剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Crap.
糟糕
Please state your name for the record.
请说出你的名字 以做备案
Steven Bay. Your legal name.
史蒂文·贝 你的法定名字
Richard Dunkelman. Why did you change it?
理查德·邓克尔曼 你为什么要改名
I thought it sounded better for business.
我觉得这会有助于公♥司♥发展
You specialize in finding new modeling talent, right?
你们公♥司♥专门挖掘模特新秀 是吗
Relevance, your honor?
这与本案无关 法官大人
Is miss Bingum trying a case or trying to get an agent?
格温女士是想审案还是想找个经纪人
Make your point, counselor.
说重点 律师
Isn't it true that you own a piece of the Southland Surgicenters?
你拥有南国手术中心的股份 是吗
I have lots of investments.
我参与过很多投资
But this isn't just an investment.
但这不仅仅是个投资
Articles of incorporation indicate that
公♥司♥章程显示
while Dr. Jeffrey Lyman founded the Southland Surgicenter,
杰弗里·莱曼医生创办手术中心的时候
Richard Dunkelman owns a controlling stake,
理查德·邓克尔曼拥有控股权
yet his professional name, Steven Bay,
他的艺名 史蒂文·贝
isn't anywhere in here. Is there a question in our future?
并不在章程之内 你还打算提问吗
Isn't it true that your real business
你真正的生意其实是
is promising women successful careers
向那些女孩承诺成功的事业
if they just have a little surgery
但前提是她们需要做一个小手术
and then sending them
然后再把她们推荐到
to a surgical facility that you secretly own?
你秘密拥有的手术中心
Absolutely not.
绝对不是
Would everyone in the back row please stand?
请坐在后排的人都站起来 好吗
Mr. Bay, do you recognize anyone?
贝先生 你能认出她们吗
Your honor, you're not actually gonna allow this, are you?
法官大人 您不会允许这种行为吧
Oh, I think I will.
我允许了
Show of hands --
请举手示意:
How many of you met with Mr. Bay for representation?
你们中有多少人找贝先生做过代理
And how many of you were guaranteed a career
你们中有多少人得到过保证说
if you just had "a little work done"?
只要"稍微动几刀"就能飞黄腾达
How many of you were referred
你们中有多少人
to the Southland Surgicenter by Mr. Bay?
被贝先生推荐去了南国手术中心
How many of you currently have a career as a model?
你们中有多少人目前在从事模特工作
How many of you can pay the full rent every month
你们中有多少人只用从事模特的收入
with the money you make as a model?
就能付清每月的房♥租
Your honor, we'd like to amend our complaint
法官大人 我们想要修改申诉内容
to include 11 civil-assault charges
对史蒂文·贝和南国手术中心
against Steven Bay and the Southland Surgicenter.
增加十一项民事胁迫罪的指控
Is this a joke? I don't know.
你在开玩笑吗 我不知道
Why don't you ask Sara Miller's mother?
你们为何不问问莎拉·米勒的母亲
Counsel, my chambers!
律师们 到法官办公室来
Civil assault, your honor?
怎么会是民事胁迫罪 法官大人
Oh, yeah. It's defined as
是的 它的定义是
"a willful and unlawful use of violence against a person,"
"故意地使用违法暴♥力♥手段伤害他人"
which is exactly what this was.
而本案正是如此
Consent for these surgeries was obtained by fraud.
她们是在被骗的情况下 才同意做手术的
I mean, it was assault every time Steven Bay convinced
史蒂文·贝说服每位女性做手术时
one of those women to have surgery
使用的都是胁迫手段
without revealing he would be getting paid for it.
他从未声明自己会因此受益
No different than if he had held a knife to her throat
这无异于用刀抵着她的喉咙
and demanded her wallet.
让她掏出钱包
His knife just happened to be a scalpel.
只不过他拿的是手术刀而已
Nice one. Why, thank you.
说得好 谢谢夸奖
This is dinner theater, your honor!
这简直是无理取闹 法官大人
We move to dismiss.
我们要求撤案
Why? Because you're losing?
为什么 因为你们要败诉了吗
I'm tossing the civil assaults.
驳回♥民♥事胁迫罪的起诉
Thank you! Your honor, I don't
谢谢 法官大人 我不...
Tossing them upstairs to the D.A.'s office...
