我们要保护里昂
We got to protect Leon.
克鲁兹 他必须离开这里
Cruz, he's got to get out of town.
离开多久
How long?
也许是永远离开
Maybe forever.
你很幸运 你知道吗
You're really lucky, you know that?
成为这个紧密团结的大家庭中的一分子
To be part of such a close-knit group.
就像是一家人一样
It's like a family.
你朋友霍普最近可是经常来消防队
Your friend Hope has been visiting the firehouse a lot.
我想她可能是在处理家里面的事吧
I think she might be dealing with something back at home.
别忘了你答应过我
Don't forget you made a promise
我走之前我们出去吃饭
we'd hang out before I left.
我可不会忘了这种事
That's not the kind of thing that slips my mind.
凯利
Yo, Kelly!
火车要出发了
Train is leaving the station.
你们要来点咖啡吗
Do you guys, um, want some coffee?
-我可以去... -我们上班地方有咖啡
- I could run out to-- - Oh, we get coffee at work.
好吧
Oh, right, sure.
我今天早上自己去消防局
I'm just gonna get myself to the house this morning.
好吧 听起来不错
Okay, cool. Sounds good.
那就到时候见 那个...
I'll see you up there. And, uh...
-你叫霍普吧 -是的
- Hope, right? - Yeah.
很高兴认识你
Great seeing you.
这是谁的小车
Whose buggy is that?
博登不上第一轮班了
Boden's out first half of shift.
-来了个叫莫林斯的队长 -你认识吗
- We got some chief named Mullins. - You know him?
听说跟熊一样
I heard he was a bear.
所有人都到了吗
Is that everyone?
我经常和我的手下说
As I always tell the men serving under me--
不好意思 队长
Hey, uh, sorry, Chief.
我曾经说过 在我看来
As I was saying, on my watch,
你不是早到15分钟 就是迟到15分钟
if you're not 15 minutes early, you're 15 minutes late.
你要换班的同事希望你能准时到
The shift before you appreciates your punctuality,
你们换班后肯定也是这么想
as I'm sure you do the shift that follows.
我只会在51队上半轮班
That said, I'm only at 51 for half a shift,
我非常尊敬华♥莱♥士♥·博登
and I've got nothing but respect for Wallace Boden.
所以我们接下来几个小时加把劲
So let's all power through the next few hours
让你们能重归他的领导
and get you back in his capable hands.
-可以吗 -是 长官
- Sound good? - Yes, sir.
好 分派任务
Okay, good. Assignments.
我们把所有设备都搬出来
Let's empty out all the compartments on the rigs.
我们要对设备进行清洗 检查和维护
We'll clean, check, and do maintenance on the equipment
然后对车架进行清洗打蜡
and you can scrub and wax the inside shelving.
等完成后
Once that's complete--
-有问题吗 -没有 队长
- Is there a problem? - No, Chief.
只不过我们周二一般只会清洁云梯车
It's just, Tuesdays we usually only do the side compartments.
你也说了 只是半轮班
And like you said, it's only half a shift.
-你叫什么名字 副队 -马特·凯西 队长
- What's your name, Lieutenant? - Matt Casey, Chief.
-消防员议员 -前议员
- The firefighting alderman. - Former alderman.
等完成后 我们要一起
Once that's complete, let's get the app floor
清洁打扫设备室 如果你不介意的话
swept and mopped-- if you don't mind.
没问题 队长
Consider it done, Chief.
解散
Dismissed.
-对不起 伙计们 -没关系
- Sorry, guys. - It's fine.
半轮班
Half a shift.
最糟又能糟到哪里去
What's the worst that could happen?
每个达尔文奖得主都是这么问的
Question asked by nearly every Darwin Award winner.
伙计们 我给我在78队
Uh, hey, guys. I texted my buddy
莫林斯手下的哥们发了信息
who served under Mullins over at 78.
他怎么说的
Yeah? What'd he say?
"这家伙在芝加哥消防局毁掉的人
"That man has killed more careers
比在火灾中丧生的人都多"
in the CFD than actual fire."
那我们赶紧干活 别给他
Well, let's knuckle down and not give him
抓到什么把柄
any reason to look our way.
好的 副队
You got it, Lieutenant.
