剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
See that inspiring model there?
看见那个满怀抱负的模特没
That was me -- Deb -- until the day I died.
那就是我 黛比 直到我死的那天
I thought I'd go straight to heaven,
我以为我会直接上天堂
but there was a bit of a mix-up
但是出了点小乱子
and I woke up in someone else's body.
结果我在别人的躯体中醒来
So now I'm Jane,
所以现在 我成了简
a super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant.
一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师
I got a new life, a new wardrobe,
我有了新的生活 新的衣着
and the only people who really know what's going on with me
而唯一知道真♥相♥的人
are my girlfriend Stacy and my guardian angel, Luke.
是我的闺蜜史黛西 还有我的守护天使卢克
I used to think everything happened for a reason...
我一直觉得世间万事必有其因
...and I sure hope I was right.
好吧 我真希望我没想错
Excuse me! Excuse me!
抱歉 抱歉
I'm trying to find my fiance, Owen French.
我想找我未婚夫 欧文·法兰奇
French, as in the language or the toast.
法兰奇 就跟法语和吐司的名字一样
The paramedics said they brought him here.
急救员说他们把他送到这里来了
I'm sorry, but...
很抱歉 但是
He's dead?!
他死了
No, ma'am.
没有 女士
But I can't tell you where he is.
但是我不能透露他所处的位置
You know what? You listen here, little miss...Nurse Garcia,
你听好 加西亚护士小姐
I realize that I'm just his fiance
我知道我只是他的未婚妻
And not technically his wife
严格来说并不是他妻子
and, therefore, not his legal healthcare proxy.
所以也就不是他的合法医疗代理人
But I am a very smart lawyer.
但我是名非常聪明的律师
Some would say brilliant.
甚至会有人说我聪明绝顶
And if you do not tell me where he is, I swear to god,
如果你不告诉我他的下落 那么我对天发誓
I will find a way to sue you and this hospital.
我会想办法起诉你和这家医院
Are you done?
说完了吗
Yeah.
完了
I can't tell you where he is because Mr. French
我不能告诉你法拉奇先生的下落是因为他
as in the fries
就是法式炸薯条的那个法兰奇
checked himself out.
已经自行出院了
What?
什么
Against doctor's orders, he took off.
他不顾医嘱 就那么走了
Now, if you ever come in here threatening me again or this hospital
听好 如果你再来威胁我或者这家医院
Okay. I apologize. I'm sorry.
我道歉 我错了
See, my corset's really, really tight, and I can barely breathe.
实在是因为我的束腹太紧 我都快喘不上气了
We've got to find him.
我们必须找到他
He's not here. Damn it.
他不在这里 见鬼
Owen always goes to his chambers when he's stressed.
适逢压力大时 欧文就会去他的办公室
Maybe he went to his apartment.
也许他回公♥寓♥了
No, he gave it up.
不 他退租了
He was putting his stuff in storage
他把东西全部放在储藏室
until we got back from the honeymoon.
就等我们度完蜜月回来取了
Try calling him again.
再给他打个电♥话♥
Sweetie, he doesn't want to talk to me.
甜心 他不想和我讲话
He's not taking my calls.
他不接电♥话♥
Jane, what the hell is going on?
简 到底怎么回事
Okay.
好
You know how Owen... passed out?
你知道欧文 晕过去了吧
Yeah.
知道
Well, that was after he walked in on me and Grayson kissing.
那是因为他撞见我和格雷森接吻
Oh, my...Grayson.
我的天 格雷森
See, Grayson came in to see what was taking me so long.
格雷森进来看我在磨蹭什么
And, you know, we just started talking, and
然后我们就开始说话
and he told me that he loved me.
再然后他就告诉我他爱我
And then and then we... we kissed.
再然后我们就接吻了
And I didn't mean for it to happen, you know?
这一切都不在我的计划之中
But it's Grayson.
但那可是格雷森啊
I opened my eyes, and and and Owen is there, and...
我睁开双眼 欧文就站在那里
and I swear I felt his heart break.
我发誓我听见了他心碎的声音
I've got to find him,
我必须找到他
and I have got to beg him to take me back.
