Working in PR means
你代表芝加哥消防局的公众形象
you're the public face of the CFD.
你就可以
So you could...
提出一些对你比较重要的问题
speak up for issues that are important to you.
比如女性的问题
You know, women's issues,
城市员工的问题
city employee issues,
这些公众不会知道的事
things the general public never knew about us.
我从来没这样想过
I never thought about that.
我只是提出一种
Just looking at it from a...
不同视角
different angle.
我是个消防员 穆奇
I'm a firefighter, Mouch.
今天我们在餐厅屋顶上时
When we were on that roof today...
我满脑子都是
all I could think about was getting
要让那对母女平安
that mom and that baby to safety.
什么都不能阻止我
Nothing was gonna stop me.
哪怕让我背着一千磅的东西
You could have put 1,000 pounds on my back,
哪怕把现场火情调高一百万度
you could have turned the fire up a million degrees
我还是会去救她们
and I still would made that save.
你为什么想当消防员
What made you want to pick up a Halligan?
最开始的时候
I mean, in the beginning?
我爬进了一辆不该乱爬的车
I climbed into a car I shouldn't have.
我能成功活下来
And the only reason I climbed out
全靠芝加哥消防局搜救队
was 'cause of the CFD rescue squad.
后来我在医院就做了决定
So I made a decision in the hospital.
我说"将来我也要救人于危难之中"
I said, "I'm gonna lift people out of bad places too."
现在正是如此
So that's what I do.
算了
You know what...
不说这个了 遥控器给我
Enough about this. Give me that flicker.
史黛拉去哪儿了
Hey, where's Stella?
她提前下班了
Eh, she ducked out early.
她不想搞得人心惶惶 你理解吧
She didn't want to make a scene of it, you know.
这是她原话
Her words.
是这样
Hey. So...
虽然现在可能时机不合适
This might be totally not the time, but...
我之前在看多纳万女士桌上的文件
I was looking through the files on Mrs. Donovan's desk,
发现分配给春季野餐的那笔钱
and it turns out that the money allotted for the Spring Picnic
一直没有用
was never used,
所以现在我们手上
which means that we have $900
多出了900美金
in the petty cash fund.
我那天听到你们在聊
I overheard you guys talking the other day
需要一个户外烧烤架
about needing a new outside barbecue grill.
所以我就想
I thought maybe...
可以用这笔钱买♥♥一个
I could use that money to get one.
你想错了
You were wrong.
这个时机很好
It was exactly the right time
我们很想听到这样的好消息
for us to here this kind of news so...
谢了 霍普
Thanks, Hope.
我们很感激你的工作热情
We appreciate your energy around here.
非常感谢
Means a lot.
我会去搞定
I'll make it happen.
打包早餐带走吗
Breakfast to go?
对 第三班的克洛斯基总是会带油炸糕
Yeah, Colopsky on third shift always brings in Firecakes.
我想说
So...
我来这里也有一段时间了
Now that I've been here a little while
也没有被康妮吓跑
and I'm not so intimidated by Connie,
所以...
I was thinking...
我们可以找个时间聚一聚
maybe we should hang out again sometime.
比如今晚
Like tonight.
我今晚有别的事 不过谢了
Uh, I got plans tonight, but thanks.
那就下次吧
Another time then.
下次
Another time.
-你准备好了吗 -没有
- You all ready? - No.
谢谢你告诉我
Thanks for telling me.
非常感谢
I appreciate it.
我会的 我会处理好
I will. I'll take care of it.
谢谢你 查克
Thanks, Chuck.
刚才55区的查克·戴维斯打来电♥话♥
That was Chuck Davis from the 55th Ward.
你♥爸♥给他打了个电♥话♥
He got a call from your father,
报出我的名号♥
throwing my name around,
规划的事找人家帮忙
asking for a zoning favor.
我跟他说过 别拿这事烦你
I-I told him not to bother you with that stuff.
他没烦我 直接绕过了我
Well, he didn't. He went around me.
我会好好说他一顿
I'm gonna give him an earful.
我现在忙着想办法
I'm trying to figure out
看怎样才能让斯黛拉留在51消防队
if there's any way to keep Stella at 51,
可现在还要听生气的议员
and then I'm dealing with phone calls
跟我在电♥话♥上发火
from pissed-off alderman.
我明白
I hear you.
我会处理好
I will take care of it.
你好
Hello.
我
I, uh...
我看到你们的告示
I noticed your sign out front.
我也开酒吧
I'm a fellow bar owner.
只是很好奇 想来看看你们要不要卖♥♥什么
I was just, uh, curious to see what you had for sale.
你就这样进来蚕食我的尸骨对吗
Just gonna come in and pick the meat off my carcass,
是不是这个意思
isn't that about it?
-不是的 先生 我... -爸 别这样
- Uh, no sir. I just- - Dad, please.
抱歉 先生 请进 随意看看
I'm sorry, sir. Come in, look around all you want.
你确定吗
Uh, are you sure?
-会不会... -不必担心他
- I don't want to- - Don't worry about him.
他不愿接受现实
He's um--didn't want to face the music,
但事实如此
but here we are.
他开这家酒吧花了三十年
30 years he put this bar together,
一次贷款失败就功亏一篑
and it only took one bad loan to bring it all down.
真的很可惜
It's a shame, really.
你是 他女儿吗
You're...his daughter?
对 我叫莉莉
Yes, Lily.
你好 我叫布莱恩
Hi. Uh, Brian.
你刚才是不是说也开酒吧
Did I hear you own a bar too?
莫利
Uh...Molly's.
-莫利酒吧 -我知道
- Molly's bar. - Yeah, um...
天花上有闪闪发光的灯
Twinkle lights on the ceiling
-我很喜欢 -你去过吗
- I love that place. - You've been?
-对 -挺好
- I have. - Cool.
我一直跟我爸说
I kept telling Dad,
"来看看莫利酒吧"
"Hey, come check out Molly's,"
但他不听
but he wouldn't hear of it.
他是嫉妒
He's jealous.
不说这个
Anyway,
你要是看上什么中意的
if you can find a home for anything here...
就告诉我
let me know.
爸 请尽快给我回电
Dad, call me back as soon as possible.
赫尔曼 得建个舞台唱歌♥用
Herrmann, we need a big ol' stage for music.
-行了 -怎么 我说得不对吗
- Hey. - What, right?
悠着点
Easy.
她今晚不工作吗
Is she not working tonight?
她早下班后就来喝酒了
She clocked out and bottoms up.
-她喝了多少 -两杯
- How many has she had? - Two.
你是说我倒给她的两杯
You talking about the two that I poured her,
还是你倒给她的
or the two that you poured her?
听着 问题 问题
Look, the problem--the problem with
有些人 有些人
some of the people-- some of the people
-好了 -进来
- Hey. - That come in
够了 好了 可以了
Hey, that's enough. Come on, that's it.
-好了 -我们不用...
- Come on. - We don't have to--
-我们不用走的 -不 我们该走了
- We don't have to go. - Ah, no. We're gonna go.
凯利 好了 好了
Kelly, okay, all right.
再见 我...
Bye! I'm--
-再见 -对不起
- Bye. - I'm sorry.
别这样 你不用这样
Stop. You don't have to.
-好了 -好吧 好吧
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表