剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Her dad didn't let her come.
她爸爸不让她来
Should we reschedule?
要改时间吗
Oh, no, she knows I'm here,
不用 她知道我过来了
and I'm supposed to call her the minute the meeting's over.
见面一结束 我就会给她打电♥话♥
Let's do it.
走吧
The dissolution of Hank Spencer's marriage
汉克·斯潘瑟婚姻的终止
is no one's fault, and we ask you to dismiss.
不是任何人的错 我们请求驳回上诉
Their "matchmaking service" is nothing more than a scam.
他们的"婚介服务"跟骗局毫无二致
On behalf of my client, I resent your tone.
代表我的委托人 我对你的语气表示不满
On behalf of my client, I resent you.
代表我的委托人 我对你们表示不满
What exactly are you alleging?
你具体指控什么
The woman he met and ultimately married
与他相遇并结婚的那位女性
racked up credit-card bills
留下了成堆的账单
and absconded with her engagement ring.
并拿走了订婚戒指
International Brides didn't arrange a marriage --
国际新娘公♥司♥没能促成一段姻缘
They arranged to have this man's heart broken
反而导致我的委托人既伤心
and his wallet stolen.
又破财
Mr. Kent, marriages end for a variety of reasons,
肯特先生 婚姻走向终结有诸多原因
and California is a no-fault divorce state.
而加州实行无过错离婚
If I may, I'd like opposing counsel to tell the court
如果可以的话 我想让辩方律师
how the women on their website are vetted.
把审查这些女性的流程告知法庭
Let's hear it, counselor.
说来听听 律师
My client screens for arrests,
我的委托人会通过独♥立♥第三方
and their bios are verified by an independent party.
核查她们的逮捕记录和基本资料
You charge 6 grand for that?
做这些就收取6000美元吗
52% of all marriages in the United States fail.
美国的离婚率为52%
Only 10% of our marriages end in divorce.
但我们促成婚姻的离婚率只有10%
So whatever the company's doing seems to be working.
由此看来公♥司♥的运作方式没有问题
Nevertheless, your company was negligent in this case.
然而在这个案子中你的公♥司♥有过失
There's a difference between negligent service
服务过失与感情不幸
and being unlucky in love.
是两码事
Despite your passion,
虽然你很有激♥情♥
you have failed to prove a prima facie case.
但是你的案子缺乏确凿的证据
I am granting the motion to dismiss.
我同意驳回上诉
Principal Blake, this is a very simple matter.
布莱克校长 这是件很简单的事
My client wants to go to prom with her girlfriend.
我的委托人想和她的女朋友一起参加毕业舞会
How about you each buy a singles ticket?
你们就不能一人买♥♥一张单身票吗
You show up together, you leave together. Same thing.
你们一起入场 一起离开 这不是一样吗
Except we're not single.
可我们不是单身
And the couples tickets includes
而且情侣票还包含
a couples photo, flowers, and a box of chocolate hearts.
情侣合照 鲜花以及一盒心形巧克力
Not to mention
更何况
single students get assigned to random seats at dinner.
单身学生晚宴的座位是随机安排的
We'd like to sit with each other.
我们想要坐到一起
I would love to help, but same-sex couples
我很乐意帮忙 但是同性♥伴♥侣♥
at school dances violate school policy.
参加校园舞会 违反了学校的规定
But when the school's policy violates their civil rights,
如果校规侵犯了她们的公民权益
then isn't it your job to bring it up to the superintendent?
你难道不应该反映给主管人吗
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I posed that as a question, but it's actually a statement.
虽然我用了疑问的语气 但其实这是个陈述句
So if you don't bring it up to the superintendent,
所以如果你不向主管人反映
trust me, I will.
相信我 我会反映的
You've made your point.
你已经说得很明白了
I will call the superintendent tomorrow
我明天就打电♥话♥给主管人
and express your concerns.
向他传达你的观点
How does that sound?
你觉得怎么样
Well, thank you for your cooperation.
谢谢你的合作
Hi...Hank.
你好 汉克
What's going on in here?
你们在这干嘛
We're discussing our next move.
我们在讨论下一步怎么办
Well, you heard the judge --
你听到了法官的判决
the case is over, so...no next move.
这个案子了结了 所以...没有下一步了
I had a revelation. We shouldn't be suing International Brides.
我想通了 我们不该起诉国际新娘
That's not a revelation -- it's the judge's ruling.
