剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
What did he want?
他想要什么
My help in convincing you to stop your suit.
让我帮他说服你放弃起诉
Which proved to me he had something to hide.
正好证明了他有不可告人的秘密
I see.
我明白了
Look, I admit I'm a big fan of my alma mater.
我承认我很爱自己的母校
But there's a difference between school spirit
但发扬校风和盲目拥护之间
and blind allegiance.
还是有区别的
I don't want you to think I don't understand that.
希望你知道 我明白这点
You care what I think?
你在意我怎么想吗
Of course.
当然
From the day I met you.
从我第一天见到你时就在意
Thank you.
谢谢信任
Now I think you're due in court.
你该上庭了
How about I join you -- as second chair?
我来做你的副手怎么样
Yeah.
好的
So, Mia...
那么 米娅
You had no reservations about going to a guy's room alone?
你对于单独去男生的房♥间没有顾忌吗
No.
没有
It's a coed dorm. We all hang out together.
那是个男女混合的宿舍 我们都一起玩
So you thought you would get the band-aid for your finger
你认为只是和他一起回屋拿创可贴
and then... just go back to the party?
然后就继续回去参加派对是吗
Yes.
没错
But that's not what happened.
但事实不是这样的
Once we got to his room, he started kidding around.
进了他的房♥间后 他就开始逗弄我了
He held the band-aid up like "Come and get it."
他举着创口贴 然后说"过来拿啊"
When I reached for it,
当我伸手去够的时候
He pulled me in, and he kissed me.
他就把我拉到怀里 然后吻我
And I was like, "Whoa, dude. I-I didn't come here for that."
我就说"我不是过来做这个的"
When he tried to kiss me again, I told him to cut it out,
他又准备吻我的时候 我让他打住
and I headed for the door.
并准备冲出门去
Why didn't you leave?
你为什么没有离开呢
He grabbed me by the arm...
他抓住了我的手臂
Hard...
抓得很紧
And...he shoved me onto the bed.
然后把我推到床上
I tried to get up, but...
我试图爬起来 但是...
He got on top of me.
他爬到我身上
It's okay.
没关系的
Just take your time.
慢慢来
I couldn't push him off.
我推不动他
I kept telling him "No,"
我一直对他说"不要"
But he just kept on going.
但他没有停手
Since when are you a football fan?
你什么时候成了橄榄球迷了
I hate the sport.
我讨厌这项运动
They should call it "Let's give each other brain damage."
真应该称之为"群殴运动"
This is for the case. It's that quarterback's website.
我是为了调查案子 这是那个四分卫的网站
"Dancing in the end zone"?
"在球门区跳舞"
It's a euphemism for "sex."
是性行为的一种委婉语
Why is he throwing the ball out of bounds? What?
他为什么要把球扔往界外 什么
His body is facing the end zone, but his wrist is off axis.
他的身体面向球门区 但手腕是偏向的
Look. Watch. Follow the cursor.
看 跟着光标看
Holy crap.
天啊
It's an Easter egg.
是个复活节彩蛋啊
You lost me.
我没懂
Uh, it's a hidden link.
这是一条隐藏的链接
See, the football is superimposed onto the photo,
橄榄球是附加在照片上面的
and it's a gateway to a secure site.
是一个加密网站的入口
Here. Try a-a password. Try..."football."
试试这个密♥码♥ "橄榄球"
ACCESS DENIED.
访问被拒绝
Huh. Try "jock."
试试"护身"
ACCESS DENIED.
访问被拒绝
Or how about "strap"?
"三角绷带"怎么样
How about I get a subpoena?
还是我去申请一张传票吧
Nice work, Freddy.
干得好 弗雷德
That works.
传票确实管用
Hey, the clock.
拿到那个钟了啊
I take it this means you won.
看来是你赢了
Yeah. More like the other side surrendered.
其实是对方妥协了
What's going on, Kim?
金 怎么了
Nothing. I got dragged into my sister's drama again.