61号♥救护车 北沃卡特大道4200号♥
Ambulance 61, 4200 North Walcott Avenue.
自行车事故
Bicycle accident.
天啊 天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God.
她不知道从哪里冒出来的
It's like she came out of nowhere.
我没看见她
I didn't see her.
我就低头了一秒
I looked down for one second.
亲爱的 你叫什么
Hi, honey. What's your name?
-艾拉 -艾拉
- Ella. - Ella?
我是希尔薇 这是加比
I'm Sylvie. This is Gabby.
我们是来帮忙的 你可以告诉我哪里疼吗
We're here to help. Can you tell me what hurts?
-就是手腕 -她会没事吗
- Just my wrist. - Is she gonna be okay?
艾拉 你能躺下吗
Ella, can you lie down for us?
我们把这个滑到你身下
We're gonna slide this under you.
-她说是手腕 -先生 你得让我们工作
- She said it's her wrist. - Sir, you need to let us work.
好了
Here you go.
-他没事吧 -别担心他
- Is he okay? - Don't worry about him.
你能捏一下我的手吗
Can you squeeze my hand?
我觉得他不对劲
I think there's something wrong with him.
逗我吧
You gotta be kidding me.
没脉搏了 61号♥救护车
No pulse. This is 61
请求派出后备救护车 可能是心跳骤停
requesting a backup ambulance for a possible cardiac arrest.
收到 61号♥救护车
Copy that, 61.
他室颤了 我们得电击他
He's in V-tach. We need to shock him.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
出什么事了
What happened?
好 来看看你 好吗
All right, let's concentrate on you, okay?
我没事 出什么事了
I'm okay. What happened?
艾拉 听我说 你能帮他的最好办法
Okay, Ella, listen to me. The best way that you
就是保持冷静
can help him is to stay calm.
这样加比才能集中注意力 好吗
That way Gabby can concentrate, okay?
电击
Shocking.
他醒了
He's back.
我得离开这里 我得去个地方
I gotta get out of here. I gotta get somewhere.
先生 你失去知觉了
Sir, you lost consciousness.
我们得送你去医院
We need to get you to a hospital.
调度台 第二辆救护车到哪里了
Dispatch, where's that second ambo?
-我心脏病发作了吗 -躺下好吗
- I had a heart attack? - Just lie back down for me, okay?
看着我 好吗
Hey, eyes on me, okay?
-你父母呢 -在工作
- Where are your parents? - Work.
我知道我妈妈的手♥机♥号♥码
I know my mom's number.
弄错了 61号♥救护车 十分钟
Had a mix up, 61. Ten minutes.
我马上给你们调度
I'll start you in a company.
发生什么事了
What's wrong?
艾拉 我们要带你俩
Okay, Ella, we're gonna take you both
上同一辆救护车 好吗
in the same ambulance, okay?
-路上我们会给你妈妈打电♥话♥ -好
- We're gonna call your mom on the way. - Okay.
好
Okay.
我们得送他们去医院 不能丢下她
We gotta take them to Med, and we can't leave her alone.
这是我们唯一的选择
It's our only choice.
调度台 我们要送两位病人
Dispatch, we're gonna transport two patients
去芝加哥医院 一二三
to Chicago Med. One, two, three.
芝加哥烈焰
第六季 第三集
什么事让你高兴得吹口哨啊
What are you whistling sunshine about up there?
没什么 把抹布扔给我
Ah, nothing. Toss me that rag.
好 说吧
All right, spill it.
怎么 我不能觉得打扫很治愈吗
What, I can't find cleaning therapeutic?
不能
No.
好吧
All right.
我接来了里昂参加克鲁兹的生日派对
I flew Leon in for Cruz's birthday.
-什么 -里昂是谁
- What? - Who is Leon?
克鲁兹的小弟 他现在住在佛罗里达州
Cruz's kid brother. Cruz's kid brother who lives in Florida now
因为这里对他来说不安全
because it's not safe for him to be here.
那都解决了
That's all blown over.
特鲁迪问了黑帮组
Trudy checked with the gang unit.
地痞流氓都换了三波了
The street corners have changed over three times.
没人知道里昂是谁了
Nobody even knows who Leon is anymore.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表