剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
This is amazing.
太棒了
This is way better than the school gym.
这可比体育馆好太多了
Thank you, Jane... for everything.
简 谢谢你...谢谢你所做的一切
You're welcome.
不必客气
Would you like to break in the dance floor?
去跳个舞吧
Oh, hey, look, your friend from New Jersey
看 你的新泽西小伙
is looking a little lonely over there.
看上去有些寂寞
My prom date has arrived.
我的舞伴来了
I will request a slow song for you.
我去给你点个慢歌♥
Please do.
谢了
Are you enjoying yourself?
玩得开心吗
Of course -- it's prom!
当然了 这可是舞会啊
Well, my dad let me borrow his chevy.
我爸爸把他的雪佛兰借给我了
We can totally make out in the backseat.
我们可以在车后座亲热
Um, Bill, I-I think we need to talk.
比尔 我们谈谈吧
Sounds serious.
这么严肃
I know that I said I was cool with you seeing other people,
我之前说 不介意你同时跟其他人约会
But it turns out I'm not that cool.
但其实我很介意
I want to be the only girl in the backseat of your chevy.
我想做你雪佛兰后座上的唯一的女孩
Okay.
好吧
"Okay" as in you --
你是指...
"Okay..."
好的...
As in...
就是指...
I appreciate what you're saying.
我很欣赏你的想法
But you are not ready to commit.
但是还没到赞同的地步
I'm not in a race to the finish line.
我不急着确定关系
We're just getting started.
我们才刚开始不是吗
I feel like I'm competing for your attention.
感觉我在跟别人争你的宠
And...
况且...
...I deserve better.
...我不为瓦全
Are you breaking up with me at prom?
你这是要在舞会上和我分手吗
Uh, you know what?
怎么说呢
I am.
是的
Bye, Bill.
再会了 比尔
Bye, jane.
简 再见
Stace.
史黛西
What happened?
出什么事了
Turns out I'm not a Jersey girl.
看来我不能接受新泽西的习俗
Bingum.
宾格温
Parker.
帕克
Thanks for the invite. Nice party.
多谢邀请 不错的派对
Hi. Hey.
你好 你好
Uh, let's get some punch. Excuse us.
咱们谈谈 失陪
Hank, you're adorable, and I respect your machismo,
汉克 你太帅了 我就喜欢你的男子气概
but on the dance floor, I lead -- got it?
但是在舞会上 要全听我的 知道吗
Whatever you say.
你高兴就好
I found a keeper.
我找到归宿了
There you go.
来一杯
What's going on, Parker?
帕克 出什么事了
We need to finish your evaluation.
我们该完成你的评估了
Are you serious?
真的吗
I am not on the clock right now, so this can wait.
我现在不急 这个可以等
I wanted to retract my prior critique.
我想收回我之前的评价
Oh. Well, in that case...
那样的话...
Your friend brought you a worthwhile case,
你朋友给你拉来了一个不错的案子
and your emotions kept it on track.
因为你的热情 案子办得很顺利
Commendable job.
相当棒
Whatever you're doing...
你要把目前的表现...
keep doing it.
保持下去
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, will you excuse me? Yeah.
失陪一下 去吧
You made it.
你来了
Are you kidding? I wouldn't miss prom.
开什么玩笑 舞会我怎能错过
Right.
是啊
Would you like to dance?
跳个舞怎么样
You know I would.
你知道我会同意的
Oh, congratulations on your case, by the way.
对了 恭喜你的那个案子
I heard about the win.
听说胜诉了
Thanks.
谢谢
Looks like Hank's gonna be all right.
汉克看上不会有事了
Yeah.
是啊
You know, Grayson, you're gonna be all right, too.
格内森 你也会很快好起来的
Jane, look!
简 快看
♪ It's just so far ♪
♪ 重回你身边 ♪
♪ To get back to where you are ♪
♪ 路程如此漫长 ♪
♪ All this time ♪
♪ 一直以来 ♪
♪ we were waiting for each other ♪
♪ 我们都在等待对方 ♪
♪ All this time, I was waiting for you ♪
♪ 一直以来我都在等待着你 ♪
♪ We got all this words, can't waste it on another ♪
♪ 我们之间说的话语不能说给别人听 ♪
♪ So I'm straight in a straight line ♪
♪ 所以我义无反顾地 ♪
♪ Running back to you, yeah ♪
♪ 奔向你 ♪
♪ I'm straight in a straight line ♪
♪ 我义无反顾地 ♪
♪ Running back to you ♪
♪ 奔向你 ♪
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表