您在这别乱走 警♥察♥会想询问你的
You stay here; the police are gonna want to talk to you.
我正在回家路上
I was on my way home,
听到对讲机里传来"爆♥炸♥"这词
heard the word "explosion" on the scanner.
所以... 情报组现在有点神经质了
So... Intelligence is a little jumpy right now.
是 也有理由的
Yeah, for good reason.
我在底盘下面找到了这个
Found this underneath the chassis.
和以前是一样的材质
It's the same material as before.
这可不是小孩子从网上学做的土炸♥弹♥
This is not just some kid making a pipe bomb off the internet.
这是专业手法
This is professional work.
-失陪一下 -好
- Excuse me, guys. - Yep.
喂 博伊特在你边上吗
Hey, is Voight right by you?
好 你能找到他
All right, will you find him,
跟他说我在南卡戴尔街8412号♥吗
tell him I'm at 8412 South Kedvale?
我们的嫌犯又出手了
And that this is our guy. He's struck again.
车里的女性叫珍妮特·鲍威尔
So the woman in the car is Janet Powell.
是我们的嫌犯拉里·谢帕德的岳母
u202dShe's the mother-in-law of our man, Larry Shepard.
我们重点关注的是媒体目标
We were looking at media targets,
没管家庭成员
not extended family members.
这说明他的行为升级 更危险了
Which means he's escalating and twice as dangerous.
今天早上的笔记本电脑有用吗
The laptop this morning, did it help?
我们希望有
We're hopeful.
如果谢帕德需要更多东西
I mean, if Shepard requires more supplies,
他就肯定联♥系♥李尔
he's gonna have to reach out.
我还让安东尼奥守在乔治·李尔家
I also got Antonio sitting on George Lehr's house
以防他想亲自去联♥系♥
in case he tries to make personal contact.
你还需要我们干什么吗 队长
Hey, do you need us for anything else, Chief?
没了 收拾东西回去吧
No, you guys can pack up and go.
3号♥抢险车 收拾东西 我们走
Squad Three, back it up, let's go.
收到 副队长
Copy that, Lieutenant.
队长 如果消防队
Chief, look, if the firehouse responds
出的任何火警或危险品事故有反常
to any fire or haz-mat calls where anything seems unusual,
哪怕只是觉得不对劲
even if you just get a bad hit,
请联♥系♥我们 我们会来现场的
give us a call, we'll come out to the scene.
-明白了 -好
- Understood. - All right.
-走了队长 -谢谢
- Chief. - Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
我跟她说了这很危险
I tell her this is dangerous,
但她就是不听
but she doesn't listen to me!
我跟她说里昂的事
I tried to tell her about Leon,
她根本不在乎
but she basically ignored it.
我跟她说 "拜托你一结束就给我打电♥话♥"
I tell her, "Please, call me as soon as it's done."
她怎么做的 屁都没做
What'd she do? Nothing!
道森打给凯西
Dawson calls Casey and says
让他告诉我别担心吗
tell him to tell me not to worry?
你是想让她每出完61号♥救护车的
Do you want her to report back to you
一个任务 就跟你报告吗
after every call that 61 goes on?
别跟我来这套 好吗
Don't give me that, all right?
警铃一响就是危险情况
Just because things get dangerous when the bells go off,
不代表她没事就得自找危险
doesn't mean that she has to go looking for trouble.
帮我躲起来
Hide me.
你觉得我是疯了吗
You think I'm being crazy?
没有 但你觉得要是布莱特和安东尼奥
No, I don't, but do you think you'd have this reaction
之前没在一起 你还会是这反应吗
if there wasn't this history between Brett and Antonio?
什么 这和他们俩之间
What? This has nothing to do with
那些破事 一点关系也没有
whatever the hell's going on between them.
行吧 但现在这事顺利解决
Yeah, okay, but this thing went off without a hitch.
她平安回来了
She's back safe and sound,
所以 或许你关注结果就行
so maybe now just focus on that.
好吗
Okay?
-队长 -队长
- Captain. - Captain.
怎么回事
What is this about?
我跟布莱特说 每次我想躲什么人
I told Brett that I come in here and I lower the blinds
就会进来这里拉下帘子
whenever I'm trying to avoid someone.
