-那是谁 -她叫蕾妮
- Who is that? - Her name's Renee.
她告诉西弗莱德她怀了他的孩子
She told Severide she was carrying his baby,
但她自己清楚那是别人的
even though she knew it was someone else's.
我搬回来是为了我的律所处理的公益诉讼案
I moved back to take the lead in a pro bono case,
我真的很需要帮忙
but I could really use some help.
克兰尼诺 你去哪了
Colannino, where'd you go?
我要找到他 队长
I gotta get him, Chief.
赫尔曼
Herrmann!
他回头来找我
He was headed back in, looking for me.
局长
Commissioner!
我希望能确保把接力棒
I want to make sure I leave this department
交给和我一样热爱这份工作的人
in the hands of someone who loves it as much as I do.
我的那些同学 人家都有妈妈帮忙
My friends at school have moms to help...
你现在有我了
Well, now you have me.
我想再开始试试
I want to start trying again.
我们...
We, uh...
在上班前还有一点时间
Have a little time before our shift starts.
我还有机会把你引诱回...
Any chance I can lure you back to the...
卧室吗
Bedroom?
我们走
Let's go.
备孕真是一个负担
It's such a burden trying to get pregnant.
是啊 真的挺累人的
Oh, yeah, it's really a chore.
汽车车体修理厂的开放空间
In the open layout of the body shop,
排满了车子 在可视条件低的情况下
vehicles lined up, one looking like the next
进行搜寻工作
in a low-visibility environment,
很容易就能理解消防员是怎么迷失方向的
it's easy to understand how the firefighters got disoriented.
陪审团认为将克兰尼诺副队的死
The panel feels it would be irresponsible
怪罪于任何人头上
to assign any blame in the tragic death
都是不负责任的
of Lieutenant Colannino.
也许我们可以将这次悲剧
Maybe we could use this tragedy
当作一次学习机会
as a learning opportunity,
把这个事件融入到消防学校培训
incorporate the scenario into academy training
以及日常训练当中
and active duty drills.
确保这类事件不再发生
Make sure it never happens again.
是个好主意 队长 谢谢
That's a great idea, Chief. Thank you.
好
Okay.
你是不是在争取斯坦顿局长的位置
Are you bucking for Commissioner Staton's job?
是
Yes, I am.
很好
Good.
我喜欢这份工作
You know, I love this department.
我无法坐视不管了
I just can't sit on the sidelines anymore,
希望有人能解决这个问题
hope someone else takes care of it.
尼尔森副局长以为都解决好了
Deputy Commissioner Nelson thought he had it wrapped up.
现在又得操心你们俩
Now he's got to worry about you two.
你也要争取局长的位子
You're putting yourself up for commissioner.
我去表明了心迹 怎么了
I made a case for myself, yeah, why?
-你 -我知道
- You? - Look, I know.
不不不 那很好
No, no, no, no. That's great.
能者上位
May the best man win.
针对克兰尼诺死亡事件
So that closes the investigation
调查到此结束
into Colannino's death.
但我知道痛楚
But I know well enough that the pain of it
会存在我们心中很长一段时间
will stay with us for a long, long time.
特别对有些人来说
Some more than others.
但我还要保护这座城市
But we still have a city to protect.
我们要全神贯注接下来的工作
Let's focus on the job that's in front of us.
注意安全
You stay safe out there.
继续关照彼此
Keep an eye on one another, as always.
明白 队长
Will do, Chief.
行动起来吧
Let's get to it.
昨晚你睡了吗
Did you get any sleep at all last night?
什么意思 睡了啊
What do you mean? Sure.
我听到你到处走的声音
Dude, I heard you pacing around.
有一点失眠 但还好
Oh, maybe a little, but I'm fine.
81号♥云梯车 61号♥救护车 有人受伤
Truck 81, Ambulance 61, person injured.
坎贝尔北街与哈登西街交汇处
North Campbell and West Haddon.
