You had a split-second decision to make.
人命关天
Lives on the line.
他们很多人也经历过这种时候
Most of these guys have been there at some point or another.
给他们点时间 终究会理解的
Just give 'em time, they'll understand.
谢了 特鲁迪
Thanks, Trudy.
客气
Sure.
我送你出去
I'll walk you out.
你还想去参加守夜吗
Still think it's a good idea to go to that vigil?
我想去表示下慰问
I want to pay my respects.
如果气氛不对 我们就走
If there's trouble, we'll leave.
你确定她是真心邀请你的吗
You sure she was being genuine with her invitation?
我觉得是
I figured she was.
那你是怎么说的
Well, what'd you say?
我说好啊 为何不去
I said, yeah, why not?
兄弟啊
Dude, Joe.
怎么了
What "Dude, Joe"?
去做按♥摩♥听起来很好啊
Look, getting a massage sounds a lot better
总比一直宅在公♥寓♥里强
than hanging in the apartment all day.
你不觉得这件事挺私密的吗
Don't you think it's a little intimate?
我们又不是给彼此按♥摩♥
It's not like we're massaging each other.
那随便你吧
Do what you have to do, okay?
不过要记住 布鲁佐试验的关键
Just know that the success of the Bruzotis experiment
在于进退有度...
has always depended on a carefully balanced alchemy--
玩游戏时间适当
Well-timed game nights
还有尊重个人空间
And respect for personal space.
要是被你毁了 我会很不开心
So if you ruin this, I will not be happy.
辛迪到底在生什么气
What exactly was Cindy mad about?
你也知道 她说我没有让安娜贝拉
Well, she says that I didn't give Annabelle, you know,
得到"真正的消防体验"
quote unquote "The real firehouse experience,"
我不知道那是什么
whatever that is.
你带她上消防车了吗
Did you take her on the truck?
什么 当然没有
What? Heck no!
车上那么多锋利的螺丝 安全带也全坏了
That hunk of bolts with the busted safety belts,
你疯了吗
are you out of your mind?
那你有没有给她介绍云梯
Yeah, how about a ladder demonstration?
你给她讲了引擎泵的工作原理吗
Did you show her how the engine pump works?
穆奇 你知道引擎泵的工作原理吗
Mouch, do you know how an engine pump works?
不过这件事我支持辛迪
Yeah, I'm with Cindy on this one.
昨天你让她看太多电视了
There was a lot of TV going on yesterday.
好吧 算了
Okay, fine, all right?
也许我确实做得有点少 但是
You know, maybe I could've done more, but, I mean,
难道让我女儿决定
is it so bad if my little girl
不选择她爸爸的这个危险工作
decides that she doesn't want to do some dangerous job
有那么糟吗
that her dad does?
她也不傻
I mean, she's a smart kid.
好吧 我的意思是你女儿也很有主见
Okay, all I'm saying is that your little girl is her own person.
也许有一天 她就会打你一个措手不及
And one day, she might throw you a curveball.
她才八岁 应该过几年才会出现
She's eight! I got a few years before she comes home
打鼻环的情况吧
with a nose ring.
对吧
Right?
我们不必留很久
We don't have to stay long,
就待一会儿 捐了钱 就可以走
stick around for a minute, make a donation, head out.
我听你的
I'll follow your lead.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你们是家人 朋友 还是同事
You folks family, friends, or with the department?
你们俩看起来很眼熟 我只是记不起在哪见过了
You both look familiar, I just can't remember where.
我是马特·凯西 这是我妻子道森
I'm Matt Casey, and this is my wife, Gabriela Dawson.
我们昨晚见过
We, uh--met last night.
我也是这么想的
That's what I thought.
-你是消防员 -是的
- You a fireman. - I am.
-你们都是 -医护人员
- Both of you? - Paramedic.
不过都是一个单位的
Same house though.
我们只是想来表示我们的哀悼
We just wanted to come, pay our respects.