我必须乞求他重新接纳我
Uh, what about Grayson?
那格雷森呢
I made a commitment to Owen.
我已经对欧文许下了承诺
I love Owen.
我爱欧文
Right. I know.
对 我知道
And Matthew loved Lavinia,
马修大表哥也爱拉维尼娅
but he still ended up with Lady Mary.
但到最后他还不是和玛丽大小姐结了婚
What?
什么
"Downton abbey."
《唐顿庄园》
Lavinia died of the Spanish flu,
拉维尼娅死于西班牙流感
and Matthew died at the end of season 3.
马修也在第三季的结尾去世了
Owen is very much alive,
欧文还活得好好的
And I need to make things right with him.
我必须跟他重修旧好
Ladies.
姑娘们
Teri, how did you find us?
泰丽 你怎么找到我们的
We've been texting.
我们一直在发短♥信♥
What's going on?
事态如何
Well, let's see.
是这样的
I dismissed all your wedding guests.
我遣散了所有婚礼来宾
I put your mother in a cab. I paid the band.
我把你母亲送上了计程车 我给乐队结了账
I got the drummer's phone number.
我问鼓手要了电♥话♥
I boxed up all the catered food
我把所有食物都打包装好
and had it sent to a homeless shelter,
叫人送去了流浪者之家
except for the wedding cake.
除了结婚蛋糕
That's now at my apartment.
蛋糕在我公♥寓♥
Raspberry glazed amaretto.
覆盆子意大利苦杏仁蛋糕
I couldn't just let it go, so don't judge.
我就是无法抗拒诱惑 所以不许看低我
Thank you.
谢谢
But now I need you to come back to the office with me.
但现在你得跟我回办公室
Teri, it is my wedding day,
泰丽 我今天结婚
so why in the world would I go to the office?
我为什么要回办公室
Because my mother's best friend's cousin
因为我妈最好朋友的表亲
really needs your help.
非常需要你的帮助
Okay, well, I'm really sorry to hear about
好吧 我对你妈最好朋友的
your mother's best friend's cousin,
表亲的遭遇感到抱歉
but I'm kind of going through something right now.
但是我现在自己处境也不妙
Jane, sometimes, it's not all about you.
简 有时候也不用事事都围着你转
This is a matter of life and death.
这是生死攸关的事
Just take the meeting,
你就去见一下他
and if you don't want to help him, I will leave you alone.
如果你还是不愿意帮他 我就不烦你了
But first, go home and change.
但首先 回家换衣服
Kim.
金
Did I take you from something?
我是不是打扰你了
Oh, nothing important.
没什么大不了的
Listen, I got your voicemail and email and text.
我收到了你的语♥音♥留言 邮件和短♥信♥
You want to tell me what's going on?
想和我说说事情经过吗
What I'm gonna say...
我要说的这件事
God, it's so embarrassing.
天啊 太让人难为情了
Wendy, you can tell me anything.
温迪 你可以放心大胆地告诉我
Hey, you've been my friend since high school.
我们俩从高中起就是朋友了
You're the only one who knows
你是唯一知道
that my prom date was my first cousin.
我的舞伴实际上是我堂哥的人
Right.
对
He was kind of hot.
他挺帅的
Yeah, I know. I tried to make out with him.
我知道 我还想和他亲热来着
Honestly, whatever it is, I'm here for you.
说真的 无论发生什么事情 我都会支持你
Okay.
好
So...Have you ever heard of that website revengephoto.com?
你听说过一个叫做复仇照片的网站吗
Mnh-mnh.
没有
It's this site that displays naked photos of women,
就是一个展示裸女照片的网站
emailed to the website by angry exboyfriends.
这些照片都是由愤怒的前男友所提供
So, posting the photos are their form of revenge for being dumped?
所以他们通过发布裸照来报复自己被甩吗
That's the idea.
是这样的
Ew. I know.
真恶 我知道
So, last year, I started dating this guy, Alex Gray,
去年我开始和一个名叫艾利克斯·格雷的男人约会
And a few months in, he goes out of town,
几个月后 他出差去了
asks me to take a few photos of myself and text them to him
就让我拍几张自己的裸照发给他
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表