好吧
O--okay. All right.
你们想象一下 克鲁兹下班之后
Imagine, if you will, Cruz walking into Molly's
走进莫利酒吧 突然
after shift. Suddenly,
他所有最亲爱的朋友一起大喊"生日快乐"
all of his dearest friends shout, "Happy Birthday."
他特别开心 这一切还能更棒吗
Oh, he's overjoyed. Could it get any better?
当然可以了 因为这时从屋里
Yes, it could, because out of the back
走出一个这世上对他最重要的人
comes the most important person to him in the world.
里昂
Leon.
-听起来确实很赞 -我知道很棒
- Yeah, that does sound dope. - I know, it does.
我知道听起来很赞
I know it sounds dope.
把他藏起来
Hide him.
-大家怎么了 -没什么
- What's going on? - Nothing.
-你忙什么呢 -没忙什么
- What's going on with you? - Not much.
队长让所有人去办公区
Chief wants everyone in the bullpen.
-五分钟内 -你是说现在吗
- Five minutes. - Uh, you mean right now?
什么
What?
他会不会想让我们现在就过去呢
I mean, he probably wants us there now?
-我就... -不如你就走...
- Hey, I'm just gonna-- - Why don't you just go--
-我就是想拿三明治 -走吧
- I just wanna have my sandwich. - Come on, let's go.
去看看吧
Check it out.
抱歉 我今早不在
So, I'm sorry I was gone this morning.
我去警院开讲座了
I had a seminar to teach at the academy,
说实话 感觉特别好
and, uh, feeling pretty good about it, if I'm being honest.
栽培祖国花朵
Shaping young minds.
既然我没出席早会
So, since, uh, I missed the morning briefing,
我想尽快回归正常的工作事务
I wanted to get back to normal business as soon as possible.
你们都注意到了 多纳万退休后
So, as you all may have noticed, the bullpen has been
办公区人手不够了
a bit short-staffed since Mrs. Donovan retired.
所以 好在这个问题解决了
So, um, fortunately that has all been addressed.
我们支援组多了一个新成员
We have a new member of our support team,
你们中一些人已经认识她了
and I believe some of you already know her.
请出来吧
Can you come out here, please?
稍后再填表吧 请欢迎
Finish that paperwork later. So please
霍普·夏克诺加入51消防局的大家庭
welcome to the Firehouse 51 family Hope Jacquinot.
霍普 怎么回事
Hope, what's going on?
你肯定吓了一跳 因为我没告诉你
I'm sure you're a little freaked I didn't tell you
我当时在申请这份工作 但事情是
I was applying for the job, but the thing is,
我知道如果我说了 你肯定会有压力
I knew that if I did, you'd feel pressured
觉得要为我跟博登队长说一下
to talk to Chief Boden for me,
我不想让你那么费心
and I didn't want to do that to you.
我觉得 要么靠我自己得到这份工作
I figured that, I'll get this job on my own merits,
要么就没资格干
or I don't deserve it.
我都不知道你要在芝加哥找工作
I didn't even know that you were looking in Chicago.
本来不是
I wasn't.
过去这三周 实在太美好了
These last three weeks, they've been amazing.
我看着你 让我刮目相看
I mean, I see you, and I'm just so impressed
你真厉害 总之 我来这里时
and blown away. Anyway, I was up here
看到办公区的招聘启事
and I saw the job posting on the bulletin board,
我就想 "何不一试 霍普
and I thought, "Why the hell not, Hope?
犹豫什么呢 想回富勒顿吗"
What's stopping you? Fowlerton?"
你早点告诉我就好了
I just--I wish you had told me.
我现在也这么觉得
Well, now I do, too.
但我觉得不让你费心
But I really thought that I was being a good friend
是我的一番好意
by leaving you out of it.
我当时希望
And I was hoping
如果我得到这份工作 你会高兴
that you'd be happy if I got the job.
我高兴 真的
I am. I-I really am.
天呐 谢谢
Oh, my God. Thank you.
你最好了 希尔薇
You're the best, Sylvie.
真心的
I mean that.
好了
Okay.
别说了
Don't.