基夫是个好人
Keefe was a good guy.
少有的好人
You know, one of the really rare ones.
我能想象到
I can imagine.
不 兄弟 你想象不到
No, man, you can't.
基夫是那种
Keefe was the kind of guy
让他身边的人变得更好的人
that made everyone around him better.
他让我变得更好
He made me better.
现在呢
And now...what?
留下了妻子
Leaves behind a wife.
没孩子 还有一堆空计划
There's no kids, a bunch of empty plans.
这如何让人接受得了
How do you make sense of that?
我不知道
I don't know.
喝点什么吗
You drinking something?
-不 不用了 -不用了 谢谢
- No, no. - No, we're good, thanks.
来吧 我给你介绍几个人
Come on. I'll introduce you to some of the guys.
下午好 你准备好了吗
Good afternoon, are you ready for bliss?
准备好百分之九十了
Uh...well, I'm about 90% ready for bliss.
我 我还在等我的同伴 他迟到了
I'm--I'm still waiting on my spa partner, he's running late.
-没问题 -那个...
- Not a problem. - And--
说明一下
And just--just to be clear,
我说的同伴 不是男朋友的那种
when I say partner, I don't mean it in a romantic sense.
-当然 -我们是朋友
- Sure. - We're friends.
可以问问你的意见吗
Um, could I ask your advice?
我怎么确定在这种情况下
How do I make sure that I don't send the wrong message
我没有让他会错意
in this scenario?
他是一个脸上总是挂着美好微笑的人
I mean, he's a very sweet guy with a smile
你永远都不会希望看到他脸上的笑容消失
that you never want to see go away,
也不是说没有感觉
and it's not as if there aren't feelings there anymore,
只是我不想领着他走
it's just I don't want to lead him on.
抱歉 抱歉 我尽快赶来了
Sorry, sorry, came as fast as I could.
不 不 是...
Oh, no, no, ha, it's--
对了 克鲁兹家里有事
Oh, yeah, Cruz had a family thing,
具体什么事我不太清楚
didn't really catch the details.
我们最后可以把这些袍子带走吗
Do we get to keep these robes at the end?
还是要收费
Or is there some sort of charge for that?
我去叫你们的女按♥摩♥师
I'll go get your masseuses.
这薄皮点得好
Mmm, good call on the thin crust.
我能再吃三个
I could eat, like, three more.
-我不介意 -很好
- I won't judge. - Okay, good.
我室友
The guy that I--that I stay with,
他总是在冰箱里存很多吃的
he always keeps us stocked in the fridge.
是那个消防队的家伙 是吗
This is the, um, Squad guy, right?
是
Yep.
你们在一起住多久了
How long you guys been living together?
没多久
Not long.
我刚... 我失去了我的公♥寓♥
It just--I--I lost my apartment
他让我在他那住着
and he let me crash.
就这样
That's all.
咱们能聊点别的吗
Can we talk about something else?
-可以 -好
- Yes, we can. - Okay.
我公♥司♥的同事说他有个计划
Guy in my company says he has this plan.
他想捉弄一下
He wants to pull a prank on some old friends
他学校的老朋友
from his academy class--
还有...
It's also...
这不是永久的
it's not a permanent thing,
和西弗莱德住在一起的情况
this whole living situation with Severide.
我只是想说清楚
And I just wanted to put that out there
以防你担心
just in case you were worried.
我没担心
I wasn't.
-好 -总之 布莱斯
- Okay. - So anyway, Bryce--
就是他
he's the guy.
局长 你要喝什么
Hey, Chief. What are you having?
纯威士忌 还有凯利点的东西
Scotch neat, plus another of whatever
再来一杯
Kelly's having over here.
我不用了 谢谢
I'm straight, thanks.
我听说快要恭喜你了
I hear congratulations are in order.
总部有消息说要嘉奖你
Word at headquarters is you're getting a commendation
制♥服♥囚犯
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表