我想到你把运动衫忘在我家了
It occurred to me you left your sweatshirt at my place.
你想进来吗
Would you like to come in?
这不是个好主意
This is not a good idea.
可能就这一次
Maybe it's a one-time thing.
喂 你不能进来
Hey! You can't be in here.
我们必须立刻离开这里
We gotta get out of the building now.
趴下
Get down!
-你叫什么名字 -布瑞亚
What's your name? - It's Bria.
-我把药放回去了 -那药不是给我的
- I put the drugs back. - They weren't for me.
你怎么样了
Hey. How you doing?
听说你还在这里
Heard you were still here, so,
我就过来看看你
figured I'd swing by and check on you.
他们说有脑震荡 但我感觉还好
They said it's a concussion, but I feel fine.
是啊 他们对待头部伤都很小心
Yeah, they're always extra careful with head injuries.
我爸爸过来医院做拉伸 所以
My dad was just in the hospital for a stretch, and uh--
这些很有用
these are pretty useful.
其实我玩疯狂扑克很厉害
In fact, I became the reigning queen of Crazy Eights.
真厉害
Congrats.
有兴趣吗
Interested?
也许吧 有
I guess so. Yeah.
好的
Alright.
奖品是深盘披萨
Winner gets a deep dish pizza.
大小鬼可替所有牌 不可以悔牌
Jokers are wild. No backsies.
这下你笑了
You laugh now...
奖品翻倍 两盘披萨吧
Let's make it two pizzas.
够大胆
Bold move.
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
你在做什么
What're you doing?
桌子不稳
Tired of the wobble.
垫张纸到桌脚啊
Well, jam paper under the legs.
我才不听一个用胶带
I'm not taking advice from the woman
把镜子贴在墙上的女人的意见呢
that duct-tapes her mirror to the wall.
一个聪明的男人
How does such a smart guy
怎么会想不到如此简单的解决方式呢
miss the most obvious solutions?
垫纸这招我早就试过了
Paper was the first thing I tried.
好啊
Hey, what's up?
我上班前去了趟医院
I swung by the hospital before shift
去看了诊所火灾里的那个女孩 布瑞亚
to check on that girl from the clinic fire, Bria.
偷药的那个吗
The, uh-- the drug thief?
对 她体内没有药
Yeah, she didn't have any drugs in her system.
-拿去卖♥♥ -不知道
- Selling then? - I don't know.
感觉有什么事隐藏在后面
Something's off with the whole picture.
护士说她没什么人来探病
The nurses say she doesn't get a lot of visitors.
或者说完全没有
Or any.
可能她有父亲吧
Supposedly there's a dad in the picture,
但我没见过 我也不想逼她
but I--I didn't see him and I didn't wanna push.
你见过她
I mean, you met her.
你觉得她还正常吧
She seems like an okay kid, right?
我只见过她一面 但是 没错
I only talked to her for a sec, but yeah,
看起来不是个麻烦的孩子
she didn't seem like trouble.
她来了
Oh, there she is.
-什么 -什么什么
- What? - What "What?"
本来轮到你去买♥♥杂货了
You were supposed to make the grocery run for the apartment.
我们的卷纸就剩两卷了
We're down to two rolls of Angel Soft.
好吧
Oh, right.
我下班了就去
I'll do it right after shift.
买♥♥有芦荟的那种
Hey. Get the kind with aloe.
知道了
Noted.
他是谁
So who's the guy?
什么
Sorry?
你整个周末都不着家
You were barely home all weekend.
坦白了吧 你在约会呢
Go on, spill it. You're seeing someone.
我不用我的舍友在全消防局
I don't need my roommates broadcasting what I do
播报我下班后在干什么
off-shift to the entire firehouse.
这才是舍友要干的
That's the whole point of being roommates.
我只能说
Well, all I'll say is,
我见谁或者什么时候见这不关任何人的事
it's not anyone's business who I see or when I see him.
我猜一下
I have a guess.
好吧
Okay.
你藏着不说这很可爱
You know, that's cute that you don't wanna tell us,
但大家都知道你守不住秘密的
but everyone knows you can't keep a secret.
我不会再对此说一个字了
I am not gonna say another word on the subject.
是安东尼奥
It's Antonio.
你♥爸♥爸住院的时候我们重新联♥系♥上了
We reconnected when your dad was in the hospital.
结果一发不可收拾
It was just a moment that turned into more moments,
但我发誓 这和上次不一样
but I swear, it's not the same thing as last time.
我们都不想正式定关系
I mean, neither of us wants to make it a thing.
-布莱特 -我知道 我是说
- Brett. - I know. I'm telling you.
听着
Listen--
61号♥救护车 81号♥云梯车
Ambo 61. Truck 81.
变更地址确认
Change of address verified.
他在给我开超速罚单
He was writing me a speeding ticket,
那辆车不知道从哪儿冒出来了
and then the car just swerved out of nowhere.
-你受伤了吗 -没有 但他
- Were you hurt? - Not me, but he's--
这边 来帮忙
Over here. Help!
没事 有我在 路易斯
It's okay. I got you, Louis.
芝加哥烈焰
第六季第八集
我按住了
I got pressure on it.
我在查车牌
I was running the plates.
路易斯站在窗边
Louis was hanging by the window.
那辆车不知道从哪里冒了出来 没看见我们
That truck came out of nowhere, it never saw us.
砰 路易斯就被撞飞了
Bam! Louis goes flying like he's made of nothing.
奥蒂斯 切开篱笆
Otis, let's cut the fence away.
道森 你看看能否保持稳定
Dawson, see if you can stabilize it.
这只是例行公事
It was just a routine stop.
才不是
Ain't nothing routine.
她超速了 我们刚喝咖啡
She was speeding. We just got our coffee.
路易斯 保持清醒 路易斯
Hey, Louis. Stay with me, Louis.
-你叫什么名字 -哈里斯 杰夫·哈里斯
- Hey, what's your name? - Harris. Jeff Harris.
你们能快点吗
Hey, can you guys move any faster?
他快死了 快点啊
He's dying here. C'mon!
我们在尽全力了 哥们
We're doing everything we can, pal.
哈里斯 你得放手
Harris, we need you to let go
好让医护人员包扎伤口
so the paramedics can pack the wound.
你们在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
我们不能动尖木桩 得等外科医生拔
We gotta leave the picket in until a surgeon can remove it.
-什么 -我们只能尽力止血
- What? - All we can do is stop the blood as best we can.
那他几秒后就会死
He'll be dead in seconds!
哈里斯 你得冷静
Harris, you need to calm down.
让他们工作
Let 'em do their jobs.
开始了
Here we go.
快啊 快啊
Come on. Come on.
你为什么这么慢
Hey, why are you moving so slow?
够了 你得后退
All right enough, you gotta step back.
别碰我
Get off of me.
哈里斯 看着我
Harris, look at me.
你搭档受伤了 我懂
Your partner's hurt, I get it.
你想为他讨回公道吗
You wanna do right by him?
走开 让医护人员送他去医院
Walk away, let the paramedics get him to Med.
好吗
Alright?
-那人失了智 -好了 大家就...
- Guy lost his marbles. - Alright, everyone just--
切割完了 送他上救护车吧
Okay, he's free. Let's get him in the ambo.
担架小心点
Easy with the backboard.
没问题
Okay, we got him.
我护送你们
Hey, I'll give you an escort.
瞧瞧谁来了市里
Look who swooped into town.
朱利安
Julian.
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace.
你好啊
What's up, man?
你好吗 还好吧
How you doing? You alright?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表