对 我总是问 "道森在哪"
Yeah, I'm always like, "Where's Dawson?"
大家都说 "不知道"
And everyone's like, "I don't know."
现在我知道了
Now I know.
所以你继续该干嘛干嘛
So you just go about your usual,
我们就在你这待到轮班结束
and we're gonna hang out in here for the rest of the shift.
看来你是没仔细考虑过啊
Seems like you haven't put too much thought into it.
没错 我们没有
You're right, we haven't.
是因为克鲁兹吗
Is this about Cruz?
有点儿吧
A little.
基本就是
Yeah, pretty much.
-他是你的室友 -对
- He's your roommate. - Yeah.
而且他因为我们帮安东尼奥的事火冒三丈
And he's ticked about us helping Antonio.
好吧 这样好了
Okay, you know what?
我下楼去蓝色办公室
I'm gonna go down to the blue office
那个我当初就该抓住机会搬进去的地方
that I should've moved into when I had the chance.
布莱特 我认识乔很久了
Brett, I've known Joe for a long time.
他藏不住脾气是因为他在乎
He wears his emotions on his sleeve because he cares.
他心里不坏的
There's nothing surface about him.
西弗莱德
Severide!
警局说今天的受害者
They say the victim today
是他们头号♥嫌疑人的岳母
was the mother-in-law of the prime suspect.
显然是的
Apparently.
是 你不觉得有点奇怪吗
Yeah, that don't seem a little off to you?
那跟霍尔斯特德说的犯罪模式不符
It didn't fit the pattern according to Halsted.
对 我也是这么想的
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking about.
犯罪模式
Patterns.
我知道我处理纵火案的经验
Now, I know I don't have as much arson experience
不如你或你♥爸♥丰富
as you or your father,
但我还记得自♥制♥炸♥弹♥
but I seem to remember IEDs.
它们需要经过一定的练习
They require a certain amount of practice
才能真正用在目标身上
before someone deploys them out in the wild.
理论上 纵火犯会想要
Yeah, theoretically, the arsonist wants to test
测试一下炸♥药♥的威力
the power of the explosives
防止达不到预期目的
so they don't fall short of their goal, I guess.
对
Right.
所以可能还会有一两个试验
So there might have been a trial run or two.
在某个没有危险的地方
Some place that didn't raise any red flags at the time.
对 继续
Yeah. Go on.
所以如果有工作区或者演习区...
So if there's a workspace or a practice area--
我们怎么找得到在哪
How do we go about finding that?
我有个主意
I got an idea.
哈勃队长
Captain Hubble.
博登队长 凯利
Chief Boden, Kelly,
我猜猜 你们是为了爆♥炸♥案来的
let me guess, you guys are here about the bombings.
是的
Yeah, we are.
别担心 我派了我最得力的下属
Don't worry, I've got my best people on it.
物证很充足
The physical evidence is strong,
我们都保留下来了
and we're preserving every last bit of it.
如果警署有嫌疑人 我们可把他和袭击联♥系♥到一起
If CPD has a suspect, we will connect him to the attacks.
这就是问题所在
That's the problem.
他们没有任何监禁起来的嫌疑人
They don't have any suspect in custody.
这方面我们或许能帮得上忙
We might be able to help you with that.
好
Okay.
你有办法找出
Do you have a way to sort
居民打来的火警电♥话♥吗
through arson calls by neighborhood?
当然 我们能找到过去20年
Sure, we can sort through every call
消防局作出响应的每一通电♥话♥
CFD's responded to in the last 20 years,
但是这对数据库管理有很大的要求
but it requires some heavy database management.
为什么
Why?
我们得查一下摩根街4215号♥
We need to look at any calls within a two mile area
两英里范围内的所有电♥话♥
of 4215 South Morgan.
谢帕德家
Shepard's residence.
近一两年的
Going back maybe a year or two.
你们知道有很多人
You guys understand a lot of people are waiting
等着这个报告吧
on this report.
我们知道这是一个很大的请求
Look, we know this is a big ask.
但是如果不是觉得有效果的话
But we wouldn't bother you
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表