并交由地方检察机关处理
With the recommendation that criminal charges be filed.
建议以刑事罪名起诉
Excuse me?
您说什么
I'm also issuing an immediate injunction
我还要发出立即强制令
to shut down the Southland Surgicenters.
关闭南国手术中心
And I strongly suggest you get into a room with the plaintiff
我强烈建议你与原告进行协商
and work out a settlement.
达成和解协议
And, Mr. Hanson...
汉森先生
Advise your client to be generous.
让你的委托人慷慨一些
It's over.
结束了
You won.
你赢了
Really?
真的吗
We're shutting them down, and they're gonna pay.
手术中心将被关闭 而且对方会做出赔偿
Thank you.
谢谢
I came as soon as I could.
我尽快赶过来了
The clerk called. Case dismissed.
书♥记♥员电♥话♥通知说 上诉被驳回了
Oh, god.
我的天哪
Teri, oh! That is awesome!
泰丽 太好了
Oh, I'm gonna take you to a fantastic dinner.
我要好好地请你吃一顿晚饭
This is kind of a "good news, bad news" deal.
说完好消息 还有坏消息
What's the bad news?
坏消息是什么
We're done.
我们分手吧
What's this?
这是什么
News clippings about a good samaritan
一个见义勇为的人
who pulled people from fires --
从火中救人的剪报
Fresno, Carlsbad, San Jose.
弗雷斯♥诺♥ 卡尔斯巴德 圣何塞
All cities where you applied to become a firefighter.
都是你申请加入消防队的城市
Teri... Parker connected the dots.
泰丽 帕克理清了事情的头绪
A couple years ago,
几年前
he tried a big class-action against fire insurers.
他曾审理过对火灾保险公♥司♥的集体诉讼
This wasn't your first time.
你不是第一次这样做了
I-I'm still a hero, right?
但我还是见义勇为的英雄 对吗
That's a quality that you're looking for in a... boyfriend.
这不就是你选择男友的标准吗
I got to thinking.
我不得不怀疑
All those fires happen to occur within blocks of
为什么这么多起火灾都"恰好"
wherever you happen to be living.
发生在你家附近的大楼
We're not going to dinner, are we?
我们不能共进晚餐了 是吗
Turns out, the cops in Fresno, Carlsbad, San Jose,
原来弗雷斯♥诺♥ 卡尔斯巴德和圣何塞的警方
all are looking for the guy who started those fires.
都在追查那几起火灾的纵火犯
You could have killed someone.
你很有可能会害死他们
Yeah, I didn't, though. I saved them.
我没害死他们 我救了他们
Teri...
泰丽...
There's a cop downstairs. A real one.
楼下有个警♥察♥ 他可是真警♥察♥
He's gonna have some questions for you.
他要问你几个问题
Get some help.
请个律师吧
You were awesome today.
你今天的表现棒极了
I know.
我知道
For you. I got your message.
给你 我收到你的短♥信♥了
You found it.
你找到了
In my closet, right where you left it.
在我的衣橱里 就在你原来放的地方
I put this picture in here a week before I died.
这张照片是我死前一周放进来的
I remember. I took it.
我还记得 是我拍的
Uh, listen...
听我说...
I'm happy that things are going so great with the doctor,
你和医生发展得很顺利 我为你高兴
but you think maybe you're jumping the gun?
但现在就谈婚论嫁也太早了吧
Stacy... this isn't for me.
史黛西 这不是为我准备的
Grayson? Yeah.
是为格雷森 对
That's got to hurt.
一定很伤你的心吧
But after last night, maybe it hurts a little less?
但经过昨晚的约会 感觉好些了吧
Sure. A little.
确实好些了
Thank you, Stacy.
谢谢你 史黛西
You're welcome. See ya.
不客气 再见
Do you have a minute for your best man?
能耽误你一小会儿吗
Always.
当然
Oh, I owe you an apology.
我要向你道歉
You keep getting hit with all this wedding stuff.
一直拿这些婚礼上的事麻烦你
Oh. Well, that's what I wanted to talk to you about.
我要和你说的就是这事
Here.
给
It's for you.
这是给你的
It's color-coded, tabbed, and organized
已经用彩色标签进行了分类
by wardrobe, menu, ceremony, reception.
分为服装 菜单 仪式 婚宴
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表