剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
You're a white-wine-spritzer guy.
你只爱白葡萄汽酒
Well, not anymore.
我变了
In fact, I'm learning how to brew my own beer.
事实上 我在学习自己酿制啤酒
It's my new hobby.
这是我的新爱好
Where do you think you're going to brew beer?
你想到哪里酿啤酒呢
In the laundry room.
洗衣房♥
There's no space in the laundry room.
洗衣房♥里没地方了
Okay, you know something, Stacy?
你知道吗 史黛西
I am losing myself in this relationship.
我在这段感情里失去了自我
What? Yeah, yeah.
什么 对
I'm -- I'm not just a satellite revolving around planet Stacy.
我不能像卫星似的时时刻刻都围着你转
What did you say?
你说什么
Did I mumble?
我说得不够清楚吗
I-I'm my own man, Stacy.
我要自己做主 史黛西
Well, if you're your own man,
你要是想自己做主
maybe you should get your own place.
那怎么不自己找地方住
Well, maybe I will!
我会找的
Jane, so sorry to interrupt.
简 抱歉打扰你一下
Wait. You're never sorry unless you've got bad news.
等等 你有坏消息时才会先说"抱歉"
My mom was watching CNN, and it turns out
我妈在CNN上看到
your mom is about to be interviewed by Nancy Grace.
你妈准备接受南希·格蕾丝的采访
No, no, no, no.
不是吧
Yes, yes, yes. Live, in studio --
确实是 而且是演播室直播节目
The "Mad As Hell" Passenger From Flight 82.
标题是《82号♥航♥班♥上的疯狂乘客》
But she's at my house.
但她现在在我家
No, I just called your house.
我给你家打过电♥话♥ 没人接
She isn't picking up her cell, either.
打她手♥机♥也没接
Turn on the TV.
把电视打开吧
Some people refer to Elaine Bingum as "A Folk Hero".
有人将伊莱恩·宾格温称为"草根英雄"
Oh, my god.
我的天
Elaine, "Folk Hero" -- yes, no, maybe?
伊莱恩 你同意这个说法吗
Well, actually, I just did the right thing.
其实我只是做了该做的事
I knew the minute I went down that slide
我从应急滑梯上滑下的那一刻就知道
that the airplane doors would open
飞机舱门必将打开
and let the captives free.
使被禁锢的乘客们获得自♥由♥
You were arrested.
你因此被捕
Yes, I know, but so was Paul Revere.
是啊 当年保尔·瑞维尔也有相同的遭遇
Nancy, between the two of us,
南希 偷偷告诉你
it isn't the first time for me.
我不是第一次受到这种待遇了
Are you telling me that you are a repeat offender?
你是说你是惯犯吗
Shoplifting, trespass, arson --
入店行窃 私闯民宅 纵火
oh, and I almost forgot indecent exposure.
差点忘了 还有露阴
Oh, my god! Stop talking!
我的天 别说了
But this time, little girl, you've got a bigger problem.
但这次你的麻烦要大得多
Aren't you a little afraid?
你一点都不害怕吗
I'm worried, but my daughter is representing me.
是有点不安 但我女儿将担任我的律师
Her name is Jane. She's my rock.
她叫简 她是我的坚强后盾
And I just have to say, to all you eligible men out there,
我还要对广大适龄男青年说一句
she's single.
她还单身呢
She's pimping you out on national TV.
她在全国性电视节目上帮你征婚了
Good to know.
真不错
We'll be right back
广♥告♥过后
with "Folk Hero" Elaine Bingum.
继续走近"草根英雄"伊莱恩·宾格温
Okay. I-I have to get down there.
天哪 我得马上过去
Any potential juror watching this is gonna think she's...
要是被未来的陪审员看到 肯定认为她...
Eccentric? Completely nuts.
是个怪人吗 完全是个疯子
She might as well skip the trial and go right to jail.
恐怕她都不用受审 就可以直接进监狱
Have you seen Elaine?
你看见伊莱恩了吗
She went speed-walking.
她出去竞走健身了
Apparently, it's good for the hips.
有助于减掉臀部脂肪
By the way, I think she's a little peeved at you.
