他汀类药物
Statins.
好 我就位了
All right, I'm in position.
好 你可以进入了
All right, you're clear for entry.
李尔先生 能卷起那边的袖子吗
Hey, Mr. Lehr, will you roll that sleeve up for me?
叫我乔治
George.
好 乔治
Okay, George.
放松 让我量你的血压
Just relax while I check your pressure.
传输过程
好 高压118 低压70
Okay. 118/70.
很正常
Perfectly normal.
我有许多工作要做 所以
Well, I really have a lot of work to do, so...
当然 当然 没问题
Oh, yeah, of course, of course, no problem.
我们要快速听听
we're just gonna take a listen
你的心音
to your heart sounds real quick.
这要多久
And how long is this gonna take?
就一分钟
Just a minute.
传输过程
吸气
Breathe in.
呼气
Out.
就这样 再来一次
That's it. Do it again.
很好 再来一次
Good, again.
好 行了
Okay, okay, that's it.
-我不做了 我没事 -嗯
- I'm done. I'm fine, I'm fine. - Oh, well,
我们得测你的血糖
we have to get your blood sugar.
我是说
I mean...
既然从上次见面后
But since it seems like you've gotten your medical license
你考了医生执照 我想这个可以不测
since the last time we saw you, I guess we can pass.
希尔薇 不如你记下
Actually, you know what, Sylvie, why don't you mark down
病人拒绝健康检查
that the patient is refusing his wellness check.
如果之后他出了事 那不怪我们
If anything happens to him in the future, it won't be on us.
吸气
In.
传输过程
呼气
Out.
-什么情况 -我不知道
- What's this? - I don't know.
是你的人吗
Is that your guy?
是谢帕德吗
Is it Shepard?
我不知道
I don't know.
你们能在这里等着吗
Can you guys wait here?
实际上 我们检查完了 可以走了
Actually, you know what? We're done, we can go.
等等
Wait.
我们得结束任务
Okay. We gotta call it.
我得保护我的医护人员
I gotta protect my paramedics.
按兵不动 队长
Just sit tight, Chief.
就差一点了
We're this close.
艾德蒙
Edmund.
不是他 不是谢帕德
It's not him, it's not Shepard.
那是谁
Who is it then?
这是我弟弟艾德蒙
This is my brother, Edmund.
这些是医护人员
These are a couple of paramedics.
他们想给我做健康检查
They want to do some kind of wellness check.
支票呢
Where are the checks?
在办公室
In the office.
鲁塞克 立刻离开
Ruzek, get out of there immediately.
传输过程
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on...
我真的有许多工作要做
So I really do have a lot of work to do.
-我们能不能... -艾德蒙
- Can we just wrap this-- - Hey, Edmund.
心脏病是遗传病
heart disease is hereditary.
如果你有阵子没做检查了
So if you haven't had a checkup in a while,
我强烈推荐
I highly recommend it.
我会牢记在心的
I'll keep that in mind.
好
Great.
好 李尔先生 你的血压正常
Okay, well, Mr. Lehr, your pressure is good,
血糖正常 肺音清晰
your blood sugar's normal, your lung sounds are clear.
很高兴你身体好些了
We are pleased that you're doing better.
非常高兴
Totally pleased.
来吧
Come on.
搞定了
We got it.
他们安全了
They're clear.
刚得到了道森的消息 他们都没事
Just heard from Dawson. They're both fine.
进行得很顺利
Went off without a hitch.
我告诉布莱特 他们一没事就打电♥话♥给我
I told Brett to call me the moment they were safe.
她肯定以为我会告诉你
I'm sure she assumed I'd tell you.
谢谢你 队长
Thanks, Captain.
你没事吧 克鲁兹
You all right, Cruz?
是啊 只是很担心
Yeah, just, uh, worried.
没事
It's all good.
怎么了
What's up?
扎克想让我见他妹妹
Zach wants me to meet his sister.
她要来市里了 有好多事要做
She's coming to town, and it's a whole to-do.
两天前 你还说你想搬走
Two days ago, you were saying that you wanted to move out
因为跟我的关系很奇怪
because it's getting weird with me,
现在你在担心他妹妹吗
and now, you're worried about his sister?
我知道 但见他的家人
I know, but meeting his family,
他也许会带上牧师和十辆豪车
I mean, he might as well come with a priest and ten limos,
因为就是那意思
because that's what that means.
好吧
Okay.
我就打算告诉他
Look, I'm just-I'm just gonna tell him
稍微缓一缓
to tap the brakes, just a little.
你忙活吧
I'll let you work on that.
我得告诉你 你的医护人员做得很棒
I gotta tell you, your paramedics did great.
是啊 毫无意外
Yeah, there's no surprise there.
他们每天都处理不可预知的情况
They walk into unpredictable situations every day,
他们可不靠武器
and they do it without a weapon.
我从来没担心他们自行处理的能力
I was never worried about their ability to handle themselves,
但是谢谢你保护他们安全
but thanks for keeping them safe.
我知道你有保留
I know you had your reservations.
我想告诉你 谢谢你帮我们
I want you to know I appreciate you helping us out.
接下来怎么做
What happens next?
我们整理乔治·李尔的邮件
Well, we sort through all of George Lehr's e-mails.
他若想跟谢帕德联♥系♥ 现在我们会做好准备
He tries to make contact with Shepard, now we'll be ready.
我想说 我愿意尽力帮忙
I will say I'm ready to help in any way we can.
我们的人会提高警惕
Our people will have their antennae up.
不胜感激
Much obliged.
谢谢
Thanks.
虽然她们有些不自然
It got a little too close for comfort,
但她们都泰然自若处理了
but they both handled themselves with aplomb.
听见了吗 队长说了泰然自若
You hear that? Chief just used the word "Aplomb."
你想的是什么
Well, what'd you expect?
3号♥抢险车 爆♥炸♥ 南卡戴尔街8412号♥
Squad Three, explosion, 8412 South Kedvale...
有爆♥炸♥
Explosion.
那里是片住♥宅♥区
That's a residential neighborhood.
你有没有觉得安东尼奥不知道自己在做什么
You get the feeling Antonio doesn't know what he's doing?
怎么突然这么问
Where's this coming from?
他自己的案子陷入困境
Well, he gets into a bind on his own case.
却找给布莱特和道森帮他干脏活儿
He's gotta call Brett and Dawson to do his dirty work?
这不就像里昂那事儿吗
It's like Leon.
安东尼奥让他戴窃听器
Antonio had him wear a wire.
结果他去别地方待了三年
It cost him three years of his life.
里昂现在没事了
Leon's doing good now!
是 但那不代表...
Yeah, but that doesn't mean--
克鲁兹 你得专心点
Cruz, you need to focus.
卡普 托尼 检查引擎盖底下
Hey, Cap, Tony, check under the hood.
确保火不会再起来
Make sure that fire doesn't flare up again.
我目击了全程
I saw the whole thing.
珍妮特从她的房♥子里出来
Janet came out of her house.
我像往常一样冲她招手
I--I waved to her like I always do.
我们两家是20年的邻居了
We've shared a lawn for 20-something years.
然后她坐上车
She--she gets in her car,
倒出车道 换挡准备往前开
backs out of the driveway, puts it in gear to go forward,
然后就是巨大的一声爆♥炸♥
and an explosion like you've never heard.
好的 女士
Okay, ma'am.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表