that meeting.
简 你必须去赴约
We both are! Oh, no!
我们俩都去 不行
Be honest -- can you see the pimple on my nose?
实话实说 你能看见我鼻子上的痘痘吗
I know it's there. I can feel it.
我知道就在这儿 我能感觉得到
I cannot meet Tim Kline with a zit.
我不能顶着青春痘去见提姆·克莱因
I don't see anything.
我什么都看不出来
Okay. Even if I was going, I'm sorry,
那就好 对不起 就算要去
but I can't bring a friend.
我也不能带上个朋友
No, but you can bring an intern.
的确不能带朋友 但可以带实习生
Unpaid.
无薪实习
Oh. She knows all the details. She can keep you focused.
她了解案情的细节 可以让你集中精力
My yoga instructor says I'm so focused,
我的瑜伽教练说 有时候我的精力过于集中
that sometimes it's like there's nothing in my head.
就好像脑子里空无一物
I told vanessa that I would stay with Grayson
我告诉过瓦内萨在她回来之前
until she got back, so --
我会陪着格雷森 所以...
Hey, vanessa. Hi.
你好 瓦内萨 你好
Jane, thank you for staying with him.
简 谢谢你陪着他
Oh, of course.
没什么
If you need me to stick around, I'm not...
要是你需要我继续留在这里 我不...
Oh, no, we'll be fine.
不用了 我能行
Well, let's go meet the whale.
咱们去见见那条鲸鱼吧
Kim.
金
Penny. Hi.
佩妮 你好
You're working in a coffee shop?
你在咖啡馆里工作吗
Yeah. It's a temporary situation.
对 这只是暂时的
How are you?
你好吗
Oh, I'm great.
我好极了
Fine.
还行吧
Not so good.
不怎么样
Oh. Well, have a seat.
请坐吧
What's going on?
发生什么事了
You remember Kevin?
你还记得凯文吗
Yeah, your cheating ex-husband?
记得 你那个劈腿的前夫
We got him pretty good in the divorce.
离婚的时候 咱们狠狠捞了他一票
A few weeks ago, he called and said he'd been to therapy
几周前 他打电♥话♥来说他去接受了治疗
and that he was a changed man.
而且已经改过自新了
Okay.
然后呢
I invited him over for dinner,
我请他过来吃晚饭
and one thing led to another...
然后一来二去...
You slept with him.
你就跟他上♥床♥了
And then I never heard from him again.
然后他就杳无音讯了
Jackass.
混♥蛋♥
Yeah.
没错
Well, how can I help?
我能帮上什么忙
I want to sue him.
我想起诉他
For what? For...a booty call?
告他什么 打电♥话♥找你上♥床♥吗
Can I do that?
这个理由可以吗
Actually, I think you can.
实际上 我认为是可以的
I'll work up a cause of action,
我会拟好诉讼事由
File a complaint, and he'll be served by noon.
提起诉讼 中午前他就会接到传票
Great. Oh, there's one more thing.
好极了 还有一件事
I-I heard you and Parker broke up.
我听说你和帕克分手了
It's for the best.
那是最好的选择
I'm thinking Kevin will hire Parker to be his lawyer.
我想凯文会雇用帕克做他的律师
They're friends from the club.
他们是俱乐部里认识的朋友
Will that be a problem?
那会有问题吗
Not for me.
我没问题
Good. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
You get to go to the Waverly in the middle of the day
你可以在工作时间到威弗利来
with an expense account.
而且还能报销
You have the coolest job ever!
你这工作简直酷毙了
I know, right?
我知道 很酷对吧
Ooh! Eye candy, 6:00.
六点钟方向 秀色可餐哦
Miss Bingum? Yes.
宾格温小姐 是
Hi, I'm Mark, tim's manager.
你好 我是马克 提姆的经纪人
Hello. And his brother, four years older.
你好 也是他的哥哥 比他大四岁
A Virgo. That's right. And you are?
处♥女♥座 没错 您是哪位
Miss Bingum's intern, Stacy.
宾格温小姐的实习生 史黛西
Pleasure to meet both of you.
很高兴见到二位
Tim's waiting in a bungalow.
提姆在棚子里等着呢
Great.
很好
I know how it looks --
我知道大家会怎么想--
Me firing my lawyer at the 11th hour.
我在关键时刻把律师给炒了
But what can I say? The guy's incompetent.
但我能怎么办呢 那家伙很不称职
Why wait till the day of the trial?
为什么要等到庭审日才炒他
Because he promised this day would never come.
因为他保证过这一天永远不会到来
He said the charges were gonna be dismissed.
他说指控会被驳回
You are looking at 10 years in jail.
你现在面临着十年监禁的指控
Have you considered a plea?
你考虑过抗辩吗
No. Because I'm innocent.
没有 因为我是无辜的
Someone stole my car and hit that girl, okay?
有人偷了我的车 撞了那个女孩
I was home alone the whole night. I swear.
我那天整晚都独自在家 我发誓
I totally believe you.
我完全相信你
The thing is,
问题是
I don't know if I believe you.
我不确定 我是否相信你
Well, then, we appreciate your candor,
好吧 我们感激你的直率
But we're done here.
我们到此为止吧
No, no, no, no, wait! Jane is a great lawyer.
不不不 等等 简是个很棒的律师
She's won awards. I mean, nothing like your People's Choice,
她曾获过奖 和你所获的人♥民♥选择奖不一样
but real lawyer awards.
是真正的律师奖
Say something.
赶紧说几句
If I don't believe you,
如果连我都不相信你
good luck with a jury.
你觉得陪审团会相信吗
Tim. Tim Kline.
提姆 提姆·克莱因
I'm Jason Hendler with "Extra."
我是《号♥外》节目的杰森·亨德勒
It's not a good time right now.
他现在不能接受采访
I'm sorry to bother you,
我很抱歉打扰你
but is it true you fired your attorney this morning?
你今天早晨真的把你的律师解雇了吗
Yes, it is.
是的
Is it a delay tactic so you can finish filming your movie?
这是你为了完成电影拍摄而实施的拖延策略吗
No, I, um...
不 我...
It's not -- it's not that uncommon.
这并不是...并不是什么新鲜事
Please, please, please?
求你了 求你了
It's fairly common. This is -- this is...
这是常有的事 这... 这...
Excuse me, Mr. "Extra extra,"
打扰一下 "号♥外"先生
but to blind-side Mr. Kline just when his jury
克莱因先生案件的陪审团还在选定当中
is being impaneled
你现在对他进行中伤
Compromises his right to a fair trial.
将损害他受到公平审判的权利
Do you, sir, really want to stand in the way of justice?
先生 您真的想成为正义的拦路虎吗
Who are you?
你是谁
Her name's Jane Bingum.
她叫简·宾格温
And she's my new lawyer.
她是我的新律师
But to blind-side Mr. Kline just when his jury
克莱因先生案件的陪审团还在选定当中
is being impaneled
你现在对他进行中伤
compromises his right just when histo a fair trial.
将损害他受到公平审判的权利
"Do you, sir, really want to stand in the way of justice?"
"先生 您真的想成为正义的拦路虎吗"
That's good, Stacy.
真不错 史黛西
If they remake "Erin Brockovich,"
如果他们要重拍《永不妥协》
I am so ready.
我绝对准备好了
Who are you?
你是谁
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表