51号♥水罐车
Engine 51,
61号♥救护车 3号♥抢险车 民居着火
ambo 61, squad 3, house fire.
北贝尔大道街10144号♥
10144 North Bell Avenue.
那是奥蒂斯中枪的地方
That's the house where Otis was shot.
动起来
Let's move!
我从家里的窗户看到了烟
I saw the smoke from our window.
肯定有什么不对劲
I knew something wasn't right.
可能又死灰复燃了
I thought it might've started burning again.
好吧 退后 先生
All right, just stand back, sir.
副队
Hey, Lieutenant?
我也听到了
Yeah, I hear it too.
我们把这个打开
Let's get this thing open.
跟我想的一样
That's what I thought.
是自杀
It's a suicide.
从里面锁上了
Ah, it's chained from the inside.
这边也是
This side too.
赶紧去拿剪钳
Run and get some cutters.
我从下面进去 早点开始
I can fit under there, get a head start.
不清楚他已经吸了多少烟气
Don't know how much exhaust he's already taken in.
快去
Move quick.
-卡普 快点 -收到
- Capp, hurry up! - Copy that!
该死
Damn it!
我找到他了 他没呼吸了
I got him! He's not breathing!
赶紧把他放到担架上
Get him on a stretcher!
没有脉搏 我们得插管
I'm not getting a pulse. We need to intubate.
好的 我来上监护仪
Okay, I got the monitor.
好了 插♥进♥去了
All right, I'm in.
好的 电击准备 离手
All right. Shock and clear.
挺住 帕特里克
Come on, Patrick.
加到300
Increasing to 300.
离手
Clear.
有脉搏了
I got a pulse.
帕特里克
Patrick.
帕特里克 能听到我说话吗
Patrick, can you hear me?
不不不
No, no, no, no!
不能那样做 不要 亲爱的
Ah, can't do that. Can't do that, honey.
帕特里克 帕特里克 听着
Patrick. Patrick. Hey.
你♥爸♥爸需要你
Your dad needs you.
你现在逃避不了他了
And you can't bail on him now.
你搞砸了 你没法改变事实
You screwed up. You can't change that.
但他知道这一切
But he knows that you never meant
不是你有意为之
for any of this to happen.
你可以阻止这一切变得更糟糕
Now, you can keep this from getting worse.
给你♥爸♥爸一个原谅你的机会
Give your dad a chance to forgive.
这是你欠他的
You owe him that much at least.
心率110 我们送他去芝加哥医院
Heart rate's 110. Let's get him to Med.
队长
Hey, Chief?
奥蒂斯的手术随时可能结束
Uh, Otis is getting out of surgery any minute.
如果可以的话
I was wondering if it'd be okay
我能不能现在去看他
if I could get off so I could be there.
你不是单独去
You're not going alone.
收到 我们走
Copy that. Let's go.
谢了 队长
Thanks, Chief.
-有好消息吗 -他没事了
- Good news? - He's okay.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
医生说他挺住了 没事了
Doctors are saying he came through just fine.
我们可以看看他吗
Can we see him?
当然 去吧
Yeah, you can.
你们先去
You guys go ahead.
谢谢 凯西
Thanks, Casey.
他在那里
Hey, there he is.
看看这家伙
Look at this guy.
壮的像头牛
Strong as an ox.
我感觉不出来
I don't feel it.
全队都在等候室里
The whole house is in the waiting room.
我可不习惯成为大家的焦点
I'm not used to being the center of attention.
谢谢大家
Thanks, you guys.
你就享受这一刻吧 奥蒂斯
Soak it up while you can, Otis.
他叫布莱恩
Hey. It's Brian.
没错
Right.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
没事
It's fine.
奥蒂斯挺好的
Otis is fine.
听说博登一直在你耳边唠叨
I heard Boden chewed your ear off
上回的违反命令
for insubordination the other day.
没错 还是别提了
Yeah, I'd rather not relive it.
不管怎样 我懂
For what it's worth, I get it.
冲进火场是一回事
Racing into burning buildings is one thing,
但是当你爱的人有危险的时候
but being stuck outside while someone you love
你却被困在外面 任何训练
is at risk, hell, there's no training
都没办法让它容易一些
that can make that any easier.
凯西 我跟你说过 我不是...
Casey, I told you, I'm--I'm not--
没错 你跟我说过
Yeah, I know what you told me.
那种感觉 那种联♥系♥
That feeling, that connection,
不会因为你想让它消失它就消失
it won't go away just 'cause you don't want it to be there.
抱歉 打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
介意我借用一下他吗
Mind if I borrow him for a second?
-当然 -请吧
- Sure. - Please.
感觉如何
How you feeling?
感觉我的头像建筑工地一样
I feel like there's a construction site in my skull.
但情况好转了一点 我能集中精力了
But it's easing up, I can focus more.
那就好
Good.
再喝几天鸡汤 再躺几天病床
A few more days of chicken soup and bed rest,
我就可以回云梯队了
I'll be hopping back up on Truck.
那得由局里决定了
Well, that's up to the department.
还要过一阵子才能给你准确的评估
It'll be a while before you can get a proper assessment.
我是个病人
I'm a patient man.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
让我检查一下
Let me just check on something.
先失陪一下
Would you excuse me for a moment?
我们要担心吗
Should we be worried?
肯定没事的 对吧
I'm sure it's gotta be nothing, right?
当然
Yeah.
肯定...
Yeah, I'm sure it's...
没事
Nothing...
-干什么呢 -没什么
- What now? - Nothing.
清理我储物柜里的垃圾
Just cleaning out some useless junk from my locker.
比如 这是我跟安东尼奥
For instance, Antonio gave me these
去蒙特罗斯海滩时他给我他
when we went to Montrose Beach.
真不知道我为什么还留着
Don't know why I still keep them.
那之后我就没用过了
I haven't used them since.
我还意识到一件事
I have realized something.
-说来听听 -我需要向前看
- Let's hear it. - I need to move forward.
用崭新的视角
With a fresh perspective.
包括我跟安东尼奥的事
And that includes this thing with Antonio.
好吧
Okay.
这跟昨晚你说的不一样啊
That sounds different than last night.
严格来说 从我验孕开始
I mean, technically, nothing changed
到现在什么都没有变 是吧
about our situation since before I took the test, right?
-是 -对
- True. - Right.
所以我为什么要感觉不一样
So why would my feelings be any different now?
是我想随意点 我不想局限自己
I wanted to keep things light, leave my options open, do me.
我喜欢你这新态度
I like this new attitude.
强硬 坚定
Strong. Steady.
谁知道呢 我是说 说到底
And who knows, I mean, if... if down the line,
如果安东尼奥和我注定在一起 那...
Antonio and I are meant to be together, then--
扯远了
Veering off course.
我觉得还是说回刚才的部分吧
I think it might be better to just stick to the first part.
你说得对 说得对
No. You're right. You're right.
崭新的开始
Fresh start.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表