看来这是调度塔
Well, it seems we've got a little breakdown
出了点问题啊
at the air traffic control tower.
我说真的 没逗你
No, I mean it. I'm serious.
跑道上出了点小事故
A little crash on the runway action.
飞机啊一架撞一架
Just planes knocking into each other.
老惨了 碎片到处都是啊
Ooh, it's rough. Wreckage everywhere.
到处都是
Everywhere!
人生的一课啊 好吧 再见
Life classes... Okay, bye.
话说 你了解多少
Hey, so, uh, what do you know
这个叫霍普的小妞
about this Hope chick?
好像 我也不知道
Seems, um, well, I don't know.
我一共才和她没说过几句话
I've spent all of five minutes with her.
-布莱特怎么说 -她...
- What's Brett saying? - She's...
-她什么 -应该挺好的吧
- She's what? - Supposed to be great.
-你是不是需要 -是
- Oh, do you need to... - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
我需要你上交所有的事故报告
I need to get all of your current incident reports.
我月底才上交
I don't turn those in until the 31st.
莫林斯队长的办公室找你要
Chief Mullins' office requested them
还要你的个人档案
along with your personnel file.
什么
What?
我只是听令行事
I just do what I'm told.
里昂
怎么了哥们 表情这么凝重
Hey, what's up, buddy? You seem stressed.
有吗
Do I?
我这已经给里昂打第二通电♥话♥了
Twice now I've reached out to Leon,
还是直接转语♥音♥信箱
and it's gone straight to voicemail.
他不接我电♥话♥
He's declining my calls.
-他为什么不接 -我不知道 奥蒂斯
- Why would he do that? - I don't know, Otis.
但肯定出了什么事 我知道
But something's not right. I know it.
他那边估计信♥号♥♥不好吧
Well, he's probably just got bad reception.
我读过一篇研究说好多手♥机♥都这样
I read a study that a lot of carriers do that.
信♥号♥♥不好就把电♥话♥转到语♥音♥信箱
Send a call to voicemail when the reception's bad.
-这还有人做研究 -当然有啊
- They did a study on that? - Ah, well, yeah.
就是
Yeah, yeah.
他信了
Come on, he bought it.
你好
Hello?
你好 有...
Hi, yes. Can, uh--
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我听说救了我弟弟的人在这上班
Uh, I was told the people who helped my brother work here.
-谁 -丹·哈里斯
- Who? - Dan Harris.
他 他今天上楼顶想跳楼
He was... He was on a roof today.
-你是瑞秋吧 -是
- Rachel? - Yeah.
对 他 他说起过你
Yeah, he, uh... He talked about you.
-是吗 -是的
- He did? - Yeah.
请进吧
Come on in.
-他还好吗 -用了镇静剂
- How is he? - Sedated.
他们给他的后背做了核磁共振
They did an MRI on his back.
他摔得不轻
He took a pretty hard hit.
我 我只是很高兴他还活着
I'm--I'm just so happy that he's alive.
请坐吧
Um, have a seat.
其实我们也知道他有些问题
It's not that we didn't know that he had problems.
他以前看过心理咨♥询♥ 但他后来不去了
He--He saw a therapist before, but he stopped going.
也不再吃药了
He stopped taking his medication.
"也许他好转了" 我心里想着
"Maybe he's better," I told myself.
奇迹般地好转了
Magically better.
现在最好的事就是你可以让他继续接受治疗
Well, best thing now is you can get him back into it.
这是在医院发现的
This was found at the hospital.
我弟弟今天居然揣着遗书想跳楼
My baby brother was on a roof today with a will in his pocket.
如果不是你 我现在肯定就在
If it wasn't for you, I would be planning
准备他的葬礼了
a funeral right now.
但现在我们在想治疗的办法
But instead we're figuring out treatment.
我想特地上门来谢谢你
I wanted to take a moment and thank you.
谢谢大家 也许这对你们而言
Thank you all. It's probably just
只是一次普通的警情 但对我们来说
another alarm bell to you, but to some of us,
你们拯救了我们的世界
what you do for us is the whole world.
是啊 很高兴有你陪着他
Yeah, we're grateful you're there for him.
让他健康活着
Keep him healthy.
我会的
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表