这不是你想通的 是法官的裁决
We are going after Irina. Hank says she's still in the U.S.
我们在追踪艾瑞娜 汉克说她还在国内
I saw her at my gym last week.
我上个星期在健身房♥看到了她
She was using the membership that I bought for her.
她还在用我买♥♥给她的会员卡
Okay, you can't sue a woman for breaking your heart.
你不能因为一个女人伤了你的心而起诉她
Cause of action is conversion,
诉由是感情转变
not to mention intentional infliction of emotional distress.
还有故意精神伤害
Seriously? You're dusting off the old tort of outrage?
真的吗 你想拿精神损害老调重弹吗
Who are you -- young Abe Lincoln, attorney at law?
你以为你是谁 年轻的林肯律师吗
Hank, are you outraged?
汉克 你愤怒吗
Outraged. There you go.
很愤怒 你看
As you can see, a threat can be highly effective.
看见了吧 恐吓可是很有效的手法
That was awesome, Jane. Well, thank you.
你真了不起 简 谢谢你
What about me? What about me?
那我呢 我呢
Amazing.
一级棒
This is all gonna work out.
一切都会解决的
My car's gone.
我的车不见了
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Where's the other car? It was right here.
那辆车呢 刚还在这里
Tow truck just left.
刚被拖车拖走
This is a faculty lot -- no student parking.
这是教工停车场 学生不能在这里停车
You told her to park here.
是你叫她停在这里的
I would never tell a student they could park here.
我绝不会告诉学生这里可以停车
We saw you direct her to this spot.
我们看到你指挥她停进那个车位的
Uh, is -- is there a problem?
出什么事了吗
Yes, your security guard had Julia's car towed.
是的 你的保安把茱莉亚的车拖走了
Well, every student knows they can't park here.
每个学生都知道不能在这里停车
It carries an automatic three-day suspension,
否则将面临自动停学三天的处罚
which means...
也就是说
Which means julia is ineligible to attend prom.
也就是说茱莉亚没有资格参加舞会了
Afraid so.
恐怕是的
What?! Jane --
什么 简...
This was all a setup.
这是个圈套
I'm sorry, but my hands are tied.
很抱歉 但我爱莫能助
I, uh, won't be bothering the superintendent tomorrow.
我明天不用去打扰主管了
Forget the superintendent. We'll see you in court.
别管什么主管了 我们法庭上见
Oh, and in case you couldn't tell by the kind of car I drive,
看看我开的什么车 你就应该知道
I'm really good at my job.
我可是个厉害角色
This is the faculty parking lot at Mountainside High
这是马顿塞德高中教工停车场
yesterday at 5:00 p.m. --
昨天下午五点的录像
no cars.
没有车停在那里
Well, except for my Porsche.
除了我的保时捷
In fact, there are so many empty spaces,
事实上 那里有很大的空地
there's enough room for a three-ring circus,
大到足够容纳大型的马戏演出
ooh, and a Nordstrom's rack.
以及诺德斯特姆公♥司♥的货架
Yet the school still towed my client's car.
然而学校仍然拖走了我委托人的汽车
She violated policy.
她违反了校规
Because the security guard told her to.
是保安叫她停在那里的
And who are you?
你是谁
Stacy. I'm Jane's B.F.F.
史黛西 简的死党
I didn't ask how you signed her yearbook.
我没有问你在她年鉴里的签名是什么
I meant who are you in relation to this case?
我是问你与本案有何关联
I'm a...witness.
我是...目击证人
Mr. Blake,
布莱克先生
is Jane's B.F.F. correct --
简的死党说的是事实吗
this student was told to park in the faculty lot?
的确有人让此学生将车停到教工停车场吗
Not to my knowledge.
据我所知不是这样
Liar.
骗子
Why are you wasting the time of a very important judge?
你为何要浪费一位权威法官的时间呢
This seems more like a matter for the student council.
此案交给学生会处理更合适
That being said, I think we can all agree
既然这样 我们应该都同意
This was an after-hours mistake.
这是个工作时间之外的误会
Wait, your honor, before you bang your gavel,
等等 法官大人 在你落锤之前
you should know that the parking violation was just a pretext.
你应该知道停车违例仅仅只是个借口
A pretext for what?
什么的借口
Julia Campbell asked permission
茱莉亚·坎贝尔请求和她的女友
to go to the prom with her girlfriend, and she was denied.
一起去参加毕业舞会 却被拒绝了
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表