剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
I am now requesting a writ of mandate,
我现在请求一份强制令
pursuant to section 1085 of the California Code of Civil Procedure,
依照加州民事诉讼法第1085条
asking that the court require the school
请求法♥院♥要求学校
to allow my client to attend prom with her chosen partner.
准许我的委托人与她的伴侣一起参加舞会
How did you say all that in one breath?
你怎么能一口气说完这么多
Do you practice?
你练过吗
Special exercises?
有特殊训练吗
Your honor, this is an issue for the school board.
法官大人 这是校董事会的决议
Ms.Campbell is being denied her freedom of association.
坎贝尔小姐的结社自♥由♥遭到侵犯
We're in the right place.
我们站在正义的一方
This has nothing to do with free association, your honor.
这跟结社自♥由♥没有任何关系 法官大人
It's about safety concerns for Ms.Campbell.
这是出于对坎贝尔小姐安全的考虑
There's a real possibility of violence
同性♥伴♥侣♥参加毕业舞会
In reaction to a gay couple at prom.
很有可能引起暴♥力♥事件
My friends know I'm a lesbian,
我的朋友知道我是同性恋
and they voted me onto the prom committee.
他们还在舞会委员会上为我投票
My client makes an excellent point.
我的委托人给出了极佳的证明
Oh, and even if safety were a concern,
并且 就算安全方面有问题
in Fricke vs. Lynch, the court ruled
在弗里克状告林奇一案中 法♥院♥裁定
that schools must protect gay students from bodily harm.
学校必须保护同性恋学生免遭身体伤害
I'll review the citings and issue an opinion forthwith.
我会复审所有的证据并尽快做出裁决
Ooh, just as a friendly reminder, prom is in two days.
只是友情提醒一下 舞会两天后就要举♥行♥
"Forthwith" means "soon," Ms. Bingum.
"尽快"的意思就是"马上" 宾格温小姐
Can I bang my gavel now,
现在我能落锤了吧
or maybe Ms. Bingum's B.F.F. Would like to do it?
还是宾格温小姐死党想来落锤
Not a chance.
没门
Ms. Nesterenko,
涅斯捷连科小姐
what first drew you to my client's profile?
我委托人的档案里 哪点最先吸引了你
Hank seemed like a powerful man.
汉克看起来很有本事
He said he ran the court,
他说他开了家法♥院♥
but when I found out he was just a bailiff...
但是当我发现他只是个法警后...
I didn't mind.
我并不在意
Well, you say that now,
你现在是这么说
but didn't you leave him as soon as you found out
但当你发现他既没钱又没权之后
he wasn't rich or powerful?
就离开了他 不是吗
No. I thought I loved Hank.
不是的 我以为我爱汉克
He wanted to get married,
他想要结婚
and I got caught up in the excitement.
他的兴奋劲感染了我
Help me understand something --
请您解释一下
how do you go from believing you love someone
从深信自己爱着某人到再也不想见到他
to never wanting to see them again?
你是怎么做到的
I had a change of heart.
我变心了
You just took off.
你甩甩手就走了
You just left.
不辞而别
No "Goodbye," No "I'm sorry."
没说"再见" 也没说"对不起"
You told this man you loved him,
你曾对这个男人说你爱他
and you broke up with him in a text message.
但却是用短♥信♥跟他说的分手
Are you ashamed of yourself?!
你不为自己感到羞愧吗
Objection -- badgering.
反对 无理纠缠
It's okay. He's right.
没关系 他说得对
Hank...
汉克...
I'm not proud of how I handled the situation.
这事我处理得很不妥当
I'm very sorry.
我非常抱歉
I never meant to hurt you.
我不是故意伤害你的
No more questions.
问话完毕
I'm sorry you had to sit through that.
我很抱歉让你经历这些
Well, at least she apologized.
至少她道歉了
Now it's my turn.
现在该我道歉了
I'm sorry I encouraged you, Hank,
汉克 我明知咱们没机会赢
but we don't have a chance.