看起来不像树砸到他了
Doesn't look like the tree hit him.
司机去哪了
Hey, where's the driver?
他去敲门了
He went to knock on doors.
他觉得邻居可能会知道
He thought the neighbors might know
男孩的父母是谁
who the boy's parents are.
你好 还在线吗
Hello, is someone on the phone?
这里是安吉星应急系统
This is Onstar Emergency.
是我拨♥打♥的911报♥警♥电♥话♥
I'm the one who contacted the 911 center.
我是芝加哥消防局的马特·凯西队长
I'm Captain Matt Casey with the Chicago Fire Department.
你说的男孩是谁
What boy are you talking about?
本车司机说树倒下来
The driver of the vehicle said the tree came down
砸到了小男孩 看起来伤得很重
on the little boy, and he looks badly hurt.
司机没办法救他出来
The driver couldn't get to him.
男孩没有任何回应
The boy wasn't responding.
在这里
Right here!
芝加哥烈焰 第六季第二十二集
-穆奇 把垛式支架拿来 -明白 队长
- Mouch, get some cribbing. - Got you, Captain.
奥蒂斯 拿12英尺梯
Otis, grab the 12-foot ladder.
-明白 -我们要做一个杠杆
- Copy. - We're going to make a lever.
他还有反应吗
Is he responsive?
还不知道
I don't know yet.
伙计 能听到我说话吗
Hey, buddy. Can you hear me?
听得到吗
Okay, huh?
他还有呼吸 但很弱
He's breathing, but barely.
杰克森
Jackson!
他还好吗
Is he okay?
让他们工作 夫人 他们知道怎么做
Let them work, ma'am; these guys know what they're doing.
他还有呼吸 但昏迷不醒
He's breathing, but he's unconscious.
老天
Oh, my God.
-你看到发生什么事了吗 -看到了
- Did you see what happened? - Yeah.
风把树刮断了
The wind picked up and the tree started blowing over.
我踩了刹车 但这孩子没看到树倒下
I hit the brakes, but the kid never saw it coming.
我联♥系♥了安吉星应急系统
I hit the Onstar emergency button
让他们报♥警♥帮忙 我下车
and I had them call for help while I jumped out
试图救他 但我没办法
and tried to get to him, but...I couldn't reach him.
杰克森 杰克森
Hey, Jackson. Hey, Jackson.
能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
好 坚持住 伙计 好吗
Okay, hang in here, buddy, all right?
我们会把你救出来的
We're going to get you out, okay?
好 你们怎么这么慢
All right, yeah... Hey, what's taking so long?
-给他们让点位置 -就快好了
- Let's give them some room. - Yeah, we're almost there.
听我口令 一二三
Hey, on three. One, two, three.
很好 很好
It's good, it's good.
好 我抓住他了
All right, come on. I got him.
慢慢把他拉出来
Let's pull him out nice and easy.
-拉 -小心点
- Slide. - Be careful with him!
再拉一点 好
Little more, right there. All right.
好 可以了
All right, we're clear.
天啊
Oh, God...
听我口令把他翻过来
We'll roll him over on my count.
一二三
One, two, three.
慢点
Nice and easy.
好
Okay...
-好 可以吗 -可以
- Okay, good? - Yeah.
杰克森 能听到我说话吗
Jackson, can you hear me?
-七级昏迷 -呼吸很弱
- GCS is seven. - Lungs are diminished.
我们走
Let's go.
你做得很好 赫尔曼
You did good, Hermann.
他怎么样了
Hey, how is he?
我们的热心好人
Oh, our good Samaritan.
还不清楚
They don't know anything yet.
他们送他去做CT了 看看大脑损伤
They're sending him into CT, checking for brain trauma.
他的妈妈在陪着他
His mom's in there with him now.
我知道你们没必要告诉我情况
I know nobody owes me any information,
但我很关心那孩子
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表