而且我觉得她生你气了
Yeah, 'cause I yelled at her for going on national TV
对 她未经我允许就上了全国性电视节目
without my permission.
所以我吼了她
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
Sweetie, you eating a bagel?
亲爱的 你竟然在吃百吉面包
Oh, it's my second one.
这已经是第二个了
I'm so upset.
我非常不安
I got in a fight with Fred,
我和弗雷德吵了一架
and I think he moved out.
他大概搬出去住了
What?
什么
He said something about not wanting to watch "The Bachelor"
他说什么不想看《钻石王老五》
and brewing beer and being his own man,
要自酿啤酒 还要自己做主
and then the door slammed.
然后就摔门而去了
That's -- that's interesting.
真有意思
Oh, my god. You think this is my fault?
天哪 你不会认为是我的问题吧
No, it's just -- well, I mean, yesterday,
不是 只不过 我是说昨天
you didn't like that he was acting like a little boy.
你嫌弃他孩子气
And today, you don't like that he's acting like a man.
今天你又嫌他纯爷们儿
I mean, it's really just a theory,
我个人有个想法
but maybe you gave him mixed messages.
可能你传递给他的信息很混乱
Well, I just want him back.
我只希望他能回来
If you want my advice, just go tell him you're sorry.
你要是听我的 就去跟他认错
Well, that is a great idea.
这主意真棒
I will pack him a lunch
我给他送午餐
with a note and a very clear message.
放一张字条 把明确的信息传递给他
Good.
很好
Mom, I'm sorry I yelled at you.
妈 对不起我冲你嚷嚷了
It's fine, dear.
没关系 宝贝
You missed a fantabulous walk.
你错过了对身体有益的快走运动
Look at me.
看看我
I have the hips of a 26-year-old
我这美臀跟26岁似的
and the buns of a bobcat.
翘得跟山猫一样
Are we ready for court?
准备好出庭了吗
Uh, I am, but you need to shower and change.
我准备好了 但你得洗澡换换衣服
But Stacy will give you a lift to the office.
史黛西会送你去律所
I heard that!
我听见了
What do you think you're doing?
你在这干嘛呢
Um, you know how you said
你不是说
I needed to stake out my own turf?
我应该打出自己的一片天地吗
No, no, no -- not on my couch.
那也不能睡我沙发上啊
I can't afford my own place.
我一个人租不起房♥子
So get a roommate.
那就跟别人合租
Unless you gave me a raise,
除非你给我涨工资
I would need like nine roommates.
不然十个我都租不起
Well, you can't stay here.
你不能在这儿住
Look, I'm following your advice,
我都是听了你的建议才这么做的
but if it's gonna work, I need your support.
你得支持我 我才能成功
Fine.
好吧
I have a client. He owns a shipping company.
我有个委托人经营一家航运公♥司♥
Six months out of the year, he's in Europe.
一年里有半年都在欧洲
He needs a house sitter.
他需要别人帮他看♥房♥♥子
I could do that.
这活儿我能干
Um, okay.
好吧
I will put his number on your desk.
我把他的电♥话♥号♥码放在你办公桌上
Wait for me to leave the room, and then...
等我离开这个房♥间
put on your pants.
你赶紧把裤子穿上
Jane, good morning. Morning.
简 早上好 早上好
The AUSA just faxed over a witness list.
联邦检察官刚把证人名单传真过来
It's got every passenger from Flight 82,
上面有82号♥航♥班♥的全体乘客
as well as seven crew members
和七名空服人员
and all airport employees with access to the plane.
以及登机口处所有机场工作人员的名字
They're trying to bury us.
他们想累死我们
There's no way I can prep for this many witnesses.
我不可能预先准备这么多证人的材料
Wait. Teri, do you have the flight manifest?
等等 泰丽 你有航♥班♥名单吗
The manifest has eight crew members,
航♥班♥名单上显示有八位空服人员
and the witness list has seven.
证人名单上却只有七位
Can you find...
你能查一下...
Jane?
简
Sorry.
不好意思
Can you find out why the AUSA left a flight attendant
帮我查查联邦检察官为什么要把一名空服人员
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表