剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
preventing the school from opening on the grounds of fraud.
致使法庭颁布禁令 禁止学校开办
Do you think I've engaged in fraud?
你觉得我构成欺诈了吗
Absolutely not.
绝对没有
Sort this out.
你来解决吧
Then, you let me know if I need to make a change in counsel.
要是需要我换家律所做顾问 跟我说声
You talked to Donny again?
你是不是又找过唐尼了
Yes, but... You violated privilege
是的 但是 你越权了
And confronted one of my biggest clients without telling me?
不跟我商量就质问公♥司♥最大的客户
I wasn't confront-- I just -- I want to protect the kids.
不是质问 我只不过 想保护孩子们
Stop!
闭嘴
Donny Gibson has a hero complex.
唐尼·吉布森爱逞英雄
The last thing he needs is a lawyer with one, too.
他没必要找个同样爱逞英雄的律师
Oh, hear me out --
听我说
Jane! We've worked together a long time.
简 我们共事很久了
I consider you more than just an employee.
在我心里 你不仅仅是个员工
Thank you. You know, I do feel the same way.
谢谢你 你知道 我对你也一样
Which is why I cannot believe you went behind my back.
所以我简直不敢相信 你居然对我背后下刀子
You're fired.
你被开除了
Jane, I just heard.
简 我刚听说
Are you okay? Not really.
你没事吧 不太好
Parker just fired me and said I have a hero complex.
帕克炒了我 还说我逞英雄 能好的了吗
Since when did helping people
好心帮别人
become such a bad thing around here?
怎么就成了坏事
Parker's angry.
帕克正在气头上
Give him an hour to calm down
让他冷静一小时
And say you're sorry.
再跟他道个歉
I'm not apologizing.
我才不道歉
So you're really leaving?
你真要走了吗
Yeah.
没错
I mean, I love working here,
我确实热爱这份工作
But Donny needs my help.
但是唐尼需要我的帮助
And if I ignore him and he's right,
如果他说得对 而我充耳不闻
How could I live with myself?
我都对不起我自己
How can I help? I may need another box.
要我帮你做点什么 帮我再拿个箱子
I mean with your case. No.
我是说帮你打官司 不用
No. Parker will fire you, too.
别帮 帕克会把你也炒了
And I can't ask you to do that.
我不能害你
Well, you didn't ask. I offered. Now, what do you need?
不是你害的 是我主动的 要我怎么帮你
I need a temporary injunction
我需要临时禁令
To force Mountain West to do another soil test
要求蒙特西在学校开张前
before the school opens. Which means I need a judge
再进行一次土壤测试 所以我需要一位法官
who doesn't already think that Donny is a nutball.
一位还没觉得唐尼是疯子的法官
Well, a new judge was just sworn in last week.
上周刚有一位新法官宣誓就职
I saw him moving into his chambers this morning.
我看到他今早刚搬进办公室
That's great.
好极了
So I'll buy him a welcome-to-the-bench gift
我要给他送个欢迎礼
and...plead my case.
然后向他陈述案情
Here's how it's gonna go down.
你必须按我说的办
You will keep your mouth shut.
闭嘴别说话
I filed a motion to dismiss.
我申请驳回上诉
So, hopefully, the judge will toss your case.
法官有望不受理这个案子
Got it.
明白
Good for you.
真有你的啊
What?
怎么了
Wearing that outfit in public,
公共场合穿成这样
Not caring what anyone thinks.
还淡定得旁若无人
Oh, Marcie. Sticks and stones.
玛茜 你的话伤不了我
Wait, is that how the surgeon did your face work?
你的整容医生咋把你脸整成这样了
Enough. Best behavior.
住嘴 好好表现
Ms. Kaswell, you're up. Yes.
卡斯维女士 请起立 是
Your honor, in this day and age,
法官大人 今时今日
How can the court consider a slander per se complaint?
法庭怎么还会受理诽谤案件呢
The law sets women back a hundred years.
那部法律让女性倒♥退♥了一百年
The defendant wants this case dismissed
就因为辩方律师不喜欢那部法律
'cause she doesn't like the law?
这案子就要撤销吗
Hey, why don't we throw out speed limits
干脆把限速令也取消吧
And shoplifting while we're at it?