却还鼓励你打官司 实在抱歉
I can't prove she set out to deceive you.
我没法证明她是故意欺骗你的
How great was that?
简直太棒了
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
That woman is a fraud.
那女人是个骗子
She can't say she's sorry but also keep the ring.
她说了对不起 却还留下了戒指
It's totally inconsistent behavior.
这简直是自相矛盾
Not to mention -- she couldn't sustain eye contact
还有 她在道歉的时候
during that lame apology of hers.
眼神飘忽 不敢直视
It's a classic tell.
是撒谎的典型表现
I was just saying we should drop this.
我正想放弃呢
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗
Hank, no offense --
汉克 无意冒犯...
I don't like her, and I don't trust her.
我不喜欢她 也不信任她
I just got off the phone with Teri,
我刚才给泰丽打了个电♥话♥
and she's running a full background check.
说会对她进行全面的背景调查
Forget what I said.
就当我刚才什么都没说
Hello.
你好
Hi. I'm so glad you're here.
你好 真开心你能来
Actually not sure how much time I've got.
其实我也不确定能待多久
I'm waiting for a judge to issue a decision, so...
我正在等法官宣判 所以...
You got awfully quiet yesterday after Sherry called.
昨天雪莉来电♥话♥后 你就不爱搭理我了
And I -- oh, I'm sorry about that.
我... 抱歉
I should have turned the ringer off.
我应该把铃♥声♥关掉
I'm not on call.
我今晚不值班
So it's not a patient or the hospital.
看来打来电♥话♥的不是病人或医院
Really could be anyone.
谁都有可能
Look, I, uh...
听着 我...
I'm really enjoying getting to know you.
能渐渐了解你 我很开心
I'm just -- I'm not ready to commit.
我只是... 我没准备好要确定关系
I wouldn't expect you to.
我也没指望你能准备好
So we're cool?
那我们没问题了吧
Totally cool.
完全没问题
Um, just one question --
就一个问题...
Other than Sherry...
除了雪莉...
How many other women are you dating?
你还同时和几个女人约会
One or...
一个还是...
two?
两个
Times Square on New Year's Eve?
佳丽三千吗
Oh, oh. That's my phone -- my phone.
是我的电♥话♥响了... 我的电♥话♥
Hello?
你好
Oh, what do you need?
你需要什么
Judge Wright will be e-mailing
莱特法官一小时内
her verdict within the hour.
会把她的裁决电邮过来
Julia and Nina are on their way to your office.
茱莉亚和妮娜快到你办公室了
Okay. Bye.
好吧 再见
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
Uh, you know what? I should get back to the office.
我该赶回办公室了
It could be decision time.
裁决要出来了
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Jane, I'm so nervous.
简 我好紧张
What if the judge says no?
万一法官判我们败诉怎么办
What if she says yes?
万一我们胜诉怎么办
We're way behind in our prom planning.
那舞会的准备工作可就落后喽
Now, Nina, you have great bone structure.
妮娜 你的骨架很匀称
You would look fantastic in an updo.
梳个高发髻 肯定很漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
Julia said you were awesome in court.
茱莉亚说你在庭上超赞
I'm sorry I couldn't be there.
我很抱歉没能过去
I understand.
我能理解
Dad?
爸爸
Nina, I want you to come home.
妮娜 咱们回家吧
Please, just let me wait for the verdict, okay?
求你了 我等到裁决结果就走 行吗
Mr. Dunn, do you have a problem
邓恩先生 你的女儿是同性恋
with your daughter being gay?
你有意见吗
You're Julia's attorney?
你是茱莉亚的律师
That's right.
没错
I have a problem with anything that distracts my daughter
对于一切影响我女儿学习的事
from her studies.
我都有意见
She has an A.P. history test tomorrow.
她明天有大学预修历史考试
Excuse me. I just got the call.
打扰了 我刚刚接到了电♥话♥
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表