我想在大家来之前吃点好吃的
I wanna get to the Eggsperience before the crowd gets there.
他们新出了一种特色...
They have a special on scramblers that--
等一下
Just wait.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了 奥蒂斯
What's going on, Otis?
节瑞克说格里索姆的数据在芝加哥消防局
When Jerebko said that Grissom had the best statistics
是最好的时 我想到了一件事
in the CFD, that rang an alarm bell for me.
我卧床的时候在处理的一件事
One of the things I worked on while I was laid up
就是事故报告 我交叉对比了
were the incident reports and being able to cross-reference
市内所有区的数据
the numbers across every district citywide.
说人话 奥蒂斯
English, Otis.
这是两个月前我查到的
These are the statistics for Chief Grissom's district
格里索姆所在区的数据
from a report I pulled two months ago.
这个...
And this--
这是他交到市长办公室的数据
this is what he turned in to the mayor's office.
他作假了
Mm-hmm. He cooked the books?
过去十几年的每件事故报告
And he's done it on every single progress report
他都这么做了
dating back a dozen years.
我们得告诉市长办公室
We have to tell the mayor's office.
先告诉博登
Not before we tell Boden.
队长
Chief.
各位
Fellas.
我们有东西给你看
We have something to show you.
这是什么
What is this?
格里索姆队长的报告
Chief Grissom's progress reports.
为了让自己在市长那里更有资格
He's been tampering with the numbers since 2006
2006年以后的数据他都作假了
to make himself look more effective to the mayor.
-确定吗 -他更改了数据
- You sure? - He changed the numbers.
我看过原始文件
I've seen the source code,
修改部分是直接从他办公室给出的
and the amendments came straight from his office.
如果还有更好的解释
If there's a better explanation,
那我很想听听
I'd love to hear it.
你一个人下班了
You left work without me.
嗯 我需要整理下思绪
Yeah, I just needed to clear my head.
我之前说的
What I said before,
关于要孩子的事
about having a baby--
是我说的方式不对
it came out wrong.
我的意思是我不能冒险失去你
I just meant that I can't risk losing you,
不管概率有多低
no matter how low the odds.
那是我的风险 不是你的
It's my risk, not yours.
我愿意冒险一试
And I'm willing to take it.
这应该就是问题的关键
I guess that's the crux of it--
我从未真正理解的地方
the thing I've never really understood.
什么
What?
你一个人收养路易时
When you adopted Louie without me,
你瞒着我帮布瑞亚时
when you hid the fact that you were helping Bria.
你一个人做出这些重大决定
You make these big, emotional decisions
就好像我不重要一样
as if my input doesn't matter.
亲爱的 你当然重要
Baby, of course it matters.
我非常在乎你的想法
I care deeply how you feel,
但我不能依赖它 也不能依赖你
but I can't be dependent on it or on you.
为什么 加比
Why not, Gabby?
依赖一个爱你胜过一切的人
What's wrong with being dependent on someone
有什么错
who loves you with everything he has?
这个决定你不能抛开我去做
This is one decision you can't leave me out of.
我们要么一起做
Either we're in it together,
要么根本不做
or we're not in it at all.
你了解我
You know who I am.
你跟我结婚时就知道
You knew it when you married me.
我一直没变
I haven't changed.
以前你爱的就是我这一点
It used to be the thing you loved about me.
我...
I'll, um...
我先出去一下
I'll come back in a little while.
凯利
Kelly?
我还以为你会去接我
I thought you were gonna pick me up.
是吗
You did?
没有 我在等你 我没出门
No, I was waiting for you. I stayed here.
案子赢了吗
Uh, did you win?
嗯 结案了
Yeah, case is over.
那
And, um,
蕾妮呢
what about Renee?
我恭喜了她
I told her congratulations,
我们也没理由再见面了
and there's no reason to see each other again.
然后我就来了这里
Then I came here.
真是贴心
Grand gesture.
是吗
Huh?
我好想你
I just missed you.
我满脑子都是你
All I think about...is you.
赫夫海恩斯局长
Chief Huffhines.
怎么了
What's going on?
你没听说吗
You didn't hear?
市长刚任命了芝加哥消防局下一任局长
Mayor just appointed the CFD's next commissioner--
卡尔·格里索姆
Carl Grissom.
今天是让我骄傲的一天
Well, this is a proud day for me.
这是我过去四十多年
This is something I have worked hard toward
一直努力的目标
for the last 40 plus years.
我希望能详查芝加哥消防局的方方面面
I look forward to scrutinizing every aspect of the CFD
让芝加哥的第一反应人员
and bringing it in line with what a city as great
力图做到最好
as Chicago can expect from its first responders.
下面我接受提问
And with that, I'll take some questions.
不好意思 请问海切尔队长的办公室在哪里
Excuse me, can you point me to Chief Hatcher's office?
他就在那边
He's right there.
你找我吗
Are you looking for me?
再跟我说说波多黎各的事
Tell me more about Puerto Rico.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表