入店行窃也别判了
Stay on point, counselor.
律师 别跑题
That woman impugned my client's chastity.
这位女士诋毁我委托人的清誉
That meets the slander per se criteria.
完全符合诽谤的标准
Ergo, this is a viable cause of action.
因此 我方的诉由成立
And speaking of action,
既然说到言行
why don't you ask marcie how many guys she...
你怎么不问问玛茜对多少男人...
Say it, Teri.
继续说啊 泰丽
We can always add more charges to my complaint.
我们就可以多加几项指控了
Obviously, the parties go way back.
显而易见 两位当事人宿怨已深
Perhaps the court's time would be better spent
法庭时间宝贵
if these two women sat down over coffee.
不如让两位女士庭下和解
Wouldn't it be nice if our legal system worked that way?
要是每个案子都能这么审该多和谐
Your honor? This case will go to trial,
法官大人 您说呢 此案明日进行庭审
and the lien on the defendant's house will remain in effect.
被告的房♥产依旧抵押
How's it look?
看着怎么样
Exciting.
激动人心
Nice, France. International Regatta.
不错 在法国的国际帆船大赛上拍的
Put the big squeeze on the Kiwis for the win.
我们力挫新西兰队取得胜利
This...I got from a Kiwi bowman.
这是一个新西兰桨手给我留的
Ouch. Yeah, he wasn't a good loser.
疼吧 是啊 输了就这么没风度
Uh, welcome to the neighborhood.
欢迎您的到来
Ah, a tillandsia.
哇 一盆铁兰
Tillandsia cyanea.
紫花铁兰
Tillandsia cyanea beneficium.
紫花铁兰小礼物
"Beneficium" -- the latin word for "gift."
礼物的拉丁语说法
And "bribe," assuming you're a lawyer.
拉丁语里也有贿赂的意思 我猜你是律师
A lawyer -- yes. Bribe -- no.
我是律师 但没行贿
Jane Bingum.
我叫简·宾格温
I was just passing through.
我恰好经过
Owen French. Just moving in.
我叫欧文·法兰西 刚搬过来
Okay, there is just one little thing.
好啊 有一件小事求你
Oh? If you'd entertain
什么事 如果您能签发
an ex parte application for a preliminary injunction
一张单方面申请的暂时禁令
to prevent a high school from opening on toxic ground
禁止一所高中在有毒的土地上开学
and force the developer to retest the soil,
并强制开♥发♥商对土壤进行重新检测
I'd be so grateful.
我将感激不尽
But other than that, you're just passing through.
除了这事之外 你纯属路过 对吗
Absolutely.
没错
You didn't pick me 'cause you figured I'm the new judge
你选我 不是因为你觉得我是新法官
who would be too worried about the students' health
对学生的健康担心有加
to consider the unusual circumstances surrounding that request?
所以会关心学校周围的环境问题吗
No -- that's a rhetorical question.
别着急 我那是反问句
No need for an incriminating response.
我没责怪你的意思
Let's go to dinner.
一起吃晚饭吧
What?
什么
That's completely inappropriate.
那太不合适了
And you can't base your decision on my motion on whether
你可不能根据我是否有意向跟你去吃饭
I go to dinner with you.
来做决定
I've already made a decision on your motion,
我已经根据你的意向做了决定
and your response to my request will have no bearing.
而你的回答不会影响我的决定
Let's go to dinner. What do you say?
一起去吃饭吧 怎么样
Absolutely not. Too bad.
当然不行 太糟了
I'll see you tomorrow, then. Wait. Tomorrow?
那明天见 等等 明天
The evidentiary hearing to prove you deserve that motion
证明你该提起诉讼的举证会
will begin at 9:00 a.m. sharp.
会在九点整开始
Wait, but I'm not ready.
等等 可我还没准备好
Well, I guess we'll both be working tonight.
那看来我们今晚都得加班了
Thank you for the plant, by the way.
对了 谢谢你送的植株
It's... it's very pretty.
很好看
What happened?
怎么回事
The second you went after Marcie in court,
你在法庭上反驳玛茜的那一刻
you ruined any chance of making this suit go away.
就毁掉了撤销诉讼的机会
Some people find my attitude charming.
有人觉得我很有气场
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表