没事 我又被拖入了我姐姐的闹剧中
This is why I only want to see her at holidays.
所以我只愿意在过节的时候见她
Family -- can't pick 'em, you can't kill 'em.
这就是家人 不能挑 不能扔
Best you can do is get caller I.D.
最好的方法办个来电显示
And train the receptionist to keep them out of the office.
还要嘱咐接待员别让他们进你的办公室
Big sis incoming.
你姐姐来了
Jenna.
珍娜
Kimmie, you are the best. I've always said so.
金宝 你最好了 我一直这么说
No, you haven't.
不 你从没说过
Well, no one's really asked.
也没人问过嘛
Congrats.
恭喜
Now you can sleep.
这回你能安睡了
Yeah.
是啊
Right. Whatever.
没错 随便吧
What are you doing?! You're gonna break it!
你在干嘛 这样会把它弄坏的
I just got to pry this... open.
我得把它撬开
Oh, my god. You never cared about the clock.
天啊 你关心的根本不是钟
But...Have you ever seen uncut diamonds before?
但是 你见过未经切割的钻石吗
Thank you, grandma Daisy.
谢谢你 黛西祖母
I don't understand.
我不明白
Doug's great-great-grandmother was a very smart woman.
道格的曾曾祖母是个非常聪明的女人
She knew that men are idiots who can't be trusted.
她知道男人是不能被相信的白♥痴♥
So she hid diamonds in this clock as a safety net
所以她把钻石藏到了钟里
in case the men screwed up.
以防男人变心
It's a secret she passed down daughter-to-daughter.
这个秘密传女不传男
And then Doug's grandmother passed it down to me.
而道格的祖母把它传给了我
Cause Doug doesn't have any sisters
因为道格没有姐妹
and his mother passed away a while ago.
她妈妈也过世很久了
Yeah, and for a minute there,
是啊 她还一度认为
she actually thought I was an angel.
我是个天使
I don't understand. Why would you go through all this?
我这就不懂了 那你干嘛还大费周章
Why wouldn't you just take the diamonds out
你为什么不在她告诉你之后
after she told you about them?
直接把钻石拿出来
I really didn't think I would need them.
当时我还以为用不到这些
You know, he's the only man
他是唯一一个
who ever told me I was beautiful, right?
说过我漂亮的男人
He's an idiot.
他是个白♥痴♥
Anyway, I actually believed Doug
总之 道格当初说爱我的时候
when he said he was in love with me,
我真的相信了他
and then he sprung this divorce on me.
然后他就突然要跟我离婚
By the time I got home, he'd put everything in storage.
我回家后 他已经把所有东西都藏了起来
He probably thought you'd burn it all.
他可能怕你会把家里烧光
Well, I did buy gasoline.
好吧 我确实买♥♥好了汽油
I know you're judging me, Kim, but...
我知道你怎么看我的 金 但是...
I'm not like you. I do facials in the back of a salon,
我没你那么事业有成 我在美容院里当美容师
and I'm not very good at it.
工作能力也不怎么样
So now I have a safety net for my daughter.
现在我为女儿争取了些保障
Wait, Jenna.
等等 珍娜
Don't you want your clock?
你不想要钟了吗
No. I don't want anything that reminds me of Doug.
不要 我不会要任何跟道格有关的东西
Mia, you've testified
米娅 你在证词中说
that Vince was "wasted" on the night in question,
文斯在事发当晚喝醉了
but he wasn't the only one drinking, was he?
但不是只有他一人喝了酒 对吗
I had one beer. Really?
我喝了杯啤酒 是吗
These photos were pulled from your friends' FaceBook pages.
这些图片是从你朋友的Facebook上截下来的
Here you are.
这张有你
Here you are again.
又是你
And again.
还是你
Ms. Dalton, another photo from the party.
道尔顿小姐 这是聚会上的另一张照片
Who's that guy?
那个人是谁
That's Vince.
那就是文斯
Eight months ago, did you post on your FaceBook page
八个月前 你是否在Facebook上发布了
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表